Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Going to be a great moment to videotape when they wake up and are surprised to find Casey sitting at her little makeup table! 🤣

"Morning! ___ Where's Ger......OH! ___ (Casey is a little shocked as GerClownDAD frog-crawls out from under the bed, screaming,
holding his back.)
View attachment 2915056
Poor Casey’s gonna be fighting ol’ JerBear every morning for first dibs at her makeup table

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CrudeVille

Isn’t that fain guy the one Kyle was with at universal recently and Kyle asked to go on his vlog, then that guy was like nah, I don’t think my audience would appreciate that 🤣 and then they have them over as their first house guest.. cringe. This is when you know you really don’t have any friends bc let me tell you if anyone said that shit to me, we wouldn’t be friends no more and they definitely wouldn’t be invited over for that sad pizza and whatever those sad rolls were 🤣

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
What in the world is wrong with him? 🤣 I was thinking the same thing. Like my guy, you’re holding a fork. He was manic AF in this video. How many times did he say he’s a local in this video? He acts like it’s some kind of flex. This is how the locals do it… is it tho? 🤡 I don’t think the locals are wandering around the park everyday. Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like people have jobs and go to work everyday and when they’re off, there’s more to Orlando than disneyworld 🤷🏻‍♀️ you’d think if he was trying to make a “locals” video, he would showcase that.

24 Hours a Day, Blood Sweat & Tears, working his fingers to the bone, constant research & planning.

Todays :poop: pile is as lazy as it gets.

With absolutely no aforethought show up at a park, stumble around, butcher the English language, spout incorrect information. Tell us you diet when you come to the parks because the food is so bad, then have an IPA, Spicy chicken, yucca fries, macaroni and cheese, then a sugary kids dessert, yeah you moronic liar, you're dieting.

I'm not even sure he's a liar, he just spouts whatever idiotic garbled thoughts that enter his toddler pea brain, then immediately forgets what he said.

Bad, bad, bad.

Can't wait to see you make the Banker and Janitor reserve a Disney Resort for you to stay in when they don't want to. They are coming to stay at the Pallonesian and the Dwarf will throw a tantrum until he gets his way. But, maybe it won't be an issue because Kylie "PAYS FOR EVERYTHING" when the family visits.

• Angry

PeggieQueter

Yeah, it's totally obvious that TJ is our boy Kylie. He's the only one constantly defending "Kyle" and also goes the extra step to go to those commenter's channels and harass them there too.

• Sick
Kyle will, now & forever, always mention Club 33 in every video. He's seen the hidden glory that IS Club 33, & he won't, nay, CAN'T go back to the boring, humdrum park experience. We wouldn't understand, of course, you've had to have been there & seen it with your own eyes to truly understand. Oar guy b bougie
So odd that Mr. $350k will always be a bridesmaid and never a bride. Surely in his mind they are begging him to join.

• Haha
How sad that Kylie thinks the epitome of success is getting invited to Club 33. 😅 Just like he thinks the epitome of top cuisine is on a cruise ship! 🤣 And that the epitome of wealth is overpaying on a small tract house near an amusement park! 😂
View attachment 2912368
What's funny is that there are Club members that lurk on here and hate him almost as much as the rest of us who post. We have had many conversations with them about the little troll.

It's really looking hairy! Grifty's trying to put off mortgage payments until the last moment. Oh boy! That's says financial disaster around the corner, huh?
Let's not forget that he most likely has an insurance payment coming soon. He bought in January, right? So his 1st quarter payment should be due.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wusubby

Chatty Member
are his analytics broken or is he incapable of reading them?
why ask? he's going to whatever he wants regardless.
also why ask if he "thinks" cruising makes more?

end of the day, both youtube markets, Disney AND Cruising, have been over saturated. Neither of them are money makers.

Time to get a job kile.
Emma cruises and tips for travelers are my go to cruise youtubers. Always something new and good tips. They can produce a 10-20 video from a 3/5day cruise. Not these boring vlogs of 30/50min videos of each day, yawn.

Kyle could have grown his channel if he took constructive criticism, but he didn't and blocked the people and labelled them haters.

It's the KP show and he will do what he wants. Fucking idiot.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
With drive you can make up for skills & talent.

This mangy dwarf, however, lacks the drive to improve his 'craft' in any way.

I have yet to see a vlog that required any real planning or preparation.

I posted pics yesterday of the set-ups other vloggers have in their homes. This little squatch has been vlogging for years and he can't set up a little studio in his spare bedroom to at least LOOK professional? He presents himself in front of a plain white closet door with a Hello Kitty backpack strewn on the floor in the corner.

I guess it's a 1000% improvement now that the unmade bed is gone???

Sorry Dwarfy, you're freebie Covid Era housebound viewers are falling away.

No drive to find sponsorships? No drive to make Patreon successful? Patreon is FREE money for very little effort and you are so fcuking lazy you can't even bend over to pick it up.

Todays vlog was just a case of turning on the camera. No prep / no plan / Lazy. Park in Contemporary parking lot breaking the rules by using it as a parking lot to go to MK. EXPERT DISNEY Vlogger. This little shitpile in itself should be enough for Disney to decide they don't need you in their parks anymore, let you hang around with Jete and be banned together.

