Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Disney is quite clearly back to #hosting him again. Between Casey publicly thinking about quitting her job at Disney Weddings and Kyle Pallo being himself, I think the two of them could do anything and Disney would kiss their collective a$$es for whatever reason.
No wonder he's so arrogant and cocky, especially on his sock puppets. It's pretty amazing what he can get away with and Disney still supports him.
---
Kylie said that it's because his a "charismatic guy"
008298.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder he's so arrogant and cocky, especially on his sock puppets. It's pretty amazing what he can get away with and Disney still supports him.
It's only a matter of time before he has an issue with a cast member that he can't backpedal from.

Reactions: 12
If I was making over $350,000 a year I certainly wouldn't be buying furniture that I had to put together. I've said it once and I'll say it again Kyle b poor. I think he scrounged, saved, grifted, and mooched to scrape together the down payment for the cracker box house and now he's got nothing left.
You seem to be forgetting that he is just so handy and enjoys putting things together. I was waiting for him to tell us he’s a Construction Channel now. He’s so talented he ignored the instructions and had to redo it but also he’s never wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well Disney is quite clearly back to #hosting him again. Between Casey publicly thinking about quitting her job at Disney Weddings and Kyle Pallo being himself, I think the two of them could do anything and Disney would kiss their collective a$$es for whatever reason.
Welp, if he's back on the media list. Guess we can all film on tron with our phones, turn up to lightning lanes hours late, and park at the contemporary for a quick bite at a restaurant and walk over to MK.

Should we add a KP tips section to the wiki? As Disney is semi endorsing all this behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Welp, if he's back on the media list. Guess we can all film on tron with our phones, turn up to lightning lanes hours late, and park at the contemporary for a quick bite at a restaurant and walk over to MK.

Should we add a KP tips section to the wiki? As Disney is semi endorsing all this behaviour.
“Rules don’t apply to KP.” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8

And then if Disney trespasses you, ask them why Kyle Pallo gets to get away with it it, film it, and encourage it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How can Casey not be turned off that her "man" doesn't know how to do anything around the house? I thought women usually like a man who takes initiative and gets stuff done. Instead he needs to call mommy & daddy for everything, and wait for daddy to come tomorrow to buy & assemble racks for his garage, replace lighting, put up towel racks, etc.

It's absolutely pathetic.
It really is pathetic! My hubs would be furious if I called my father to repair/install anything! I guess I'm lucky to have a self-sufficient, capable, husband!

Reactions: 13
Full disclosure. We saw him today. Yes he really is as short as advertised. He was with a bunch of nobody's (Tim Tracker was leading the charge). He's so short he has to reach up to get his camera at a proper angle for footage and he was seated three sections behind us.
How short are we talking here if you had to guess? Does 5'4" seem right or even shorter?

Did you hear the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from the little homunculus?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Full disclosure. We saw him today. Yes he really is as short as advertised. He was with a bunch of nobody's (Tim Tracker was leading the charge). He's so short he has to reach up to get his camera at a proper angle for footage and he was seated three sections behind us.
The fact that Tim Tracker was there speaks volumes.

We know Tim Tracker and Kp are off Universal media at least. Which is good, because there is now a TikTok of Tim Tracker laughing about the recent Tram crash at Universal (taken from a recent "That Tracks" Podcast starring Tim and Jenn).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And then if Disney trespasses you, ask them why Kyle Pallo gets to get away with it it, film it, and encourage it.
💯, and disney should be well aware how stuff can blow up online. I'm not into crap tock but wifey is. It went mega viral about wearing inappropriate clothing to blag a voucher for a t shirt. Welp disney had to stop doing that nice gesture because idiots abused it.

Reactions: 7
How short are we talking here if you had to guess? Does 5'4" seem right or even shorter?

Did you hear the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from the little homunculus?
Hard to tell how tall. We can confirm everyone in the group (male and female) appeared taller than the little squirt.

• Haha
How can Casey not be turned off that her "man" doesn't know how to do anything around the house? I thought women usually like a man who takes initiative and gets stuff done. Instead he needs to call mommy & daddy for everything, and wait for daddy to come tomorrow to buy & assemble racks for his garage, replace lighting, put up towel racks, etc.

It's absolutely pathetic.
She doesn’t want to be turned on or feel pressured to sleep with him. Therefore, she is fine staying SUPERDRY (despite that oar boy now hates their stuff).

• Haha
I can confirm this. I can’t tell the story because I’ll dox myself but I would say Kyle is closer to 5’0” than 5’4”.
I always thought even 5'4" might be to tall just based on seeing other people's footage of him. He looks extremely short. The vast majority of women and children are taller than him.

I hope I see him when I'm at the parks, I think I could get a pretty solid idea if he's close enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
PMM just posted his Chicago video, I think Rosevelt’s flew him out there but I’m not sure because he hasn’t mentioned them. Anyway, Kylie mentioned in today’s video that he’s going to Chicago soon and on another cruise. For once he didn’t make a big deal out of it I wonder why. He loves to make a huge deal and huge announcements for the most lame stuff. Especially when he’s traveling, so maybe the plans aren’t set in stone yet. He probably hasn’t hit confirm on booking his flight. 🤣😆 Poor Casey has dining room chairs, waiting in a cart online and hasn’t gotten the OK to purchase them, but the little midget is taking trips. SMDH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the above mentioned cruise is the one with Clown Dad. Usually Susan will fly back and Clown Dad will stay longer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.