Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a week long cruise for which Grifty didn't know the destination just the other day. "The bahamas probably." WTF?

Was that just a ploy to gin up a 'surprise'? Hard to believe he's capable of thinking that far ahead.

Since the creepy little cowardly scam artist is afraid to leave the ship, that actually makes sense to him I'm sure..... and with his sister along. 😂

"Oh Kyle, we don't care where we go as long as we're together.":love::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2927160
It's just another weekend cruise. Friday-Monday, 2 of the days that Casey can't take off so she can't go. I am sure he will ingrain that in her once again if she quit her job she could go with him.
Same places, just different ship. But NOT actually different as he just went on the Allure which is the sister ship.
---
Tell you this, she’s definitely wider than JerBear now, I noticed it in yesterday’s video as they walked next to each other from behind. That kind of gain in such a short amount of time is wildly unhealthy. Terrible stress on the heart, & then you see her woofing down sweets & fried foods on the vlogs & IG? Linebacker jokes aside, it’s scary
---

Isn’t his channel supposed to be aspirational? I mean, most of the people I know could easily scrape together $500 bucks to take one of these mini-cruises without thinking twice. Where is the novelty or interest if just about anyone can do it?
Actually, how long has she NOT been in the vlog? It has been many months as she has never been to the house and they moved in, in January/February.

Reactions: 7
He was giving his Casey & Sue tit for not slamming their margaritas at Epcot a few days ago, like it was a race or something. At 30 years old? I cannot imagine. Time for the forever Disney dweeb to grow the duck up
Alexa really packing her fridge full of chuggers & Epcot "Soap" snacks. Gahddamn it's getting full!

2 minutes into the live - Alexa is at the bar getting drinks. Oar boy doesn’t drink anymore and always buys every thing for his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t his channel supposed to be aspirational? I mean, most of the people I know could easily scrape together $500 bucks to take one of these mini-cruises without thinking twice. Where is the novelty or interest if just about anyone can do it?
500 bucks is about how much Tank-a-lexa can scrounge up for each of them to go on a cruise. I highly doubt she's able to splurge the minimum of $20k each for an Antarctic cruise or a true luxury cruise.

Plus I don't think he or anyone in his family have a sense of decorum to keep from getting kicked off the ship.

• Haha
2 minutes into the live - Alexa is at the bar getting drinks. Oar boy doesn’t drink anymore and always buys every thing for his family.
Ask the big spender didn’t take Casey and Alexa to Paris for the Eras Tour. Casey’s sister and brother in law are in Paris.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Alexa just mentioned Casey had to work and that's the reason she's on the cruise. Looks like lil twit most certainly booked Casey a vacation she didn't agree to.
---
There are 1,300 people watching which Kyle referred to as 13,000 people watching. He's already drunk. What a buffoon. He also thinks there are five shots in his "blue long island". There are five kinds of alcohol in it, not five shots.
---
He's sniffing out of control again. He says his solo cruise videos have gone viral.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He's still saying Shake Your Booty Susan and dancing around. He said he needs merch and he should put that on a t-shirt. He then tries to explain how the revenue works and says he won't see any money from this vlog for a month because he only gets paid once a month. He's basically begging people for super chats by saying this.
20240510_133110.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Now he's talking to someone and failing so miserably at having a regular conversation. He really is the dumbest person alive. Endless sniffing and blinking super ast.
---
Fighter jets flying overhead... did he turn his live stream camera towards it? Nope. Did he pull out his stupid giant camera to film it? Nope. Riveting stuff.
---
Now he's whining about the heat and telling his fans to NOT COME TO FLORIDA IN THE SUMMER. I'm sure Disney would be happy to hear him saying that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Even Alexa is calling it the "no stair challenge"
They’re both idiots!
---
Kyle mentioned Casey has her own plans this weekend and I think he said she’s going out of town. Guess she’s getting her back blown out again! Good for her! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t care what they say, without Casey around, they get the drink package. They make it a point to say over and over they don’t have it to juice the super chats. After a few drinks it makes no sense not to.

Reactions: 10
He left her alone for 10+ minutes on the stream, came back with lobster, which she hates and tried to make her eat it. She was furious he didn't get her anything. She leaves and he sits there thinking to himself, "I don't know why she was mad. I was doing something nice. One day she'll realize what a luxury it is."
---
He doesn't understand why people aren't more adventurous.... "you only have one life". Says the guy who goes to the same parks and cruises exclusively in his life.

Watching him eat lobster tail is hilarious. He really is uncultured swine.

• Haha
This person says that they have a lot of health problems in their family but then they give Kyle money?! He's living in a house that cost $755,000, albeit a Cracker Box apartment house. And he hasn't worked a hard day in his life.
Screenshot_20240510_135815_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
This person says that they have a lot of health problems in their family but then they give Kyle money?! He's living in a house that cost $755,000, albeit a Cracker Box apartment house. And he hasn't worked a hard day in his life. View attachment 2927551
Diva Layden’s been out of the game a loooong time if she thinks what Kyle does on his channel is “fun”. YouTube’s an amazing platform with tons of fun & interesting content. Broaden your horizons, sweetheart, I’m begging you

Reactions: 11
That person bought 10 month long memberships to his channel that will be distributed at random to 10 of his subscribers. I don’t think he does member only videos or live streams so it’s a waste of money. But whatever his membership cost at the lowest tier, that person bought 10 of them 🤷🏻‍♀️ idiots if you ask me lol

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was watching some of the live stream but it was just so damn boring I couldn’t continue any further lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"He's like a seven year old most of the time. It's just who he is. We've ALL GROWN TO TOLERATE IT." - Alexa Pallo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.