Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same lame "flexes" that he's been spamming for weeks. 30k views per day, Over 200k subs, invited to Club 33, back to back cruises.... so mad and jelly :rolleyes:

BTW -- what happened to the 50,000 to 60,000 views per day?

View attachment 2928919
View attachment 2928915
It's glaringly obvious that the family is buying 'views'. The jumps from the mid 20Ks in a week to the mid 30K to 40K on those same vids overnight are a flashing red light, and it should be to YouTube as well. They are hollow numbers at that point and meaningless except to fool some passersby.

He's undoubtedly seen the screen grabs here of those continuously sinking numbers, barely reaching the upper 20Ks in a WEEK....and I just LOVE to post them. 😂 Tattle lives in his besotted head 24/7 and he hangs on every word here; he cannot help himself. It all amuses me to no end and one reason I stick around. Watching this laughable posing, the immediate lies easily exposed, only make him look a bigger tool and fool than he is.

That screen grab above reminds me of the "I guess you could say I'm a celebrity." :ROFLMAO: blurb at the dinner table. He's always wanted to be a celebrity, but he's a nobody, a park crawling loser videotaping nothings and recognized by a few other nobodies from flyover America. He's on par with a town drunk everyone knows and stops to laugh at , or, if he's lucky, give him a few buck to buy some more booze.
---
Kyle 1Eye b stylin like a famous star. U hatters just b jelly. Trust.

fattt.jpg
fatt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's glaringly obvious that the family is buying 'views'. The jumps from the mid 20Ks in a week to the mid 30K to 40K on those same vids overnight are a flashing red light, and it should be to YouTube as well. They are hollow numbers at that point and meaningless except to fool some passersby.

He's undoubtedly seen the screen grabs here of those continuously sinking numbers, barely reaching the upper 20Ks in a WEEK....and I just LOVE to post them. 😂 Tattle lives in his besotted head 24/7 and he hangs on every word here; he cannot help himself. It all amuses me to no end and one reason I stick around. Watching this laughable posing, the immediate lies easily exposed, only make him look a bigger tool and fool than he is.

That screen grab above reminds me of the "I guess you could say I'm a celebrity." :ROFLMAO: blurb at the dinner table. He's always wanted to be a celebrity, but he's a nobody, a park crawling loser videotaping nothings and recognized by a few other nobodies from flyover America. He's on par with a town drunk everyone knows and stops to laugh at , or, if he's lucky, give him a few buck to buy some more booze.
---
Kyle 1Eye b stylin like a famous rap star. U hatters just b jelly. Trust.

View attachment 2929110View attachment 2929111
It's Michael Scott wearing the European cut dress shirt in the Office vibes.
---
Glad Casey was able to divulge in some real sausage that Kp can't provide at Raglan Road.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh for duck sake he's cruising concierge on the Wish...I hope their cruise gets cancelled since it's in peak hurricane season.

• Haha
“Just us 3?”

The Clown and Banker finally save up enough for a Disney cruise and this ret@rded obnoxious 3rd wheel joke of a man will be sleeping on their couch?

IMG_0699.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Kyle there aren't tiers of concierge...it's all the same just because you had a two bedroom state room doesn't put you in a higher tier of concierge versus a regular veranda room.

The only higher tier of concierge might be staying in like the Walt or Roy Disney suites.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohh for duck sake he's cruising concierge on the Wish...I hope their cruise gets cancelled since it's in peak hurricane season.
Can you imagine the temper tantrum he will throw if it does? Not like he's paying for this. He's so obsessed with this ship (we have no clue why). You would think that he would talk his parents into booking the treasure to flex instead of another boring Wish voyage.

The only higher tier of concierge might be staying in like the Walt or Roy Disney suites.
We all know they won't be booking the Moana suite on the Wish. Calling it now, inside stateroom and his dirty laundry all over the couch and floor.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't he whining like a baby on his birthday cruise saying he wished he was concierge? Guess he begged and threw a tantrum to the parents to get concierge on the Wish and they caved 🥴 :rolleyes:

It'll be funny if they had to get an inside stateroom because their 30 year old toddler HAD to have concierge 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“Just us 3?”

The Clown and Banker finally save up enough for a Disney cruise and this ret@rded obnoxious 3rd wheel joke of a man will be sleeping on their couch?

