Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blood sweat and tears, constant preparation, 24 hours a day

But guyses, research b hard

IMG_0614.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“They gave ME this special map here”

IMG_0615.png

“I don’t want to bend MY special map…..”
IMG_0617.png

“Oar I’ll have to get another one off this cart that has 80,000 of MY SPECIAL MAPS

IMG_0616.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Always informative and always slaving away, the blood, sweat and tears of his editing:

1714660546545.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FIGGER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know about you but I am so so jelly he has this WHOLE AREA to himself!!!!
IMG_0620.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's sitting at a table by himself and pretends he's laughing at some witty comment from his imaginary table mate. Maybe it was BasedPete?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Couple things here. This clip was just as he walked past our group. We had been inside the park since 7:15 and Mr VIP didn't get in till after 8? We also noticed that he cut out hanging with JoJo and another vlogger at Baseline for drinks (it's in JoJo's video).
Just took a quick look at JoJo's video. Even though JoJo wasn't invited, he includes a lot more details and facts about the event and also featured other vloggers that added to the information.

Oar Dwarf had to cut out all the parts with other vloggers because he needed to make this special day all about HIMSELF. If he showed other vloggers, the hatters might say that he was a plus one, and that would hurt his fragile ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.