Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TATTLE so owns his fat midget ass, is in his pointy dwarf head, and he's so obsessed with this site, you have to laugh out loud when he continues to prove everything said here.
He is truly weapons' grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant.
He can't help but continue to shoot himself in the foot trying to own the hatters!😂
palllo.jpg
God, that's depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Casey will have an entire week alone at home. Niiiice. I hope she enjoys the quiet and peace :)
---
Really? Just like Alexa said, are you 5?

1715270422076.png

---
PLEASE do tell us Kile what you would do to stay in there? I am sure one of your stans would help out with that....

1715270517539.png

---
Wow. Now that really helps me out if I plan to shop there. SMH

1715271602181.png

---
Rad? I haven't heard that word since I was in high school in the 80's, weird

1715271832771.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Casey will have an entire week alone at home. Niiiice. I hope she enjoys the quiet and peace :)
---

View attachment 2925073
---
PLEASE do tell us Kile what you would do to stay in there? I am sure one of your stans would help out with that....

View attachment 2925075
---

View attachment 2925095
---

View attachment 2925102
All that hinting. Grifter gonna' grift. "I sure would like to stay in there." ~hint! hint!~ Calling MagicDads.... the homophobic dwarf needs your help.

He's so typical of the MAGAt who condemns poor people, especially people of color, black and Hispanic Americans, for wanting "free stuff." It was a phrase made famous by the MAGAs favorite pundit Rush Limbaugh in the 90's... may he rest in hell while taking his dirt nap.
And now MAGAGrifty continuously grifts for "free stuff" .... for free little cruises, for free staycations, for free DVC point and gifts, for freebees from his family and that stupid desperate Handmaiden. He steals anything loose when he's at any resort, restaurant, buffet or any venue where there's something he can take. He uses medicare through Forida's exchange for his health care ...and on and on. He is the worst freeloader imaginable, a total social pariah, and, of course, such begging he sees as his "job." He's no different and a hell of a lot less honest than the bum sitting on the street corner or standing by the wayside holding a sign asking for money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So, Casey is going to have another weekend to herself. Excellent! Maybe times with friends, visit family, adopt a cat or 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
BTW: These two really do reflect the truth of the title of this thread. They look like rounded and doughy, plump canned hams. 🤢
Wonder if either has ever had a true workout or exerted themselves in any way other that by eating?
2a4.jpeg

TT12.jpg
eeewww-yuck.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does everyone in his family refer to drinks as chuggers? You fools aren’t 19 anymore trying to guzzle as many beers as possible in a frat basement before the keg is kicked. Chugging drinks as an adult isn’t cute.
He was giving his Casey & Sue tit for not slamming their margaritas at Epcot a few days ago, like it was a race or something. At 30 years old? I cannot imagine. Time for the forever Disney dweeb to grow the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was giving his Casey & Sue tit for not slamming their margaritas at Epcot a few days ago, like it was a race or something. At 30 years old? I cannot imagine. Time for the forever Disney dweeb to grow the duck up
I never understood slamming cocktails. They are made for the flavor combination to be enjoyed. Depending on the alcohol used, the same goes with shooters but at least a shot of something makes more sense.

But I guess Kyle Pallo can't handle the taste of alcohol so has to chug them to get them down, which means Kyle Pallo is an alcoholic and drinks to get drunk.

Pro tip Kyle Pallo since I know you're broke AF, order flavored shooters. Generally cheaper and the flavor is there to mask the alcohol taste. You'll get drunk just the same.

Reactions: 15
---

View attachment 2925073
---

View attachment 2925075
---

View attachment 2925095
---

View attachment 2925102
Now thinking about it…. I assume all the stays when Kylie was keeping “white nails” a secret were thanks to her CM discount!

Get ready for a TON of DVC room tours so oar boy can grift a bunch of gift cards!

---
TATTLE so owns his fat midget ass, is in his pointy dwarf head, and he's so obsessed with this site, you have to laugh out loud when he continues to prove everything said here.
He is truly weapons' grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant.
He can't help but continue to shoot himself in the foot trying to own the hatters!😂
View attachment 2925059 God, that's depressing.
He shared this to try and flex that he paid. However, Sue got the text so we know better. Try again, Kyle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Get ready for a TON of DVC room tours so oar boy can grift a bunch of gift cards!