View attachment 2929125
Another desperate play to try and get his numbers up. He's tanking and the old clowns see their investment in Casa de Crackerbox in trouble. And ol' Sour Susan has shown she'll bankrupt them all to try and keep him from going under.
At this point, it's doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome. That's the definition of insanity. WISH (pun intended) I could give them a 'good luck' shout out but .... well, NO. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Wasn't he whining like a baby on his birthday cruise saying he wished he was concierge? Guess he begged and threw a tantrum to the parents to get concierge on the Wish and they caved 🥴 :rolleyes:

It'll be funny if they had to get an inside stateroom because their 30 year old toddler HAD to have concierge 🤣
Over 5k for a another boring 3 day cruise to Nasa. How can this little turd flail around pounding his hands and feet on the floor making them pay for con-see-airge?

Reactions: 11
Wasn't he whining on his Disney Wish birthday cruise because he didn't have concierge? Guess he begged and threw a tantrum to the parents to get concierge on the Wish and they caved 🥴 :rolleyes:

It would be another version of agreeing to buy the smallest and shoddiest built house in Celebration because, well, because it HAD to be in Celebration.
It's a flex, dontcha' know? :LOL:
Really gonna' bring in those views, huh? Pulling out all stops: The ATM Mom / CreeperClownDAD with the BigRedNose..... and the word 'concierge' mentioned at least 100 times in each of the 8 or 10 excruciatingly boring vids of 'creepy clowning' and 'watch us eat' he'll grind out of that laughable freakshow.

• Haha
Over 5k for a another boring 3 day cruise to Nasa. How can this little turd flail around pounding his hands and feet on the floor making them pay for con-see-airge?
This makes no sense. Why book a 3 night on the Wish in concierge when you can do a 7 night on the Treasure in a veranda stateroom?

Reactions: 16
Another desperate play to try and get his numbers up. He's tanking and the old clowns see their investment in Casa de Crackerbox in trouble. And ol' Sour Susan has shown she'll bankrupt them all to try and keep him from going under.
At this point, it's doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome. That's the definition of insanity. WISH (pun intended) I could give them a 'good luck' shout out but .... well, NO. :ROFLMAO:
You'd think that his parents and sister would realize that their stunted little orc has no talent, work-ethic, ambition, or creativity. Rather than continue to bankrupt themselves in keeping his failing homemade videos afloat. If they were smarter, they would tell him to call it a wrap and get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In May of last year, a father and son who said they watch everyday were visiting Disney for a week for his son's Make A Wish. The father posted several comments like this, all of which went totally ignored by Kyle. He couldn't even muster up a few seconds to acknowledge him or 5 minutes to meet him at the park.

View attachment 2929033

This was when he was back in Florida after the Virgin cruise, when he had an entire week of no "work" because he double/triple vlogged the whole cruise. Time b issue for oar guy.
He’s got a “team” to sniff out & delete any comment that’s even barely negative, but they’ve got no interest in informing oar most gracious & charitable guy to meet with a kid who’s truly deserving. Tells you everything you need to know about this ridiculous family

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes no sense. Why book a 3 night on the Wish in concierge when you can do a 7 night on the Treasure in a veranda stateroom?
Come on, Kp knows what he's doing. You really think his viewers want to see the new ship. Get real, they want to see the same ship and same boring 3 day cruise. 😉

Just looked on YouTube for 'disney 3 day cruise nassau'. Not like its saturated with that content, 😉. Kp the anal-lick-its type of guy.

Still intrigued if he will do the new ship (2nd hand ship) that's destined for the Asian Market. He could even do a video or two doing a deep dive on the cruise line that was building it and what happened to them and then disney buying the half built ship. The German gov was also willing to help pay for a cruise line to take it, haha.

But na, Kp keep doing the same tit.

• Haha
But it's not concierge. Kylie needs concierge. He's obsessed with AXE-CLUSIVE things like Coral Levels, Concierge, and Club Levels.

008393.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
You'd think that his parents and sister would realize that their stunted little orc has no talent, work-ethic, ambition, or creativity. Rather than continue to bankrupt themselves in keeping his failing homemade videos afloat. If they were smarter, they would tell him to call it a wrap and get a job.
You see this behavior with many of the world’s biggest losers. They find themselves in a hole & don’t know to stop digging. It’s a tale as old as time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.