Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who leaves this in a vlog? So your Dad is using the bathroom, no need to announce what he's doing you bloody toddler :sneaky:
noises.PNG

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So this just crossed me mind. If the Clown and Banker didn’t know about Alexa’s arrival, why did Alexa receive the text that the room was ready?

Reactions: 8
Who leaves this in a vlog? So your Dad is using the bathroom, no need to announce what he's doing you bloody toddler :sneaky:
View attachment 2925408
He's a vulgar and very, very common and unsophisticated little man with vulgar and common tastes. He's unlettered, uncultured and has almost NO social skills.
And that's appealing to likeminded, ill-mannered and ill-bred souls out there in flyover America and in some classless areas across the world, I suppose.
He's a Palloshit' and that attracts very loyal flies with those Daily:poop: Dumps and Kyle:poop: Piles. 😂
poop-flies.gif
...and I don't want to leave out the "Clown" factor. Some people find this nightmare fuel endearing, I suppose.
They are the people who still go to local carnival shows set up on abandoned mall parking lots and buy 'Elvis on Velvet' pics sold out of pickup trucks on rural roads.
father-son.jpg
clo1.jpg
cloww1.jpg
clownjereww.jpg
clownkyle1.jpg
peak-soul.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this just crossed me mind. If the Clown and Banker didn’t know about Alexa’s arrival, why did Alexa receive the text that the room was ready?
I believe Sue got the text about the room. Alexa got notified that their table at Geyser Point was ready. Kyle pulling out all the stops to save his failing channel visit from clowns and mini cruise with sister wife. We haven’t seen this before…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe Sue got the text about the room. Alexa got notified that their table at Geyser Point was ready. Kyle pulling out all the stops to save his failing channel visit from clowns and mini cruise with sister wife. We haven’t seen this before…
It’s over for him. It’s the same cruises over and over again with different guests. He never gets off the ship to do excursions. He just drinks and eats. His family coming into town doesn’t pull the views anymore either.

He said when he bought a house there would be more “lifestyle” vlogs but those are just “white trash lifestyle”. Casey is tired of cooking her boring, bland TikTok meals for the dwarf. Even if he gets a media invite by Disney those videos do awful in views.

His channel is done. He should thank those who hate watch him because it’s the only reason his channel is hanging on by a thread.

Reactions: 16
I thought it was weird that she was going to sleep there too. Isn't that an extra cost?
---
I work at a bar and most of my friends are bartenders, musicians or comedians ranging in age from 25-45.
Ahhhh ok. I am over 50 and I only remember that from when I was a teen and even then more of a west coast, CA thing.

Reactions: 6
As far as the cruise, forgive me because I didn’t watch it all, but I don’t get why he says “Bahamas, probably”. They leave in a few days, right? Why the “probably”? Is he being coy with the audience or is he seriously unsure of where they’re going?
---
Just flipping around the today’s video & noticed at 10:52 Farlexa throwing up the double birds at Kyle behind her back. So much for family friendly. Seems even Kyle’s sister doesn’t totally buy his brand of bullshit
IMG_0925.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.
1715289684332.png

They can still use her discount and the room will be in their name

Reactions: 7
Oh Alexa, careful with the chuggers. We can only see your neck now and that double chin forming.
She’s definitely put on considerable weight since her last appearance, though that’ll happen if you’re constantly shoveling food the way she does on the vlog. Mac & cheese bites, BLT club with fries, cocktails, a cupcake, a Starbucks refresher & an order of egg rolls, all in about 3 hours. I mean yikes! Alexa’s constant yammering about food is only bested by her brother’s yearning for more alcoholic beverages

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Friends and family discount shows both names just like if it's a CM discount.

Looks like another banger of an itinerary for Kyle. Betting it's a cheap interior cabin for the lust twins. Last minute rates are $551 PP for this.
How boring does it get?

The Marketing Major thinks we want to watch him go to NASA again?

Does he not realize if he wants to be a 'cruising channel' he's going to have to go somewhere else? Maybe some interesting ports where he actually gets off the ship and shows the countries?

Pardon me, I forgot who I was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2925683
They can still use her discount and the room will be in their name
Note how he strategically has Casey accompany him to the Wilderness Lodge gift shop because he has to get this “phallic shaped” object. It’s $34 before discount - note the discount is encircled in red:
IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_9999.jpeg

Why is he so fascinated with said object? IYKYK 😂
IMG_9355.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How boring does it get?

The Marketing Major thinks we want to watch him go to NASA again?

Does he not realize if he wants to be a 'cruising channel' he's going to have to go somewhere else? Maybe some interesting ports where he actually gets off the ship and shows the countries?

Pardon me, I forgot who I was talking about.
We frequent Ft Lauderdale all the time and it pains us that none of these "travel vloggers" visit anything outside the port. Oar boy could milk an extra day there into three videos the way he drags tit out.

Reactions: 7
We frequent Ft Lauderdale all the time and it pains us that none of these "travel vloggers" visit anything outside the port. Oar boy could milk an extra day there into three videos the way he drags tit out.

The Dwarf and his sister cruise like 85 year olds.

Get up, go get a coffee, (Because room service would require a tip), go order some olive cart breakfast, maybe ayygs benedick. Walk around the ship taking routes that would interest absolutely nobody looking for advice on how to navigate the ship.

Talk endlessly about the no stairs challenge, which of course means you always take the stairs.

Go sit in your 'favorite' spot with all the other folks using walkers and wheelchairs. Then get off the boat for 7 minutes, just so, you know, you can say you got off.

Head on back to the room to take a nap in the same bed with your sister. Accidentally rub your dick against hers.

Go to the Main Dining Room at 5:30, because it's free, and tell us about the nummy tiny shrimp boiled within an inch of their life.

Walk by a crowded lounge with singing, dancing, adult nightlife and say that's not for you because you have to get a piece of dry overcooked FREE pizza before you head back to the room to climb back in the sack with your sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.