Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says in the live to whomever he is talking to from WI that he doesn't think his high school does reunions anymore. I HIGHLY doubt they don't do them anymore. He just will not go.
Kyle might want to check out this Facebook group. It seems active. If I recall his 10 year was a couple years ago.
No formal reunion, how about homecoming?
1715371249079.png

Reactions: 7
He said he books cruises for the ships alone and not the destinations.
Then shouldn't the only ships he books on be:
  • (Carnival) Freedom/Liberty (of the seas for RC) (because he is so "based")
  • Carnival Celebration (he could "save" money by only wearing his Celebration shirt for 4 days)
  • Carnival Legend (in his own mind)
  • Carnival Pride (IYKYK)
  • Carnival Glory (only with Nick)
  • Coral Princess

Reactions: 7
A mere $684 in Superchats today. His views and donations continue to slide!!!
40% off the top for Google and there's enough left to keep those two drunks in booze for part of one evening ___ if they take it easy on slamming the chuggers down.
---
...who didn't know where Normandy was, barely was able to read the legends in the museum, and disgracefully blew off a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial and lied about it to get back for a luau.
Pallo's fugly mug in the same picture with that member of The Greatest Generation is a disgrace and an insult to the man and his service.

Pallo was wholly ignorant of WWII history & made a bleeping fool of himself at the Pearl Harbor memorial and grounds. His only military experience is a Call of Duty video game.
---
Who the heck holds a fork like that? To call him "special needs" is truly an insult to those who are actually special needs. Will just say ....
View attachment 2927567
.... uncultured swine eating lobster tail.
[Who the heck holds a fork like that?]

Apologies to the baby orangutan. It's a baby, so it has an excuse.
And it's still more intelligent than MiniMan.
oran.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Diva Layden’s been out of the game a loooong time if she thinks what Kyle does on his channel is “fun”. YouTube’s an amazing platform with tons of fun & interesting content. Broaden your horizons, sweetheart, I’m begging you
And poor simpleton Deluded Diva thanking the Pallos for "...sharing your lives." 😂 is like thanking Typhoid Mary for sharing that disease.

How bleeping empty must a life be to find ANY positive or fulfilling thing, one scintilla of positivity, in that gruesome white trash bunch's lives?

Reactions: 12
Kp you lazy twit. Today I was able to wall paper and accent wall in my office during my lunch break and during some down time today. Unlike your "office" that only gets used to seeth via your alt accounts and to blast hatters away in Call of Duty, real work gets done in my office that provides true value.
20240510_174108.jpg

Also I'm shorter than you but had no issues and didn't need to go to Publix for ladder hunting.

Reactions: 16
Wooo! The Creepy Clown knows his kids and audience better than I thought. Welcoming all love plugs !
ger.jpg

---
View attachment 2927923

Kylie forgot to put can’t wait to hit dat later
I'd be surprised if the 'hit' isn't in the other direction and Alexa brought along "Black Mamba," the jackhammer strap-on she purchased especially for this special cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And poor simpleton Deluded Diva thanking the Pallos for "...sharing your lives." 😂 is like thanking Typhoid Mary for sharing that disease.

How bleeping empty must a life be to find ANY positive or fulfilling thing, one scintilla of positivity, in that gruesome white trash bunch's lives?
We thought she vanished along with Hulkster.

Reactions: 8
Oh, and according to Kyle, his solo cruise videos have “gone viral” on YouTube. 😆 I didn’t realize pages making videos making fun of you means you went viral, but anyway, he was talking about it and right after he did that tongue thing again like he was owning the haters. 😂😂😂
His owning the hatters face

008378.jpg

---
We thought she vanished along with Hulkster.
Diva sent around $250 last livestream too for the Solo cruise. From what I recall, he pretty much blew it off and didn't even seem appreciative, then he gambled it all away.

Really shows how severe these parasocial relationships are, considering she admitted her family is sick and they have no money and they're sending it all to the grifting toddler to get boozed up and gamble.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Got Back from My Super Yacht Vacation in the Med this week and did not watch KP at all. Tried keeping up on TL. Look at the Downvotes on this Gem

1715385827465.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Got Back from My Super Yacht Vacation in the Med this week and did not watch KP at all. Tried keeping up on TL. Look at the Downvotes on this Gem

View attachment 2928185
I just caught up after taking a week off. Been sucked into the Kendrick vs Drake beef for the past week.

Listened to a few of KP's videos and read here. He is just repeating the same stuff over and over and over. I honestly don't know how anybody is watching this cringe stuff with his parents putting on these fake personas, trying to save their sons failing "job".

Favorite comment I saw a few days ago was someone asking if his whole family are alcoholics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Favorite comment I saw a few days ago was someone asking if his whole family are alcoholics 🤣
I think there's a good chance that Susan drank while Kyle was in the womb.
---
008379.jpg

Apparently he cut something out of the live 🤷‍♂️
I just got off a cruise so catching up on the past week. Seems like SSDD with his family really putting on the act to save his failing channel. Thanking my lucky stars that I didn't get stuck on the same boat as the homunculus and his sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He's pretending to punch Alexa while she talks during the last couple minutes of the live
20240510_220733.jpg
20240510_220732.jpg
20240510_220731.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.