Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's suddenly yammering about brand deals and sponsorships like a barking dog on crack. Yet, in the past, he's said he gets so many offers, so many deals and sponsorships coming his way daily____ but (wait for it) he has to turn them down because they're not "....up to his standards."
Join me: bwwwwwahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~deep breath!~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He's so desperate he'd promote edible suppositories if some fly by night company offered a dime. Further, it's because ol BitchMOM got him to promise he'd "...do better and work harder" after she got his trifling ass into that crackerbox (add that laughter above in here) __ something that was never going to happen. So now the literal lazy son of a witch needs something with which to gaslight her and the clown. Should be interesting when he tries to wring all he can out of them while they are in town and easy targets ___ and lies to them about all the things he "...has lined up because he aint' playin'. "

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's suddenly yammering about brand deals and sponsorships like a barking dog on crack. Yet, in the past, he's said he gets so many offers, so many deals and sponsorships coming his way daily____ but (wait for it) he has to turn them down because they're not "....up to his standards."
Join me: bwwwwwahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~deep breath!~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He's so desperate he'd promote edible suppositories if some fly by night company offered a dime. Further, it's because ol BitchMOM got him to promise he'd "...do better and work harder" after she got his trifling ass into that crackerbox (add that laughter above in here) __ something that was never going to happen. So now the literal lazy son of a witch needs something with which to gaslight her and the clown. Should be interesting when he tries to wring all he can out of them while they are in town and easy targets ___ and lies to them about all the things he "...has lined up because he aint' playin'. "
The crone did get stern with him before buying his house. Told him he needs to do more livestreams. But Kylie said livestreams give him anxiety and make him nervous. Told him he needs to update Patreon. But looks like he gave up after 3 days after making some new tier designs.

The crone is not going to be happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Having gone and messed around with an old YouTube channel of mine, the only way I got it to show Month X is when comparing two videos. Unless I am looking at the wrong thing, but I am assuming he's looking at his channel analytics. So, definitely being vague to fit whatever agenda he thinks he is pushing.
You reminded me that I could also look at mine, never thought about it as it's just a place to hold a video or two. Apart from going into 'More Metrics' and looking at ever type of category, did a few. Everyone show's the year, Change it to monthly and it's oct 2019, apr 2021. I'm not an analytics guy like KP and tbh, this is the first time I've ever looked into my channel analytics.

In case someone (based) wants to try and use this, I'm not a youtube and as I said, the channel was just to store a video or two in the past and not really used anymore, nothing more.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 005712.png

Reactions: 6
So, ASSumption time ...

From Clowns response to one of Kyle's video he's going on a cruise with Kyle. Just to let you guys know ahead of time, if this cruise with Dad is a Virgin cruise and Clown is in the pool with some chicks g-string bikini around his head during scarlet night, I will send a $100 gift card to his Wisconsin address.

Kyle is going to Chicago, and most likely will be with his body guard Farlexa. Farlexa will go for the snuggle time with tiny bro and also be there to protect Kyle from the possibility Dudley finds him. Chicago doesn't ban you for fighting and most of the time the police are just happy you didn't shoot someone. Just to let you know, if Dudley gets a hold of Kyle I somehow will be sending him a $100 gift card.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my... he's getting cooked tonight. Trust!

008317.jpg

008319.jpg

---
Kylie inadvertently admitting it's him.

008320.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So, ASSumption time ...

From Clowns response to one of Kyle's video he's going on a cruise with Kyle. Just to let you guys know ahead of time, if this cruise with Dad is a Virgin cruise and Clown is in the pool with some chicks g-string bikini around his head during scarlet night, I will send a $100 gift card to his Wisconsin address.

Kyle is going to Chicago, and most likely will be with his body guard Farlexa. Farlexa will go for the snuggle time with tiny bro and also be there to protect Kyle from the possibility Dudley finds him. Chicago doesn't ban you for fighting and most of the time the police are just happy you didn't shoot someone. Just to let you know, if Dudley gets a hold of Kyle I somehow will be sending him a $100 gift card.
Chicago has a "No Chasing" policy for police when suspects flee.
I don't condone violence, and wouldn't waste a second of my day kicking his ass, but...Him being thrown in the Chicago River* and flailing around because he can't swim would be funny**. Might have to up the offer a little if that happens.

