Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sister wife came to town because she and Kyle are going on a cruise together and Susan asks where they are cruising to and Kyle says "Bahamas probably" which is basically the only place he ever cruises to. He says there is going to be a live stream tomorrow as they board the cruise around noon or 1pm. Also Kyle can't pronounce bison and can't really say much of anything apparently words b tough in his language.
20240509_102434.jpg
20240509_103034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reinforcements enablers are here.
fixed that for ya.
---
Sister wife came to town because she and Kyle are going on a cruise together and Susan asks where they are cruising to and Kyle says "Bahamas probably" which is basically the only place he ever cruises to. He says there is going to be a live stream tomorrow as they board the cruise around noon or 1pm. Also Kyle can't pronounce bison and can't really say much of anything apparently words b tough in his language. View attachment 2924956View attachment 2924957
so then the clown cruise was a lie? wasn't that supposed to be the "next" cruise?

"probably" means he doesn't know where they are cruising because he didn't pay or click confirm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sister Wife and brother are definitely sharing a bed and snuggling on this cruise.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Manic episode from the toddler screaming as loud as he can on the bus. Really, this guy is certainly ret@r, ummmmm, special. View attachment 2924911
Ahh that is when he went live and they all looked really unhappy. He wasn't sitting near them though lol
---
fixed that for ya.
---

so then the clown cruise was a lie? wasn't that supposed to be the "next" cruise?

"probably" means he doesn't know where they are cruising because he didn't pay or click confirm
Yup that is why I mentioned it as he said his dad was the next one to cruise with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why oh why is this inconsiderate little asshole in this room talking and taking video of his family napping?
View attachment 2924896
Jesus, Alexa, you're 32 freaking years old with a home & a career. Get your own damn room & give your parents a chance to breathe for once instead of sleeping on the couch in the corner of their room once again. Total bleeping loser

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Sister wife came to town because she and Kyle are going on a cruise together and Susan asks where they are cruising to and Kyle says "Bahamas probably" which is basically the only place he ever cruises to. He says there is going to be a live stream tomorrow as they board the cruise around noon or 1pm. Also Kyle can't pronounce bison and can't really say much of anything apparently words b tough in his language. View attachment 2924956View attachment 2924957
That item on the menu sums it up for oar boy “Rough Rider Sour" 😅
(What's up with all those wrinkles?)

IMG_9994.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as I post about them, I found it actually nice to see his mother surprised. Maybe because I am a mom and that would make me happy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wah wah, they were just outside. No one left you to have to eat (and pay) lunch alone. Maybe the are tired of the camera in their face 24/7.

1715267226159.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an unwatchable bleeping trainwreck. It's difficult even to hate watch this garbled, chaotic nothingness even in the snippets here. It's almost painfully bad, physcally painful even in tiny doses. It's YouTube cyanide. How his 'fans' endure this rancid clown filled pile of tit is wholly beyond me. Even with real clowns it's horrid and flesh crawling.
All I can come up with which to compare it is the 'entertainment' factor the Victorians had in going to London's infamous Bedlam insane asylum. They gave a shilling to be able to walk on an elevated ramp or through corridors where the truly insane were housed just to 'enjoy' the spectacle. Well, it was before YouTube, so now we have the Pallos.

[Bethlem Royal Hospital of London - or Bedlam, as it came to be known - charged a shilling to see the ravings of "the beasts," and the patients were put on display like a human zoo.]
po.jpg
ass.jpg
PAB.jpg

The only downside here is that I may have actually made them much more entertaining than they are.
They are less entertaining and enjoyable than a root canal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
just had to come on here and say APD on youtube- whoever you are, you are KILLING it!!! Sooo funny!! (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: 13
Kp might be "distance relations" to King Charles with those sausage fingers running wild in his family.
1_js277459438.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kylie was stressing because they had to get to Wilderness Lodge in the morning? He knows that check in is at 4pm!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wah wah, they were just outside. No one left you to have to eat (and pay) lunch alone. Maybe the are tired of the camera in their face 24/7.

View attachment 2924990
For real. It's got to be a case of guilt finally bleeding through. At some level, he knows he's a drag on the rest of them, though he's in deep denial. Take a hint, Pallo, you oblivious turd

Jesus, Alexa, you're 32 freaking years old with a home & a career. Get your own damn room & give your parents a chance to breathe for once instead of sleeping on the couch in the corner of their room once again. Total bleeping loser
Paying for a cruise so she could have private canoodling time with her brother was more important to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.