Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who leaves this in a vlog? So your Dad is using the bathroom, no need to announce what he's doing you bloody toddler :sneaky:
View attachment 2925408
this isn't a vlog. these are home videos
---
Farlexa throwing up the double birds at Kyle behind her back.
Seems she's getting even wider each visit and cannot reach behind her back to flip the birds cleanly.
---
She’s definitely put on considerable weight since her last appearance,
guess she doesn't watch back the videos she's in to see the growth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this isn't a vlog. these are home videos
---

Seems she's getting even wider each visit and cannot reach behind her back to flip the birds cleanly.
---

guess she doesn't watch back the videos she's in to see the growth.
She’s adding the weight in hopes it makes her boobs bigger cuz she knows her brother loves the big boobies IYKYK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That place is dogshit so it would be perfect for oar boy.
Omg totally! When we used to live in Manhattan, there was a bar/restaurant called Jekyll & Hyde’s that my visiting out of town in-laws wanted to go to, & we had to tell them no. Total tourist trap, complete tit hole, & complete waste of time. Why you’d go to a place like New York City, or for that matter Orlando, & go to a glorified TGI Fridays with some spooky music & Halloween masks on the walls is beyond me

Reactions: 8
Omg totally! When we used to live in Manhattan, there was a bar/restaurant called Jekyll & Hyde’s that my visiting out of town in-laws wanted to go to, & we had to tell them no. Total tourist trap, complete tit hole, & complete waste of time. Why you’d go to a place like New York City, or for that matter Orlando, & go to a glorified TGI Fridays with some spooky music & Halloween masks on the walls is beyond me
Well Sam makes it look nice and she seems to do a much better job showing places than Kiley does.

Reactions: 7
The views from yesterdays vlog doesn’t match up with how few comments are on the vlog. When you compare it to his older vlogs that used to get over 30K views, seems a bit suspicious… 🤔

Seems like his other vlogs this week suddenly increased by over 40% of their views as well. Somebody must be in panic mode 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pallo is truly the personification of Arnold Schwartznegger's "girly man"__ a doughboy.
FREAK.jpg
2a4.jpeg

He's the only person I've ever seen whose forearm is actually larger than his bicep. Absolutely no musculature.
It's more monkey than man.
It's an orangutan without the strength. Popeye without the spinach.
5. Sumatran Orang utan mother and baby.jpg
pop.jpg
Add in the balding head and the wonky eye and, voila, KYLE PALLO.
---
Guess the CreepyPedoClown will have mod duties when the BrudderSiserFukkers grift for spending money on their Love Boat cruise?

Poor old guy's going to be found lying on the keyboard of his laptop, the letters T and Y repeated page after page as he suffers a
coronary or stroke trying to run interference for Grifty and censor page after page after page....

creepyclown.jpeg
lee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Friends and family discount shows both names just like if it's a CM discount.

View attachment 2925733

Looks like another banger of an itinerary for Kyle. Betting it's a cheap interior cabin for the lust twins. Last minute rates are $551 PP for this.
Funny as one of them said it was a week long cruise.

My bad she said SHE was going to be there for a week, technically. She came in on Tuesday and the cruise comes back on Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The views from yesterdays vlog doesn’t match up with how few comments are on the vlog. When you compare it to his older vlogs that used to get over 30K views, seems a bit suspicious… 🤔

Seems like his other vlogs this week suddenly increased by over 40% of their views as well. Somebody must be in panic mode 😂
It's more than obvious they've seen the caps here showing his vids only reaching the view totals of the low 20Ks after a WEEK. I do so enjoy taking a minute or two and posting them. Further, even the hate watchers, who drop in and downvote by the thousands, seem tired of the crap __ and they make up perhaps a third of all who drop in.
TATTLE lives in their heads 24/7 and the posters here trigger them more than anything else. He's failing and they know it. They will try anything to try and keep him afloat and prevent perhaps an early retirement for Old Sour Susan and a move to Orlando, even with her parents at death's door in WI. They see the dangers to their investment in the grossly overpriced, sub par build crackerbox retirement home. It could all fail as Grifty's con fails because he's stupid, uncreative, lazy as hell and hasn't kept any of his promises to "...
It's also glaringly obvious they're buying views, a hollow and very much a Pyrric victory that signifies desperation and failure.
---
Funny as one of them said it was a week long cruise
It's a week long cruise for which Grifty didn't know the destination just the other day. "The bahamas probably." WTF?

