Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exciting day today guyses... I bet squirt is driving on over to the airport right now in the Barbie-Mobile to pick up Clown Dad while Sue waits for the bus with the luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crystal gloss. Wow

1714663232625.png

---
Exciting day today guyses... I bet squirt is driving on over to the airport right now in the Barbie-Mobile to pick up Clown Dad while Sue waits for the bus with the luggage.
Nah, they will probably be taking the later flight to save money as he said they would be there Thursday night. They are probably also trying to spend the least amount of time they can with him.

Reactions: 7
Looks like there was 100+ at Kyle’s event! Cropping and selecting footage to make it appear more exclusive is really embarrassing KP. Bottom of the barrel bud! 7313 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just took a quick look at JoJo's video. Even though JoJo wasn't invited, he includes a lot more details and facts about the event and also featured other vloggers that added to the information.

Oar Dwarf had to cut out all the parts with other vloggers because he needed to make this special day all about HIMSELF. If he showed other vloggers, the hatters might say that he was a plus one, and that would hurt his fragile ego.
Every one of these influencers support & partner with each other. Watch a couple channels for a day or two & you understand it's part of the game. Kyle's so fearful that his subs will see another vlogger that they like & ditch his channel that he rarely shows anyone who might siphon off a viewer or two, & god forbid he's someone else's plus-1. He's got to hold onto the few grains of sand he has & guard them like grim death. Dude runs his "empire" like he runs his life, scared. Seems when you're gutless, you're gutless all the way

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Always informative and always slaving away, the blood, sweat and tears of his editing:

View attachment 2910777
Why did he spend so much time going over the food options when it’s not something anyone else would be allowed to eat? Oh wait, my bad! This is the Kyle show! We should be honored that we got to watch Kyle eat a special sweet sugar-laden protein-less carb-filled axe-clusive breakfast instead of eggs, bacon, grits, and a tamale. Well, I guess he ate pizza so he got his saturated fats for the day. Great job on having nothing informative Kylie! Keep your streak going!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
No Kiley, no one is really interested in seeing family and friends taking pictures of the cast members on stage.

1714663978306.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did he spend so much time going over the food options when it’s not something anyone else would be allowed to eat? Oh wait, my bad! This is the Kyle show! We should be honored that we got to watch Kyle eat a special sweet sugar-laden protein-less carb-filled axe-clusive breakfast instead of eggs, bacon, grits, and a tamale. Well, I guess he ate pizza so he got his saturated fats for the day. Great job on having nothing informative Kylie! Keep your streak going!
Has anyone looked at the comments on today's self-congratulatory, information-less dump? Assuming they haven't been scrubbed by the Clown Cabal... there's no way that people can think this is good content...

Reactions: 8
“And since I refuse to put ANY effort at all into my passion, my craft, I will not put the tiniest bit of work into finding any info”

IMG_0626.png

IMG_0628.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone looked at the comments on today's self-congratulatory, information-less dump? Assuming they haven't been scrubbed by the Clown Cabal... there's no way that people can think this is good content...
Hate you, 😉 went and had a look. Comments are a big nothing burger and I'd say about half are along these lines.

Screenshot_20240502_164154_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Of course they all showered him with praises

1714664998938.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh, to be young and stupid. STOP attempting to use words with more than 2 syllables.

If only that wish would come to fruition.

IMG_0629.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.