Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a look at X and him and his sister are worked up into a frenzy today.

View attachment 2911379

I guess this is the direction Alexa and him are running with. Tell everyone that they're mad and jealous that Kyle went to Club 33 and got "back to back" invites. That will surely shut the hatters up.

And then tag @DisneyParks with fake stories about how their family loves watching Kyle Pallo. They seem a bit worried that he might get removed from the media list again.
If viewers care so much about him going to club 33, why does that vlog only have 36k views in a week? The Conrad vid has 41k; in the next 4 days will the club 33 vlog get 5k more views and surpass it? What is the current downvote ratio on the club 33 vlog anyway? Did Team "Everything Is Awesome" Pallo delete all the comments saying that vlog sucked?

Reactions: 9
He's a wide open target in Cesspool Crackerbox and no little ADT or Ring system will deter someone determined to see him and I'm sure many live right in that area, and in that neighborhood and they undoubtedly visit those parks regularly.
If I did care a whit, I'd advise him to move again ASAP, but I don't care and I can't wish him luck. And his fake accounts fool no one. He's going to need good luck I fear. And if he doesn't fear it, he's living in a fool's paradise and, of course, he IS a fool.
So sad... but whatchagonnado'? View attachment 2911375
But remember, Kylie said nothing bad ever happens in Celebration… 🤷🏻‍♀️ AND he keeps his blinds closed and asked his viewers for privacy! Trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little McGrifty the Dwarf. Tattle so owns his fat ass and it's so glaring. Just seeing his and brotherfukkkerAlexa's responses
in your posts here makes my cup of schadenfreude overflow. They both obviously are obsessed with what
you post and what you say. And they SEETHE. 🤣 They are obsessed and driven mad by it. I love that.

They try so hard and with such futile ferocity to 'own the hatters' everything else he tries becomes more and more a failure.
It's a deserved decay of what was obviously a dream they once had a dream that now is rotting and dying.
It just makes my morning coffee more delicious as it continues.
Tattle.... get this woman a pass! She's a joy. Let her in. (y)
200w (1).gif

440450103_8253966017963575_6053448910116022312_n.jpg
6345e57e3e7c66d2ffc7fe323adb9025.gif

• Haha
But remember, Kylie said nothing bad ever happens in Celebration… 🤷🏻‍♀️ AND he keeps his blinds closed and asked his viewers for privacy! Trust.
He's a bigger fool that even I think he is if he believes that. Then again, he is a fool.
Here's a sampling of some criminals near him who are his kindred spirits.
sexoffenders.jpg
kyleneighbors.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If viewers care so much about him going to club 33, why does that vlog only have 36k views in a week? The Conrad vid has 41k; in the next 4 days will the club 33 vlog get 5k more views and surpass it? What is the current downvote ratio on the club 33 vlog anyway? Did Team "Everything Is Awesome" Pallo delete all the comments saying that vlog sucked?
Current downvote numbers on the Club 33 Pile of Dump:
1714685031997.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alexa is laughing her ass off at the expense of the hatters (evidence below since we can never take a Pallo at their word). They said Kp would never get another free Mickey waffle or a complimentary room spray again. But what did he do? He pulled himself up 63 inches by his bootstraps and proved everyone wrong! Take that, losers!

View attachment 2911092
It looks like she literally laughed her ass off IYKWIM.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't watch KP's vlogs for more than 5 minutes, so I tuned in today to Adam the Woo - who also was at the 35th Ann. celebration. There were a few other Disney vloggers in Adam's vlog today - including JoJo and Krista and the Tim Tracker. (No sign of oar special boy, though. Seems like he isn't too popular with the other Disney folks.) Anyhow, Adam gave a pretty honest evaluation of the event - which he summed up as boring! Pallo's vlogs are so hyped up and dumb, with little or no basis in reality. He only cares that we think he is "special."

Reactions: 14
Current downvote numbers on the Club 33 Pile of Dump:
View attachment 2911634
Yep, he only gets "like 50" downvotes a vid, 50-Hundred. DAMNNNN boy, you got wrecked! And this time it didn't involve a car or Nick.

Those 4,500 people are obviously just mad and jealous of KP
No, remember, it is only a few people making tons of fake accounts. Which, reminds me, we need to talk about custody of our online accounts. You take Dudley and missmychewy, I'll take @grundel and GriftyThe10thDwarf, we will split KylePaLlo every other week, flip a coin for DisneyDetonation and Ro-Sham-Bo for APD, deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't watch KP's vlogs for more than 5 minutes, so I tuned in today to Adam the Woo - who also was at the 35th Ann. celebration. There were a few other Disney vloggers in Adam's vlog today - including JoJo and Krista and the Tim Tracker. (No sign of oar special boy, though. Seems like he isn't too popular with the other Disney folks.) Anyhow, Adam gave a pretty honest evaluation of the event - which he summed up as boring! Pallo's vlogs are so hyped up and dumb, with little or no basis in reality. He only cares that we think he is "special."
Here's a recap of the information that oar squirt provided on the 35th anniversary using today's transcript:

"Uh Disney sent us an invite. We're here for a media invite."
"I'm just here to kind of experience it and be here on a very special day"
"I actually only count 11 of us, so thanks Disney this is a really cool invite"
"I'm part of a select few, I feel special. It's awesome!"
"It will definitely be packed here"
"Fun fact, there was like 7 attractions then when MGM studios opened"
"I got a special gift I cannot wait to show you"

---
Didn't sister wife have something to say about this?

View attachment 2911787
I think Sister-Wife was worried that they would remove the "block" feature entirely. She completely freaked out over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has there ever been any explanation as to why this 52 year old French Canadian woman- who has been a nurse since she was 16 years old per LinkedIn and spent her entire life living in Quebec- spends her time reposting alt right rhetoric and Taylor swift songs, and defending Kyle Pallo?
You may want to remove that info from your post. That is Kyle Pallo stealing the photo, name and identity of someone's wife who used to be a supporter who dared to question him. He's spent several months harassing this guy and his wife.

He also seeks out others who have ever critiqued him that he can doxx and will stalk/harass them over different social media platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.