Order a salad where you don't like most of the ingredients then try to review it for us. Nobody who has ever seen more than one of your vlogs puts ANY credibility in your opinion on food. Just stop because everyone knows you have the palate of a toddler and lack the vocabulary to describe ANYTHING. You couldn't spell cat if we spotted you the c and the t.

You show your Disney stupidity by buying Genie + to ride ONE ride that has a short line, just to make yourself look a little less moronic you went to ride one more ride that your viewers have seen you ride dozens of times. No thought / no usefulness to any viewer / LAZY.

As long as there is no drive for self improvement, no drive to educate himself, no drive to even attempt to offer usable info this idiot will continue to circle the drain.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.
You know, if the Dwarf really wanted to "own the hatters," he'd start developing the drive to improve himself, pronounce words correctly, make compelling content, and update his Patreon.

But instead he rushes to film a lazy video so he can get back to playing Call of Duty in his skidmark-stained tighty whities while trolling all day & night on his burner accounts and recycling all the jokes on Tattle in an attempt to "own" his critics. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Took a look at X and him and his sister are worked up into a frenzy today.

008366.jpg

I guess this is the direction Alexa and him are running with. Tell everyone that they're mad and jealous that Kyle went to Club 33 and got "back to back" invites. That will surely shut the hatters up.

And then tag @DisneyParks with fake stories about how their family loves watching Kyle Pallo. They seem a bit worried that he might get removed from the media list again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I've never seen anyone with so many "issues"

Issues with insurance, issues with doctor visits, issues with credit cards, issues with debit cards, issues with ordering stuff online and it never arriving, issues with scratches on furniture, issues with stuff arriving broken, issues with forgetting to click confirm, issues with not receiving invites because it goes to junk mail....
Exactly!!! Everything always seems to happen to oar boy! Poor little guy. The perpetual victim. 🥺🙁🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
I've never seen anyone with so many "issues"

Issues with insurance, issues with doctor visits, issues with credit cards, issues with debit cards, issues with ordering stuff online and it never arriving, issues with scratches on furniture, issues with stuff arriving broken, issues with forgetting to click confirm, issues with not receiving invites because it goes to junk mail....
Issues = sympathy = views

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I noticed that and I was only shocked that Kylowrent' didn't insist on fried chicken and watermelon thinking his 'special friends' would appreciate it.
On second though, he probably wouldn't spring for that or can't afford it.
Perhaps some low rap music to set the atmosphere.
View attachment 2908700 View attachment 2908720View attachment 2908724
Just make sure that JerBear isn't in the vicinity when the rap music is playing

• Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Guess tomorrow’s vlog is from Epcot
What a surprise, drinking yet again. Dudes a functional alcoholic. Look it up Kp.
---
I stumbled through his boring vlog and caught this charming piece at the very end. 🙄 He had just featured a fan with special needs and then immediately cuts to a scene saying “well that was a monstrosity!” I had to do a double take because it seemed like he was saying his fan was a monstrosity! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Editing really b hard for oar boy.

View attachment 2917670
What a cunt, seriously he can't see how bad that cut was. Have downloaded the clip. Will see if the windows editing software has a blur tool. Shall blur the fan and add it to the wiki. He knew what he did and that needs saving to the wiki.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Couple things here. This clip was just as he walked past our group. We had been inside the park since 7:15 and Mr VIP didn't get in till after 8? We also noticed that he cut out hanging with JoJo and another vlogger at Baseline for drinks (it's in JoJo's video).
Just took a quick look at JoJo's video. Even though JoJo wasn't invited, he includes a lot more details and facts about the event and also featured other vloggers that added to the information.

Oar Dwarf had to cut out all the parts with other vloggers because he needed to make this special day all about HIMSELF. If he showed other vloggers, the hatters might say that he was a plus one, and that would hurt his fragile ego.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
I hope none of you still think Kyle makes $350,000 a year because he didn't know if he was going to order any side dishes with his mispronounced wagyu beef because they would add up quickly. I mean come on you don't go out to a dinner to order wagyu beef and then scrimp on the sides. Also if you're going to say wagyu 50 times in the Vlog then know how to pronounce it. He also said about five times that he was treating his family. You shouldn't constantly announce your treating your family you can just say once I'm taking my family to Shulas. You don't go on and on and repeatedly say how you're treating them - he's so gauche. View attachment 2915103
He probably was too dumb to realize that the sides at Shula’s are shareable.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Holy crap, I've watched 2 minutes of this Vlog and it's total CRINGE to the max. Casey and Kyle made this homemade sign for the parents. Wow they literally act like 12 year olds.View attachment 2914905
He's so well connected at Disney World, why didn't Mr. Club 33 & Media Guest call up Disney Vacation Club and grift a huge professionally printed "Welcome Home" banner used at one of DVC's events? You are slipping, Kyle.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
What the hell is going on here? That ever expanding bald head and top knot are getting
weirder and weirder.
441244138_8253582558001921_3647225495837084040_n.jpg
441156079_8253579124668931_9045277812035524404_n.jpg

• Haha