Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMM just posted his Chicago video, I think Rosevelt’s flew him out there but I’m not sure because he hasn’t mentioned them. Anyway, Kylie mentioned in today’s video that he’s going to Chicago soon and on another cruise. For once he didn’t make a big deal out of it I wonder why. He loves to make a huge deal and huge announcements for the most lame stuff. Especially when he’s traveling, so maybe the plans aren’t set in stone yet. He probably hasn’t hit confirm on booking his flight. 🤣😆 Poor Casey has dining room chairs, waiting in a cart online and hasn’t gotten the OK to purchase them, but the little midget is taking trips. SMDH
View attachment 2909301
View attachment 2909302

and he doesn't think they need chairs. What is the point of the table then?
---
OVERWHELMING response to get chairs. Hmmm...I wonder why. I don't know anyone who has ever bought a dining room or kitchen room table with no chairs. Didn't they have chairs that matched the table? They are looking at getting white again. I guess they will just get all new furniture when and if they ever have kids as you can NOT have white (and clean) and kids in the same sentence.
---
OMG lol

1714589696126.png

---
YUP

1714589829945.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He's probably just having people comment about the chairs (team chairs vs no chairs) for engagement.

He's a dumbass, but no way he would purposely just want to have a dining table with no chairs.

Reactions: 13
Good lord, when he brags about the bolts for the new table coming with the washers ALREADY on them and how it's LUGSHURIE.

Oh and for those asking, I have met him a few times and he is 5'5" or 5'6". I'm 5'7" and he was a bit shorter than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good lord, when he brags about the bolts for the new table coming with the washers ALREADY on them and how it's LUGSHURIE.

Oh and for those asking, I have met him a few times and he is 5'5" or 5'6". I'm 5'7" and he was a bit shorter than me.
🤣 he’s a dumbass!

---
and he doesn't think they need chairs. What is the point of the table then?
---
OVERWHELMING response to get chairs. Hmmm...I wonder why. I don't know anyone who has ever bought a dining room or kitchen room table with no chairs. Didn't they have chairs that matched the table? They are looking at getting white again. I guess they will just get all new furniture when and if they ever have kids as you can NOT have white (and clean) and kids in the same sentence.
---
OMG lol

View attachment 2909336
---
YUP

View attachment 2909341
IMG_9584.jpeg
IMG_9585.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I still have a really hard time believing that he's 5'6" or anywhere close to 5'7" like he claims 🤣
It's interesting though, we've had some here claim as high as 5'8" and as low as 5'0" who have seen him.

Kylie's "More Luxury. I'm better than you" Face. You can even see his tongue going. He was really feeling himself. So luxury.

008302.jpg

008301.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still have a really hard time believing that he's 5'6" or anywhere close to 5'7" like he claims 🤣
It's interesting though, we've had some here claim as high as 5'8" and as low as 5'0" who have seen him.

Kylie's "More Luxury. I'm better than you" Face. You can even see his tongue going. He was really feeling himself. So luxury.

View attachment 2909414
View attachment 2909423
must be lying about something. His wonky eye b wonkying!

1714591619956.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always thought even 5'4" might be to tall just based on seeing other people's footage of him. He looks extremely short. The vast majority of women and children are taller than him.

I hope I see him when I'm at the parks, I think I could get a pretty solid idea if he's close enough 🤣
I have stood next to him in the parks, by sheer luck(?) and I would say 5’4” seems in the range. In my opinion, I wouldn’t say he’s shorter than that. Since he’s in the parks everyday, you’ve got a good chance of running into him like I did 🤯

• Haha
I have stood next to him in the parks, by sheer luck(?) and I would say 5’4” seems in the range. In my opinion, I wouldn’t say he’s shorter than that. Since he’s in the parks everyday, you’ve got a good chance of running into him like I did 🤯
Don't forget those ON Clouds give him almost an extra inch lift with the high heel stack and drop.

