Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as the cruise, forgive me because I didn’t watch it all, but I don’t get why he says “Bahamas, probably”. They leave in a few days, right? Why the “probably”? Is he being coy with the audience or is he seriously unsure of where they’re going?
---
Just flipping around the today’s video & noticed at 10:52 Farlexa throwing up the double birds at Kyle behind her back. So much for family friendly. Seems even Kyle’s sister doesn’t totally buy his brand of bullshitView attachment 2925657
Airplane-lexa ✈ 🤔

Reactions: 3
Note how he strategically has Casey accompany him to the Wilderness Lodge gift shop because he has to get this “phallic shaped” object. It’s $34 before discount - note the discount is encircled in red:
View attachment 2925729

Why is he so fascinated with said object? IYKYK 😂
A bleeping 30 year old man pissing his pants over little park tchotchkes and then using his girl friend to pay for them. What a fucktard he is.

And ~drumroll!~ Almost did a spit take when he said, "...you get a discount if you have a discount."
__________________________________________________________________________________________Meet "Discount" .... Even HE calls her "DISCOUNT"!
ch.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, Casey is going to have another weekend to herself. Excellent! Maybe times with friends, visit family, adopt a cat or 2.
I wonder how long he's going to stretch out this deadly dull Bahamas cruise with Sister-Wife. Probably 14 vlogs minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_2373.png

SSDD - I get bored watch the same thing over and over; I’d get bored doing the same thing over and over and I’d absolutely get bored eating the same thing over and over. Hey squirt, there are other restaurants at Springs.

Reactions: 10
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.
They're all terrified of his tantrums. Whenever he gets upset, angry or manic they all just sit there silently with scared looks on their faces while he goes through his episode.
---
My God the whining and entitlement over the room because his family didn't get an upgrade and it's on the first floor. I stopped crying about hotel rooms being in the first floor when I was like 8 years old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
More food pics from Farlexa? And it’s french fries & Caesar salad? Christ. Girlfriend better slow down or she’ll never make weight for Packers offseason workout program next week. Green Bay’s really counting on her to hold down the middle of the defensive line this season if they’re gonna make a run & take the division title away from Detroit

• Haha
Looks like there were changes to the vid. Looks much more true to it's subjects now. 👋👋

438109257_8289120764448100_5680519585334812889_n.jpg
200w (2).gif

*It's still unclear which one of them is preggers'.... Grifty or SheHulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Summer House is the "hot new" spot so clearly he has to try and make everyone think he's a baller.
They’ll likely go to the Chicago location too cuz new be scary for Kyle and Casey. Disney is the epitome of cuisine - right up there with Coral and Cruise Ship level. I also see Chicago has a Shula’s. Wayyyyggggguuuu coming on up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ll likely go to the Chicago location too cuz new be scary for Kyle and Casey. Disney is the epitome of cuisine - right up there with Coral and Cruise Ship level. I also see Chicago has a Shula’s. Wayyyyggggguuuu coming on up.
Oh great! A few blocks away from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope nobody told Kyle the Mac n cheese bites are vegan…

And both Alexa and Kyle couldn’t be bothered to help the parents with their luggage.

• Angry
Whose going to moderate the grift a thon for sock puppet mentions when Sister-Wife is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And Casey is good with the guy she lives with and his sister-wife going on a cruise together, without her? Tell me that this is not one strange family - under the direction of the greatest grifter of all time.

As far as the cruise, forgive me because I didn’t watch it all, but I don’t get why he says “Bahamas, probably”. They leave in a few days, right? Why the “probably”? Is he being coy with the audience or is he seriously unsure of where they’re going?
I was wondering that also. Then I remembered the time he was in St. Kitts or somewhere like such as, and thought he was in "Puerco" Rico or something (the exact level of his stupidity is hard to remember, especially when he moves the goal posts so often).

I am not convinced he doesn't believe The Bahamas are only Nassau and Freeport, and CoCo/Castaway/Great Stirrup/Half Moon Cays are their own places or part of the US because the cruise lines own them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattle's angel has bestowed on us another word of knowledge.
🙏✍💍💋👄🙏✍ So blessed!💖🛳💞
(*Coach and Dudley2 have already added a little spice and salt to Susan's dish. Feel free to add your own. (y)(y)

View attachment 2925344 🙏 (y)
I cut off part of our Angel's artwork. ___ (Below) The Pallotanic
View attachment 2925360
She is the best! So, wash, rinse , repeat is coming back this weekend.
---
They're all terrified of his tantrums. Whenever he gets upset, angry or manic they all just sit there silently with scared looks on their faces while he goes through his episode.
---
My God the whining and entitlement over the room because his family didn't get an upgrade and it's on the first floor. I stopped crying about hotel rooms being in the first floor when I was like 8 years old.
Well, with all his money, why didn't he pay to upgrade them to a cabin or three bedroom? I am glad they did an upgrade from an All Star or Pop Century. By the way, I loved the part in yesterday's vlog where they almost leave him behind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We are heading to Chicago later in the year (a relative is running the marathon) and have zero plans to go to any of the chains like Summer House or Shula's. New things really are scary for oar boy. God forbid he google and take a chance on a small restaurant.

Whose going to moderate the grift a thon for sock puppet mentions when Sister-Wife is there?
Talk about an opportunity to cause some serious havoc while live on youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.