Was that just a ploy to gin up a 'surprise'?

It's more than obvious they've seen the caps here showing his vids only reaching the view totals of the low 20Ks after a WEEK. I do so enjoy taking a minute or two and posting them. Further, even the hate watchers, who drop in and downvote by the thousands, seem tired of the crap __ and they make up perhaps a third of all who drop in.
TATTLE lives in their heads 24/7 and the posters here trigger them more than anything else. He's failing and they know it. They will try anything to try and keep him afloat and prevent perhaps an early retirement for Old Sour Susan and a move to Orlando, even with her parents at death's door in WI. They see the dangers to their investment in the grossly overpriced, sub par build crackerbox retirement home. It could all fail as Grifty's con fails because he's stupid, uncreative, lazy as hell and hasn't kept any of his promises to "...
It's also glaringly obvious they're buying views, a hollow and very much a Pyrric victory that signifies desperation and failure.
---

It's a week long cruise for which Grifty didn't know the destination just the other day. "The bahamas probably." WTF?

Was that just a ploy to gin up a 'surprise'?
He said he books cruises for the ships alone and not the destinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny as one of them said it was a week long cruise

Was that just a ploy to gin up a 'surprise'? Hard to believe he's capable of thinking that far ahead.
He said he books cruises for the ships alone and not the destinations.
Since the creepy little cowardly scam artist is afraid to leave the ship, that actually makes sense to him I'm sure..... and with his sister along. 😂

"Oh Kyle, we don't care where we go as long as we're together.":love::ROFLMAO:
cruu.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just like how he bought a house on location and not the house itself!!
---
All good. it would have been a surprise to see him on a longer cruise.

All these 3 day cruises are such a flex for him
The only person who can get 7 to 10 excruciating vids from a cheap as hell 3 day mini cruise to the same place he's been.

I'm reminded of an old English professor of mine (shoutout to Dr. Blair) discussing brilliant 18 century poet Alexander Pope's Essay on Criticism where Pope referred to a fellow poet, a very bad poet by the name of Thomas Skelton, as a writer who could "...torture a word ten thousand ways." _____ I have that same feeling of loathing and disgust just thinking of the vids Pallo will post of a 3 day cruise with BrotherfuckerSheHulk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
it must be a competition between the two of them. who can be bigger? :ROFLMAO:
Tell you this, she’s definitely wider than JerBear now, I noticed it in yesterday’s video as they walked next to each other from behind. That kind of gain in such a short amount of time is wildly unhealthy. Terrible stress on the heart, & then you see her woofing down sweets & fried foods on the vlogs & IG? Linebacker jokes aside, it’s scary
---
All good. it would have been a surprise to see him on a longer cruise.

All these 3 day cruises are such a flex for him
Isn’t his channel supposed to be aspirational? I mean, most of the people I know could easily scrape together $500 bucks to take one of these mini-cruises without thinking twice. Where is the novelty or interest if just about anyone can do it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell you this, she’s definitely wider than JerBear now, I noticed it in yesterday’s video as they walked next to each other from behind. That kind of gain in such a short amount of time is wildly unhealthy. Terrible stress on the heart, & then you see her woofing down sweets & fried foods on the vlogs & IG? It’s scary
Both seem never to have worked out a day in their lives and avoided a salad at all cost and their idea of fitness is 'fitness greasy, sugary, fat food into my mouth and going for seconds.'
Worth a repost. And that header is just as true now, but could have added an operatic title riff: Porky & Beast
or

________________CANNED HAM 1 ________ AND______ CANNED HAM 2________

TT12.jpg

---
Again the dysfunction here is glaring. He absolutely has to have someone go to chaperone, oversee him. Otherwise, and we saw it on that last little mini cruise, paranoia and fear overwhelm the creepy coward, and he will hardly leave his cabin, much less the ship.
And with his sister...both past 30 years of age. I love my sister, but the thought of us going together on a cruise, stay in the same cabin, in our 30s is inconceivable under any circumstance.
This isn't 'family togetherness'; it's white trash taudry at best and sick and disgusting at worst.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.