• Haha
Just to put the whole media list thing in context, here is today’s video from 4K WDW. For those of you unaware, 4K WDW is an “ASMR” channel and every video is just walk around footage with ambient sound. There is zero spoken dialog. EVER.

You’ll note that even they were at the event and are therefore also on the media list.

• Haha
This is what Kyle wishes he was doing. He probably could seeing as he has no kids and no car payment or real responsibilities but he wanted to buy that overpriced cracker box of a house and now he has a mortgage that he probably can’t afford. Now he’s scrambling to get invites and work with brands and he’s returning furniture and even hoses for refunds! And still doesn’t have dining room chairs and a ton of other stuff he needs for his house. You really owned your haters buddy! 🤣😂 We’re all soooo jelly!

• Haha
The last few months pallo has been pounding in his viewers heads that he doesn't play video games much any more. Then in todays vlog they talk about how him and the round dude play Madden every day.

Instead of just not saying anything about playing games, he double downs on a lie. It's easier for him to lie than it is to just be quiet.

He binge watches long series, plays video games every day, watches game shows and steals Patreon money with no effort at all. I don't know whether to be impressed or pissed that he legally steals peoples Patreon money.

The last few months pallo has been pounding in his viewers heads that he doesn't play video games much any more. Then in todays vlog they talk about how him and the round dude play Madden every day.

Instead of just not saying anything about playing games, he double downs on a lie. It's easier for him to lie than it is to just be quiet.

He binge watches long series, plays video games every day, watches game shows and steals Patreon money with no effort at all. I don't know whether to be impressed or pissed that he legally steals peoples Patreon money.
But, but, but, he is just SOOOOO busy. Yeah he is busy with all of THESE things and not doing things that need to be done, like cleaning the garage, painting the house, food shopping since they are always running out of food, etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But, but, but, he is just SOOOOO busy. Yeah he is busy with all of THESE things and not doing things that need to be done, like cleaning the garage, painting the house, food shopping since they are always running out of food, etc etc.
Time b issue. Life b stressful.

008303.jpg

BTW - anyone who saw him today know what he was wearing? (hat, shirt)
I'm watching some other footage of the event and want to see if I can spot him but spotting a hobbit in a crowd is hard.

• Haha
I'm watching some other footage of the event and want to see if I can spot him but spotting a hobbit in a crowd is hard.
I didn't see him in the parks at all last week, but the Creations Shop at Epcot smelled like sewage so I like to think that I just missed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only ever watch to laugh at your stupidity. But, let me save you the trouble of uploading tomorrow’s video
I missed today's vlog and I'm not going to watch, but......

Kyle Pallo # 76: I only ever watch to laugh at your stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure Disney sending out the invites. They got to be a little worried about epic universe opening up. Hell they opened up 2025 bookings real early this year. But don’t worry Kyle will eff it up again. Just give it time. He can’t keep his trap shut or not film things. He’s not well liked and too cocky. One day, he’ll do something and it will find the right person that knows someone who knows someone.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Disney sending out the invites. They got to be a little worried about epic universe opening up. Hell they opened up 2025 bookings real early this year. But don’t worry Kyle will eff it up again. Just give it time. He can’t keep his trap shut or not film things. He’s not well liked and too cocky. One day, he’ll do something and it will find the right person that knows someone who knows someone.
I still think he was taken off the invite list, because he never attended an event (other than being JoJo's plus one) since the hurricane incident (from what I recall). But it does appear that someone re-added him recently. I agree that he'll probably screw up again.

He was probably busier this last week than usual. Walking around the house making a list of things Klown can fix and things Droopy can rearrange while there. He even had to spend time on Amazon ordering a chandelier, towel rack and picture hangers. Even had to look at the Lowes website to scope what racks dad can install in his garage. I'd like to see how they fit storage racks in a two door convertible car. This was most likely stressful for him and Casey was made to rub his feet after she put in her full shift at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.