Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he spend so much time going over the food options when it’s not something anyone else would be allowed to eat? Oh wait, my bad! This is the Kyle show! We should be honored that we got to watch Kyle eat a special sweet sugar-laden protein-less carb-filled axe-clusive breakfast instead of eggs, bacon, grits, and a tamale. Well, I guess he ate pizza so he got his saturated fats for the day. Great job on having nothing informative Kylie! Keep your streak going!
Exactly. A simple comment, “Disney provided buffet breakfast which gave us the opportunity to network.” Then again, Kyle didn’t network. Right? Speaking with new people is scary without an emotional support human by his side. [Casey, JoJo, family members]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s such an ass! JoJo went around asking everyone what their favorite Hollywood Studios memory is and look at what Kyle says. He mentions the backlot tour and then follows it by telling JoJo he never got to experience it. What a douche! I love how JoJo handled it. Then Krysta tells them her favorite memory and Kyle has to make it about him again. No wonder this head 🤡 doesn’t have any friends. This is from JoJo’s video btw.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s such an ass! JoJo went around asking everyone what their favorite Hollywood Studios memory is and look at what Kyle says. He mentions the backlot tour and then follows it by telling JoJo he never got to experience it. What a douche! I love how JoJo handled it. Then Krysta tells them her favorite memory and Kyle has to make it about him again. No wonder this head 🤡 doesn’t have any friends. This is from JoJo’s video btw.
View attachment 2910965
View attachment 2910966
View attachment 2910967
Hey Kylie! I can one up you! In my day it was called the Backstage Studio Tour!

Reactions: 11
Look whose back to defend her brother & his sock puppet!

View attachment 2911054
Alexa is laughing her ass off at the expense of the hatters (evidence below since we can never take a Pallo at their word). They said Kp would never get another free Mickey waffle or a complimentary room spray again. But what did he do? He pulled himself up 63 inches by his bootstraps and proved everyone wrong! Take that, losers!

IMG_6465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I see the booger is back in that nostril.. wonder if it’s not a booger but some kind of growth. Kyle, you shoukd get that checked out. You’re welcome.
I think it must be some kind of growth. Might be related to the constant sniffing and that same nostril always closing up. Definitely should get that checked out.

008351.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Alexa is laughing her ass off at the expense of the hatters (evidence below since we can never take a Pallo at their word). They said Kp would never get another free Mickey waffle or a complimentary room spray again. But what did he do? He pulled himself up 63 inches by his bootstraps and proved everyone wrong! Take that, losers!

View attachment 2911092
They really are gluttons for humiliation!

Attachments

• Haha
View attachment 2910965
View attachment 2910966
View attachment 2910967
Spot on with this. You'd think that he'd outgrow this type "bad friend" behavior since high school & become a bit more generous in his relationships, but this is 100% the sign of someone with little socialization & no friends. It's almost as if the person forgets how to behave in civil society & goes feral due to little real social interaction, & I don't mean hollow, 30 second hellos to stans in the parks. I think we've all probably known people like these. I remember connecting (& quickly disconnecting) with a few of these malcontents from high school back when Facebook was a big thing, & good bleeping riddance

Reactions: 9
Exactly. A simple comment, “Disney provided buffet breakfast which gave us the opportunity to network.” Then again, Kyle didn’t network. Right? Speaking with new people is scary without an emotional support human by his side. [Casey, JoJo, family members]
umm, I'm sorry but you're horribly wrong. kile DID network. just not so much with other people

his networking involved connecting his hand to his mouth with food which in turn reached out to his stomach. they are all in a meeting now and will connect with his toilet later today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talk about some sad lives. This invite is NOTHING to write home about and I HIGHLY doubt ANYONE is jealous. Well maybe the stans who are not very smart and are shut ins.
It's still so bizarre to me how involved Alexa is with her brother's life. I looked at her TikTok a few months ago and almost all of her TikToks are with her brother. She always has to be around to moderate his livestreams. She's patrolled his X profile as Farida since 2022 and protects him like a mother hen. Sleeps with and shares beds with him :sick:

The fact that she thinks we're all raging mad and unable to sleep because her brother got an invite and a trinket from Disney shows how closed in her life is. I don't think anyone is jealous (other than his stans who live vicariously through him). We're either laughing or just shaking our heads.

32 years old and no life of her own. The whole dynamic with that family makes my skin crawl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Look whose back to defend her brother & his sock puppet!

View attachment 2911054
Oh nooooos'! 🤣 Has Nurse Brotherfukker made a return? A 30+ year old spinster
spending her life defending her ret @rded 30 year old dwarfish sexual predatory brother.
Nothing unusual about that ____ if you're talking about some sick freaks in a William Faulkner
or Cason McCullers' novel. 😬
(Hey! Carson McCullers classic "Ballad of the Sad Cafe" is centered around the relationship between
a lesbian, Miss Amelia, and a hunchback dwarf, Cousin Lymon. Whoa!
Gaddam' if it doesn't fit Kyle and SissorSisterAlexa very, very well. 😳🤭

OMFG! And she and RapeyMcDwarf are crowing over THIS? My god, it looks like
Disney had to go out and beg people to come. They must have been running around
the parks trying to give people something to get them to show up.
This isn't a 'flex'; this is sad.
441378973_8253466658013511_2624360325386310903_n.jpg
45Q2.gif

Good to see The Return of the broadback Hulkabeast.
She's my best owned witch since
she helped me be free to tune in and post anytime I like!
Thanks LezzieLexxie! ~muah!~
a59c459e9c1e37928a361f0008baeb05.gif
You're my
fav muffdiver.
441382941_8253457604681083_5666302406134522089_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's still so bizarre to me how involved Alexa is with her brother's life. I looked at her TikTok a few months ago and almost all of her TikToks are with her brother. She always has to be around to moderate his livestreams. She's patrolled his X profile as Farida since 2022 and protects him like a mother hen. Sleeps with and shares beds with him :sick:

The fact that she thinks we're all raging mad and unable to sleep because her brother got an invite and a trinket from Disney shows how closed in her life is. I don't think anyone is jealous (other than his stans who live vicariously through him). We're either laughing or just shaking our heads.

32 years old and no life of her own. The whole dynamic with that family makes my skin crawl.
Change it to sister stuff and you got kp, also him in a white dress. As you know it's HIS big day and not the brides so HE gets to wear the big white dress.

661e33eac4b70.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talk about some sad lives. This invite is NOTHING to write home about and I HIGHLY doubt ANYONE is jealous. Well maybe the stans who are not very smart and are shut ins.
Like I've said repeatedly: Kyle will always be whoring around begging for invites from others. He will never be the one doing the inviting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.