Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching him eat lobster tail is hilarious. He really is uncultured swine.
Who the heck holds a fork like that? To call him "special needs" is truly an insult to those who are actually special needs. Will just say ....
IMG_0040.png

.... uncultured swine eating lobster tail.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Shake your booty Susan is not and will never be funny to anyone outside of family. It‘s a good thing he’s terrible at actually following through on any sort of plans for creating merch, or it could ruin him even faster.

Reactions: 11
One of the most cringe moments was Kyle badgering Alexa to try some lobster, which she clearly didn’t want and directly told him as such. He wasn’t accepting no for an answer and kept whining and pestering her.

Consent is hard for oar boy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"He's like a seven year old most of the time. It's just who he is. We've ALL GROWN TO TOLERATE IT." - Alexa Pallo
Her words speak volumes. Need a video clip of this.

Should we nominate Alexa for a thread title?
---
Kyle Pallo # 77 “He’s like a 7 year old most of the time…We’ve all grown to tolerate it.” Alexa Pallo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her words speak volumes. Need a video clip of this.

Should we nominate Alexa for a thread title?
---
Kyle Pallo # 77 “He’s like a 7 year old…we’ve all grown to tolerate it.” Alexa Pallo
I think if she just didn't baby him as much as she does, she would fit perfectly in with us as she is spunky and sassy and you can tell she does tell him to cut it out when she gets too annoyed with him.

I think if she just didn't baby him as much as she does, she would fit perfectly in with us as she is spunky and sassy and you can tell she does tell him to cut it out when she gets too annoyed with him.
She enables him by participating.

Reactions: 9
A mere $684 in Superchats today. His views and donations continue to slide!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"He's like a seven year old most of the time. It's just who he is. We've ALL GROWN TO TOLERATE IT." - Alexa Pallo
And that’s his sister. Who the hell finds his behavior appealing? I’d think the overwhelming majority of people would consider a 30 yo man who acts like a seven year old extremely off putting. That he’s found a woman who’d actually duck him is downright amazing. Says a ton about Casey’s intelligence, self worth & maturity level

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She enables him by participating.
I imagine she has been conditioned her whole life to enable her poor younger brother. ”Everything just naturally comes easier to you”, ”He’s the Baby, you know better, you have to take care of him…” She clowns him in private and protects him in public for the most part. I do think there may have been some hurt feelings over how far the parents went on her part to get Kyle into the house, which may explain the long absence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the most cringe moments was Kyle badgering Alexa to try some lobster, which she clearly didn’t want and directly told him as such. He wasn’t accepting no for an answer and kept whining and pestering her.

Consent is hard for oar boy.

That's a family that clearly didn't allow siblings to gut punch each other when the other got obnoxious. Single punch, not super hard or anything but was a simple clear message.

I'm sure Kile's favorite growing up was giving Tank-a-lexa a big ol' double purple nurple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He says in the live to whomever he is talking to from WI that he doesn't think his high school does reunions anymore. I HIGHLY doubt they don't do them anymore. He just will not go.

• Haha
So here’s the best stuff I could grab from the live. Notice Kyle getting drunker and drunker. He makes fun of Casey. He talks crap about JoJo basically calling him a drunk again. He mentions that people around him need to watch their mouths(language) because they’re gonna demonetize him. 😂 Alexa talks about how everybody’s learned to deal with him and his seven-year-old ways. They’re definitely sharing a room. We catch Kyle chugging his third Long Island and Alexa realizes it and pans the camera away from him. It’s all so cringe. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
not drinking?
So why turn away from the camera trying to hide it?

1715370893049.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh, and according to Kyle, his solo cruise videos have “gone viral” on YouTube. 😆 I didn’t realize pages making videos making fun of you means you went viral, but anyway, he was talking about it and right after he did that tongue thing again like he was owning the haters. 😂😂😂

---
not drinking?
So why turn away from the camera trying to hide it?

View attachment 2927770
I posted the clip of this above! 😂 Alexa moved that camera so fast! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I was wondering that also. Then I remembered the time he was in St. Kitts or somewhere like such as, and thought he was in "Puerco" Rico or something (the exact level of his stupidity is hard to remember, especially when he moves the goal posts so often).

I am not convinced he doesn't believe The Bahamas are only Nassau and Freeport, and CoCo/Castaway/Great Stirrup/Half Moon Cays are their own places or part of the US because the cruise lines own them.
Didn’t he also think he could get his UNITED STATES passport stamped…in St. Thomas?

Reactions: 8
That face after she says he's like a 7 year old most of the time and "we've all grown to tolerate it"

1715371155512.png

---
I posted the clip of this above! 😂 Alexa moved that camera so fast! 🤣😂
Yeah I grabbed it from that clip. I am not giving him a a hate view

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.