---

He shared this to try and flex that he paid. However, Sue got the text so we know better. Try again, Kyle!
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thanks for adding that. I should have and took it for granted.🤣 With them in Orlando, there was no way in hell he was going to pay for anything, not a sandwich much less a hotel room. He clearly demonstrated his contempt for them when he shoehorned them into that closet to sleep at the cracker box when they arrived and he wouldn’t even pick them up at the airport. He’s selfish and wholly useless human garbage but they are in large part responsible for that so it’s difficult for me to have any sympathy for them.
Kyle is an absolute case study of aging parents allowing their sickly 'miracle baby' runt to blackmail them all their lives because of his physical and mental impairments from birth. They've coddled him and the social rejections and ridicule of him have resulted in a bitter man-baby, an infantile leech, whose lifetime has been spent on the internet and who makes fearful forays into the real world with very, very limited positive results. The result is a coward in the real world with no real friends, but still babied by the old crone & the clown and his sisterwife, but despised by most who deal with him for any length of time. He navigates the real world by lying, by grifting and with the continual and constant aid of other to keep him going. He'll eventually spiral totally out of control in a drunken heap as the parents age and die ___ unless Alexa or some other unfortunate soul devotes her/his life to watching over him. He's a garden variety familial and social parasite who needs a host from which he drains what he needs to live and thrive. That's his course; it's all he'll ever be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.
His parents brought this upon themselves as they raised the inconsiderate and selfish d-bag.

You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 19
How many times has he had to go back to the front desk to get a physical key because he didn’t get one? Almost every single time!

• Haha
How many times has he had to go back to the front desk to get a physical key because he didn’t get one? Almost every single time!
that's what happens when he's not the one paying and physically checking in with the front desk.

• Angry
Boy O' Boy! Brudderfukker's surprise visit really resulted in a ratings bonanza, huh? 😂 Seeing the linebacker fatback spinster show up is just overwhelming...OOOO! Pinch me! We haven't see you in a week! 🤮
10K views so far! WoooHooo!
That whole dog&pony horror show is becoming as stale as a month old loaf of sourdough bread sitting in a Florida swamp.
It's an easy vid, I suppose, fiming the same tiresome routine with the same tiresome people and that's enticing to his lazy ass, and they pay for everything when they're there, so he loves that. The result, however, is predictable: Only his stalwart shutins, dimwits, and assorted nutcase fans find it enjoyable over, and over, and over again.

I watched one of Molly's latest vids, and love her or dislike her (I really like her channel.) you'd get more information, correct and on target, in the first half of one of her park visits than you'd get in 6 months of Kyle :poop::poop::poop: :poop::poop::poop:Piles. There's no comparison. And, as an aside, it's the reason her online accounts are filling like treasure chests as lazy ass Pallo's patreon is stagant and dying__ and the reason she already surpassed him in subscribers (214K) in ONLY ONE YEAR. Her effort demonstrates what a decent vlogger can do and how it's rewarded. Kyle is a study in laziness and failure, a desperate and disgusting grifter, lying, misinforing, hinting and trying to hold on to what he hasn't already squandered and pissed away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.
That bed in the guest room is Casey’s old bed. Kyle will blame Casey for not having a big enough bed for his parents when they visit. It’s never Kyle’s fault. He’ll say Casey insisted on putting her old furniture in that room so they’re stuck with it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Tattle's angel has bestowed on us another word of knowledge.
🙏✍💍💋👄🙏✍ So blessed!💖🛳💞
(*Coach and Dudley2 have already added a little spice and salt to Susan's dish. Feel free to add your own. (y)(y)

ss.jpg
🙏 (y)
I cut off part of our Angel's artwork. ___ (Below) The Pallotanic
aaaaaa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
---

View attachment 2925073
---

View attachment 2925075
---

View attachment 2925095
---

View attachment 2925102
Not standing up for Kyle, but everyone I know in my adult life says rad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.