Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was probably busier this last week than usual. Walking around the house making a list of things Klown can fix and things Droopy can rearrange while there. He even had to spend time on Amazon ordering a chandelier, towel rack and picture hangers. Even had to look at the Lowes website to scope what racks dad can install in his garage. I'd like to see how they fit storage racks in a two door convertible car. This was most likely stressful for him and Casey was made to rub his feet after she put in her full shift at work.
I don't envy the Banker and Clown. It's really going to be a stressful week for them.

They have to spend part of it at a resort going back and forth for their daily work shift at the Pallonesian, Dwarfy will stand there with his camera and whine about something while he films them slaving away, then go to the parks and ham it up for the vlog, haul squirt around to all the stores (so they can pay) to buy more stuff for his house, take him to lunch & dinner (and pay) because there will be no food in the fridge, etc.

Zero sympathy for them. I can't wait to watch DADx3's escalating anger. He was really showing it toward the end of the trip last time. The best part is when he made them both stand there in the kitchen and praise him for being the greatest son ever while Dwarfy looked smugly into the camera and fluttered his ocean blue eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't envy the Banker and Clown. It's really going to be a stressful week for them.

take him to lunch & dinner (and pay) because there will be no food in the fridge, etc.

I'm sure Dwarfy will have the fridge stocked with bacon, sausage, ayygs, bagels.

He'll have their favorite beverages on hand.

They will wake up to fresh brewed coffee every morning.

C aSey will be putting on her makeup while the clown and ballchinian are farting and snoring in the bed right behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless someone on here shows me his analytics from you tube Im gonna call BS on his squiggly purple line ..
2nd another item bought (table) another item he doesnt like hey dipshit stop buying online go look in person. The "scratch" couldn't have been you with your haphazard assembly which you did "your" way and not the way of directions.
He is a fake/phoney/ bser / literally cant stand any ounce of him

Reactions: 14
That poor Clown slaves for the hairy dwarf, yet when the clown was laid up in the hospital with a serious issue Kyle stayed in Orlando walking around fantasy land, literally

No shame.
---
Unless someone on here shows me his analytics from you tube Im gonna call BS on his squiggly purple line ..
2nd another item bought (table) another item he doesnt like hey dipshit stop buying online go look in person. The "scratch" couldn't have been you with your haphazard assembly which you did "your" way and not the way of directions.
But that would mean it Kyle would have to admit it was his fault the furniture is damaged. Nothing is ever his fault. Plus, it's easier to return if you say the problem was on their end. He's a master grifter.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That poor Clown slaves for the hairy dwarf, yet when the clown was laid up in the hospital with a serious issue Kyle stayed in Orlando walking around fantasy land, literally

No shame.
Time b issue. You guyses don't understand the amount of work and stress oar squirt deals with.

Doing livestreams is stressful and always give him anxiety.
008306.jpg

Moving a block away is stressful. The most stressful day in his life.
008307.jpg

His "job" is stressful and overwhelming.
008308.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you must:

Some people don't know wtf they're doing. __________________________Other people do._____________________________ 👍

438146035_8247939095232934_2149922550539962674_n.jpg
anigif_sub-buzz-20508-1471100204-6.gif

---
Be wrong not to speculate! :unsure:
438083115_8247993148560862_1920431933673654830_n.jpg
8302bb7a-b197-468c-98fc-6446d04fd620_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! He claimed he gets 200 new subscribers every day! Hey Kylie! If that were true, you’d have 1k new subs every 5 days. We ALL know that isn’t the case.

• Haha
OMG! He claimed he gets 200 new subscribers every day! Hey Kylie! If that were true, you’d have 1k new subs every 5 days. We ALL know that isn’t the case.
He's been gaining 2,000-3,000 subscribers per month since the start of this year. Definitely a strange increase, since he was only averaging 1,000 subscribers per month last year and nothing has changed. I wonder if he's buying subs now?

Even so, that's only 60-100 subscribers per day. Not 200.

008310.jpg

Last edited:
1714603840057.png

What a slob! Raycks or no raycks, there’s a lot of random crap scattered about the garage floor. Why can’t he pick up the shelving himself? There aren’t many choices in the Costco warehouse.

FFS, tie up the trash bag and drop it in the bin!

• Haha
  • Angry
View attachment 2909831

What a slob! Raycks or no raycks, there’s a lot of random crap scattered about the garage floor. Why can’t he pick up the shelving himself? There aren’t many choices in the Costco warehouse.

I wonder where the blue bins with all his P.O. box crap went? I noticed that it's missing from the garage now.

It still makes me LOL how paranoid he is of the BB-8.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
Where's the Titos?
---
LOL he shows some generic graph of his "analytics" for some category (which he doesn't specify) and says that his channel is in good shape. He must have been reading the comments here lately about how low his views are.

View attachment 2908796
View attachment 2908799

Then he says he's been working hard and sending emails out for some brands that will hopefully come in the future.

View attachment 2908801
Maybe he can land the Depends account, or Life Alert.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not far off. Every channelytics we see points him in a downward direction. One even speculates that he's down $1.6k when it comes to revenue.
Having gone and messed around with an old YouTube channel of mine, the only way I got it to show Month X is when comparing two videos. Unless I am looking at the wrong thing, but I am assuming he's looking at his channel analytics. So, definitely being vague to fit whatever agenda he thinks he is pushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was pretty sure it was fake until @ScoJo15 said he can replicate the same graph in YouTube.

It looks like what he did was extend the data range out to 12 years so that it looks like a his numbers are going up so that he could try to flex on the hatters to prove that "we are in good shape," since he gets so butthurt when he reads Tattle and goes on his sock puppets. That's why the graph goes up to Month 148 (12 years) since he started his channel. He's such a fraud 🤣

He should have set the date range to one or two years and showed us this "massive increase" -- it would have looked like a flat line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He's been gaining 2,000-3,000 subscribers per month since the start of this year. Definitely a strange increase, since he was only averaging 1,000 subscribers per month last year and nothing has changed. I wonder if he's buying subs now?

Even so, that's only 60-100 subscribers per day. Not 200.

View attachment 2909833
The new subs just don't add up to what he is saying. There is definitely a red flag with the possibility of buying subs. We wouldn't put it past him. It's super shady according to one of the graphs where it looks like he gained 2k subs in two days (1/27-1/29).

Screen Shot 2024-05-01 at 7.08.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-01 at 7.07.17 PM.png

View attachment 2909831

Racks won't fit in the Barbie Beamer. He's gonna make Ger Bear rent a van, buy the racks and install them for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2909831

Cause he’s a selfish narcissist. No one else comes first other than himself. If he cleaned up all that crap from the garage floor, that would be sufficient space for Casey’s car. Doubt if it’s ever crossed his mind that Casey should park in the garage whereas he parks outside. It’s only about himself and nobody else.

Well, I just got a targeted Instagram reel that might explain how Kp got back on the media list. It all makes sense now. Disney created some new merch and Kyle Pallo is the perfect person to promote it:

IMG_6459.jpeg

IMG_6460.jpeg

IMG_6462.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.