Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole relationship is odd. Most people move in together as they are their way to getting married, or are already engaged. She is saying, well they NOW need to see if they can live with each other to determine if they will marry.
All makes NO sense to me. I didn't live with my husband before getting married. He did live with a roommate at one time and then alone other times so he was basically on his own but I didn't know how we would be living together until we got married.
What are her doubts? I would LOVE to know as she never really got into that part.
I truly think there is something going on with HER family and that is why the marriage part has been pushed to the side and the big ole' wedding that they practiced at his parents house is now something they don't want anymore.
---
Seems like poor Kiley needs to wear his glasses more often or get them fixed for the strength lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is going on here? That ever expanding bald head and top knot are getting
weirder and weirder.
441244138_8253582558001921_3647225495837084040_n.jpg
441156079_8253579124668931_9045277812035524404_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole relationship is odd. Most people move in together as they are their way to getting married, or are already engaged. She is saying, well they NOW need to see if they can live with each other to determine if they will marry.
All makes NO sense to me. I didn't live with my husband before getting married. He did live with a roommate at one time and then alone other times so he was basically on his own but I didn't know how we would be living together until we got married.
What are her doubts? I would LOVE to know as she never really got into that part.
I truly think there is something going on with HER family and that is why the marriage part has been pushed to the side and the big ole' wedding that they practiced at his parents house is now something they don't want anymore.
She did change her tune on marriage after the Thanksgiving Day incident and deleted vlog, which was the last time we saw Casey's family.

Prior to that, Casey was constantly hinting and pushing marriage. She kept talking about their honeymoon and when they went to the mall and she made sad puppy dog faces in front of an engagement ring display.

008361.jpg

So I'd say you're probably right that it involves her family. She might also be more hesitant after experiencing living with him too.

Reactions: 16
She did change her tune on marriage after the Thanksgiving Day incident and deleted vlog, which was the last time we saw Casey's family.

Prior to that, Casey was constantly hinting and pushing marriage. She kept talking about their honeymoon and when they went to the mall and she made sad puppy dog faces in front of an engagement ring store.

View attachment 2911299

So I'd say you're probably right that it involves her family. She might also be more hesitant after experiencing living with him too.
Yup I bet they definitely had something to do with it. I bet they are not happy she moved in with him too, especially her dad who seems very straight and narrow.

Reactions: 13
I'm curious what's going on with this new "no hat" phase. Have the sad morons on Tattle had some effect on oar boy? Farlexa tell us it ain't so!
I recall a bunch of posts about his hats & how he's trying to hide his receding hairline. He then started randomly taking off his hat in the vlogs and asking how his hair looked. And now the "no hat" phase with the new side-swipe hair-do with the little curled bangs 🤭

IMG_9418.jpeg

• Haha
Poor Doormouse Durliat must cry at times wishing he'd look at her the way he looks at, drools over and boinks his sister. 🤣
kyle& alexa 1 (1).jpg

And Casey Handmaid has probably been informed if she were to marry that disguting freak NONE of them will attend the wedding.
Personally, I said long ago and I mean it more now than ever, if a daughter of mine brought that thing, that miscreant mentally stunted creature, into our home or asked me to meet him for my approval, I'd have no choice but to say, "Well, you're a grown woman. I'll be here if and when you need me, but I want NOTHING to do with this EVER. I'm disappointed but I love you. He isn't welcome in our lives. Good luck."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I recall a bunch of posts about his hats & how he's trying to cover up his receding hairline. He then started randomly taking off his hat in the vlogs and asking how his hair looked. And now the "no hat" phase with the new side-swipe hair-do with the little curled bangs 🤭

View attachment 2911319
but he keeps buying hats so eventually he will stop this too
---
Poor Doormouse Durliat must cry at times wishing he'd look at her the way he looks at, drools over and boinks his sister. 🤣
View attachment 2911309

And Casey Handmaid has probably been informed if she were to marry that disguting freak NONE of them will attend the wedding.
Personally, I said long ago and I mean it more now than ever, if a daughter of mine brought that thing into our home or asked me
to meet him for my approval, I'd have no choice but to say, "Well, you're a grown woman. I'll be here if and when you need me, but I want NOTHING to do with this EVER. I'm disappointed but I love you. He isn't welcome in our lives. Good luck."
Funny how we talk about this too over and over and he STILL has not mentioned her family at.all. You know how he is that once he reads it on here, he HAS to try and prove we are wrong.
I wish one of her family would come on here and spill the beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how we talk about this too over and over and he STILL has not mentioned her family at.all. You know how he is that once he reads it on here, he HAS to try and prove we are wrong.
That's how I know that something definitely went down. He has to respond to EVERYTHING posted on here to 'prove the hatters wrong' and the fact that he hasn't been able to force Kevin and Brianne (or "his boy" Tom) into the vlogs, or even talk about them, is telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
but he keeps buying hats so eventually he will stop this too
---

As time has passed, the curtain undoubtedly fell a bit more each time any of them had any personal contact with him. He can't keep up that farsical "Disney kid" bullshit routine for long in the real world without people seeing the rotted, bigoted, loutish, creepy and remarkably ignorant dwarf behind it, the real Kyle Pallo.