*N Wabash Ave bridge might be a good place iykyk
**float on your back stupid

Reactions: 4
Wow! Everyone wanted to hear about it, huh? It brought all
the excitement of discovering toe jam and smegma were together
and in love.
It’s time we talk about our future and relationship
tBQpL_LMz4YuanZbTs_eDu8=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Your future together? bwwwhahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa...
Kyle PalLowRent's Daily :poop: Deuce
ratiooo.jpg

(y)2.2K ____ (n)4.3K

You're still No#1 in Ratio'd All To Hell lil manlet.
No one else is even close. Congrats!
They hate you! They really hate you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure Dwarfy will have the fridge stocked with bacon, sausage, ayygs, bagels.

He'll have their favorite beverages on hand.

They will wake up to fresh brewed coffee every morning.
Ca Sey will put out her famous charcuterie board of chicken wings, King Hawaiian rolls with cheese, and strawberries.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow! Everyone wanted to hear about it, huh? It brought all
the excitement of discovering toe jam and smegma were together
and in love.
It’s time we talk about our future and relationship
View attachment 2909989 Your future together? bwwwhahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa...
Kyle PalLowRent's Daily :poop: Deuce
View attachment 2909987

(y)2.2K ____ (n)4.3K

You're still No#1 in Ratio'd All To Hell lil manlet.
No one else is even close. Congrats!
They hate you! They really hate you!
What blows my mind he’s been getting ratio to hell since living with jojo why buy such an expensive ass apartment house when your channel could completely collapse at any moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pit Nips? WTF? Those deformed things are trying to hide in his armpits.
Tried to fix it with a pasties manssiere'....but nahhh'! :sick:
Forget that damned little crackerbox Susan. If you and the CreeepyClown want to help him, start a GoFundMe page to get this deformity fixed ASAP.
Whatever is removed and you have Kyle's chubby tatas moved together about a foot, put that in Casey squeezeboxes and get that girl some tiddies'!
This is sideshow freak territory right here! Gaaaaaaah'!

438163109_8249267551766755_143767129460935858_n.jpg
440749528_8249261521767358_4321514998881943399_n.jpg
What-the-fuck-is-that-Martin-Freeman.gif
I hear you! Well, that does it for tonight.
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What blows my mind he’s been getting ratio to hell since living with jojo why buy such an expensive ass apartment house when your channel could completely collapse at any moment.
He's a narcissist with antisocial personality disorder and clouded by delusion. And that's on top of just being incredibly dumb and having a low IQ.

He tells himself he gets no more than 50 downvotes or that the downvotes are all fake from bots.

He convinces himself his analytics are going sky high and his channel is doing better than ever.

It's all a mask for his incredible insecurity and deep-seated, buried shame. He's not even thinking about it, but when his channel collapses it's going to be everyone's fault except Kyle. All the pressure will then fall onto the Clown Cabal to deal with the fallout and I'll have zero sympathy for them.

Reactions: 13
Forget that damned little crackerbox Susan. If you and the CreeepyClown want to help him, start a GoFundMe page to get this deformity fixed ASAP.
Whatever is removed and you have Kyle's chubby tatas moved together about a foot, put that in Casey squeezeboxes and get that girl some tiddies'!

View attachment 2910027View attachment 2910026View attachment 2910032 I hear you! Well, that does it for tonight. View attachment 2910033
Well now we know why Casey wants to hold off on kids 🤣 she’s probably thinking do I really want to breed with this man? Our children will get some of his genes… what if it’s the wonky eye or pittie nipplie tittays 🤣🤣 I’m going to hell 😈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2910027View attachment 2910026View attachment 2910032 I hear you! Well, that does it for tonight. View attachment 2910033
I normally wouldn’t comment on something like this but had to because Kyle even has a lazy tit lmfao 🤣
---
I normally wouldn’t comment on something like this but had to because Kyle even has a lazy tit lmfao 🤣
Part 2: the lazy titty is on the same side as the lazy eye 🤣

And shoutout to BB-8 sitting there in the timeout corner looking like the kid in the Blair Witch movie 🤣

✊ free BB-8 ✊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.