Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s the kind of data his lender was looking at when approving him for a mortgage, they should be fired.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got to run, but fun morning. He's getting his usual roast over at X. As I've said repeatedly, he really
should thank us and his critics. It's just about all the engagement he gets any longer. 🤣
You're welcome little Manlet.

438165644_8246663935360450_4492025528046697390_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll admit that the graph he is showing is definitely from YouTube - I can reproduce it in my analytics. I'm pretty sure he's just looking at number of views per month.

Reactions: 9
Oar squirt sitting in the back row with all of the media people

I bet they keep looking behind them wondering where the loud WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is coming from
440096765_18427964968062842_6932420692872813917_n.jpg
008295.jpg

---
I'll admit that the graph he is showing is definitely from YouTube - I can reproduce it in my analytics. I'm pretty sure he's just looking at number of views per month.
Thanks for confirming. In that case, it shows that his views have been stagnant the past 2 years which matches up with SocialBlade. He claimed in the vlog that it was "going up." I wonder why he couldn't admit it was views, instead he said it was for a "certain category."

Last edited:
  • Haha
It always makes me laugh that these Disney Vloggers (let’s not call them influencers because they don’t influence anything) make a big deal about these media events only to be stuffed in the back lol.

• Haha
Thanks for confirming. In that case, it shows that his views have been stagnant the past 2 years which matches up with SocialBlade. He claimed in the vlog that it was "going up." I wonder why he couldn't admit it was views, instead he said it was for a "certain category."
Agree that why wouldn't he just say it is "views" or "revenue"? Makes me wonder if Banker mom or Lora or someone set that up for him and he actually doesn't know what he's looking at...

Funny how his sock puppet was posting ALL DAY yesterday while he was at home. And now he's MIA today while he's at the 35th anniversary event.

Definitely not Kyle you guyses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He says the directions are just "guidelines" and then proceeds to do it wrong

View attachment 2908836
If I was making over $350,000 a year I certainly wouldn't be buying furniture that I had to put together. I've said it once and I'll say it again Kyle b poor. I think he scrounged, saved, grifted, and mooched to scrape together the down payment for the cracker box house and now he's got nothing left.

Reactions: 16
Felt extra vile today and a bonus we had cunards new ship (Queen anne) arrive yesterday. While eating some Swedish meat balls (ha balls, in MK voice). Thought to grab a snap of her.

20240501_135714.jpg

Also KP, this is the horizon terminal. Your fav cruise line (DCL) may dock their. But they can be shifted as they are not important at the terminal
20240501_135723.jpg

And then a general view of a small part of the port from the IKEA restaurant.

20240501_135717.jpg

Reactions: 7
He doesn't even know what day it is as yesterday was Tuesday:

1714579715026.png

---
Do you NEED chairs? Ummm yes, you have the table and no chairs so why would you just get a table?

1714580182370.png

---
1714580301726.png

---
Poor dad has to put up the new light when he comes this week

1714580407064.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
LOL he shows some generic graph of his "analytics" for some category (which he doesn't specify) and says that his channel is in good shape. He must have been reading the comments here lately about how low his views are.

View attachment 2908796
View attachment 2908799

Then he says he's been working hard and sending emails out for some brands that will hopefully come in the future.

View attachment 2908801
Thought he had loads of sponsorship deals but turns them down. NOW, he's reaching out to brands. Hmm,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BIN.GO. we were correct about who their "guests" were for Superbowl. Not to hard to figure it out since they were in town then:

1714580556383.png

Reactions: 7
How can Casey not be turned off that her "man" doesn't know how to do anything around the house? I thought women usually like a man who takes initiative and gets stuff done. Instead he needs to call mommy & daddy for everything, and wait for daddy to come tomorrow to buy & assemble racks for his garage, replace lighting, put up towel racks, etc.

It's absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If that graph is from YouTube, I didn’t realize he’s been doing vlogs since he was 17 or 18yo. If that’s the case, it took him that long to reach 200k subscribers, oh my. You can see on the graph that nothing took off until around the time of the pandemic and then it’s just been stagnant. I’d expect that line to go back down. If he were looking at income, my guess is that it’s gone down since YouTube isn’t paying out as much.

Reactions: 12
If that graph is from YouTube, I didn’t realize he’s been doing vlogs since he was 17 or 18yo. If that’s the case, it took him that long to reach 200k subscribers, oh my. You can see on the graph that nothing took off until around the time of the pandemic and then it’s just been stagnant. I’d expect that line to go back down. If he were looking at income, my guess is that it’s gone down since YouTube isn’t paying out as much.
Yeah, virtually all of his channel growth happened during one year when Covid and the lockdowns were happening, when there was a huge demand for escapism/Disney content since people couldn't go to the parks. The thirstbait thumbnails and waterpark videos also played a huge role (something he can no longer rely on). His numbers have been totally stagnant ever since. If it wasn't for that, he'd still be sitting at under 10,000 subscribers and only a few hundred views per video.

Kylie's lucky that his numbers have been at least holding up and not going straight down, but I also expect they'll slowly fade over the next few years as even his most diehard superfans grow tired of the same old, repetitive content.

He's also either lying or clueless when he keeps saying that his views & numbers keep going up. His overall numbers are really sad for someone whose been doing this for 12 years and put their "blood, sweat, and tears" into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So, a bottle of wine is not opened, but the box of hot pizza is opened and cooling? Do they need their guests to uncork the bottle?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Disney is quite clearly back to #hosting him again. Between Casey publicly thinking about quitting her job at Disney Weddings and Kyle Pallo being himself, I think the two of them could do anything and Disney would kiss their collective a$$es for whatever reason.
Full disclosure. We saw him today. Yes he really is as short as advertised. He was with a bunch of nobody's (Tim Tracker was leading the charge). He's so short he has to reach up to get his camera at a proper angle for footage and he was seated three sections behind us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.