Like anyone who has to deal with him for long, they are probably repulsed by him and his offputting and repugnant impulses and actions. Like most others, they probably go out of their way to avoid and ignore him because their lives are better off when he's no where around.

He cares ONLY about himself to the exclusion of anyone else and the only 'concern' he has for others is how much he needs them for their emotional and financial support. Period!____Anyone around him for long sees it. It's inevitable.

Reactions: 10
That's how I know that something definitely went down. He has to respond to EVERYTHING posted on here to 'prove the hatters wrong' and the fact that he hasn't been able to force Kevin and Brianne (or "his boy" Tom) into the vlogs, or even talk about them, is telling.
AB.SO.LUTELY

Reactions: 5
So Eric is pretty much at Twixer’s mercy and kylie isn’t being held accountable. He has blocked him, but asked me if i could share this because he knows Kylie and Alexa live here.
As I've said on a number of occasions, it isn't the real Eric and the others he engages with daily who he needs to fear. And he'll only read Eric's well considered notes as a 'win' for trolling a 'hatter' and he will NOT learn a thing from it because he isn't capable of it.
It's the little notes, as I've said, that should concern him: "You're day's coming pal." / "You'll find out." / "Karma's coming.....and on and on and on. They still come regularly. Those are the ones that would worry the hell out of me. He's a wide open target in Cesspool Crackerbox and no little ADT or Ring system will deter someone determined to see him and I'm sure many live right in that area, and in that neighborhood and they undoubtedly visit those parks regularly.
If I did care a whit, I'd advise him to move again ASAP, but I don't care and I can't wish him luck. And his fake accounts fool no one. He's going to need good luck I fear. And if he doesn't fear it, he's living in a fool's paradise and, of course, he IS a fool.
So sad... but whatchagonnado'?
shrug-shrugs.gif

Reactions: 6
Took a look at X and him and his sister are worked up into a frenzy today.

008366.jpg

I guess this is the direction Alexa and him are running with. Tell everyone that they're mad and jealous that Kyle went to Club 33 and got "back to back" invites. That will surely shut the hatters up.

And then tag @DisneyParks with fake stories about how their family loves watching Kyle Pallo. They seem a bit worried that he might get removed from the media list again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
IF Dwarfy IS back on any media list at Disney, and there are many, it wouldn't hurt to blast them all with notes on why it was a bad idea and why he was removed in the first place. Just sayin'! 😚

IF Dwarfy IS back on any media list at Disney, and there are many, it wouldn't hurt to blast them all with notes on why it was a bad idea and why he was removed in the first place. Just sayin'! 😚
I think it's apparent that he was OFF the media list for a while, and was just recently added back. Hence why him and his sister started rubbing it in everyone's face. The question is how long will this last until he burns his bridge... again.

His last two vlogs where he was #hosted were all about him and bragging about his invite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
---

Seems like poor Kiley needs to wear his glasses more often or get them fixed for the strength lol
I was gonna come on here and say this. The "Q&A" vlog the other day was the first one of his that ive watched in a while. and it really was telling how much both their attitudes have changed about wedding, kids, etc. She was all about it the last time they did one of those Q&As- maybe not the big wedding, but she was all about getting married. Talking about rings, etc. And then remember they even named their hypothetical kid Maverick.
And now suddenly shes like "Eh- we gotta wait 2-3 years, what's the rush?" Pretty big switch, combined with the fact that her family hasn't been seen or mentioned much. Something went down.
Maybe they were like "We can't tell you not to stay with him... but at least REALLY take some time to think about it". I wonder if shes had a Potato Incident of her own with him - that seemed to start once he and Jackie moved in together... :unsure:

Reactions: 14
It's still so bizarre to me how involved Alexa is with her brother's life. I looked at her TikTok a few months ago and almost all of her TikToks are with her brother. She always has to be around to moderate his livestreams. She's patrolled his X profile as Farida since 2022 and protects him like a mother hen. Sleeps with and shares beds with him :sick:

The fact that she thinks we're all raging mad and unable to sleep because her brother got an invite and a trinket from Disney shows how closed in her life is. I don't think anyone is jealous (other than his stans who live vicariously through him). We're either laughing or just shaking our heads.

32 years old and no life of her own. The whole dynamic with that family makes my skin crawl.
We don't call her sister-wife for nothing!

Reactions: 9
Seems like Disney is inviting everyone and anyone to new/updated restaurants and celebrations because Universal is kicking their butt with announcements and resort & theme park expansions. Even Disney knows they're scraping the bottom of the barrel with KP (and Tim Bojo Tracker), neither one knows how to showcase what they're invited to they just film a boring home movie

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.