Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please clip him trying to pronounce "repertoire" at 20:00 to 20:10

008290.jpg

008291.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine the stench associated with his trying to wash and dry those grubby things, and especially putting them in the dryer. :sick:
---
Really? Going to blame a scratch that no one would ever see to get rid of the table?

View attachment 2908856
You can bet on it. And if one is there, he probably put it there himself___ or he will make sure one is there.

The idiot has learned that grifting technique well, especially in buying that cheap ass online Lincoln Log 'build it yourself' crap.
Get a second one by lying about the first. He's a grifter, a liar and a cheat. It's just who he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine the stench associated with his trying to wash and dry those grubby things, and especially putting them in the dryer. :sick:
Remember the time his shoes got soaked on a cruise with Sister-Wife and he started blow drying them in the room? Alexa said the entire room and hallway outside reeked :sick:

008292.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
He says he doesn't go to the parks as much as he used to. Didn't he just say a week ago that he's in the parks every single day?

View attachment 2908819

He doesn't like the coffee table so he's calling his parents... looks like they must have paid for it.

View attachment 2908820
Imagine being 30 years old and needing to call your parents over a coffee table. My wife said “that coffee table is giving Roseanne vibes” and followed up with “all it needs is an ash tray”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He says he doesn't go to the parks as much as he used to. Didn't he just say a week ago that he's in the parks every single day?

View attachment 2908819

He doesn't like the coffee table so he's calling his parents... looks like they must have paid for it.

View attachment 2908820
Yep that’s what I posted earlier! I think I figured out what happened with his card. Apparently he ordered a new coffee table, but didn’t realize his card was canceled so they had to re-order it and I’m thinking his parents had to jump in and buy it for him. I don’t know what ended up happening but I guess they had the old coffee table too long and now they can’t return it so they’re selling it.
---
Someone please clip him trying to pronounce "repertoire" at 20:00 to 20:10

View attachment 2908851
View attachment 2908857

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was that the graph showing the number of downvotes over time? Or the percentage of dead/ inactive subscribers over time? That’s the only analytic that would be rising now!
I swear that I've seen the exact site before where he's showing the graph from. I'm 99% certain it's not from YouTube. It looks like he created it one of those "make your own line graph" sites.

008293.jpg

It looks like a fake graph that he made himself and just entered a bunch of random numbers into. Month 99? Month 124? Seriously? :rolleyes:

giphy - 2024-05-01T110349.770.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being 30 years old and needing to call your parents over a coffee table. My wife said “that coffee table is giving Roseanne vibes” and followed up with “all it needs is an ash tray”.
Lmmaaaoooo that table is ugly af! Your wife is absolutely right it’s giving 90s white trash vibes! 😂

• Haha
LOL he shows some generic graph of his "analytics" for some category (which he doesn't specify) and says that his channel is in good shape. He must have been reading the comments here lately about how low his views are.

View attachment 2908796
View attachment 2908799

Then he says he's been working hard and sending emails out for some brands that will hopefully come in the future.

View attachment 2908801
Hey Kyle! If they haven’t offered you a deal of some sort, you aren’t working with them. At this point you are begging them to work with you. Get it right!

Reactions: 6
His broke ass buys a pizza and Snoop Dog wine for "entertaining our friends."
Parents have to buy him a 'do it yourself' coffee table that looks like "Trailer Trash Chic."
Still doesn't have any dining chairs.
Still tooling around in a 15 year old car.
$500 DEBIT card has disappeared.
Begging for sponsors, any sponsors.
Grifting little cruises.
Parents doing a wellness check on their basket case burden.
(*They'd better get there ASAP, put on the red noses and do their god awful and cringe routine roles for the YT channel. You just know that's a crowd pleaser.)
Oh yes! This pathetic cretin is succeeding wildly and making $300K a year.
200w (1).gif

You've got to have the I.Q. of an earthworm to believe that. What a bleeping joke he and all his FUBAR crap life are. He's what he's always been, a failure propped up by others, a sad little angry guy who cannot function without a lot of assistance, a mentally and emotionally infantile manbaby. It's who he is and will always be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So they ordered from Ashley Furniture. Did they NOT see it in person? Did they even LOOK at it online if they ordered it online? I don't get how they didn't know the color or how it had rounded edges.
Edited to say that she DID say it looks different in person so YES they did NOT go to the showroom and look at it.
---

Playing house
Ashley??? What happened to RH?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it is kind of odd they would say they would call his parents. Why the HELL would you call your parents to see if you should return something you both bought for YOUR home?
---
Ashley??? What happened to RH?
Well it seems that mommy and daddy bought it so they probably can't afford RH lol

Reactions: 7
Yep that’s what I posted earlier! I think I figured out what happened with his card. Apparently he ordered a new coffee table, but didn’t realize his card was canceled so they had to re-order it and I’m thinking his parents had to jump in and buy it for him. I don’t know what ended up happening but I guess they had the old coffee table too long and now they can’t return it so they’re selling it.
---
Hey Kylie! Cakebread wines are very good. Have at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it is kind of odd they would say they would call his parents. Why the HELL would you call your parents to see if you should return something you both bought for YOUR home?
---

Well it seems that mommy and daddy bought it so they probably can't afford RH lol
It's a lie so obvious that only his fans would believe it. It's pathetic that he cannot acknowledge that his parents bought that table and thank them, that he feels that he has to lie and pretend he bought it.... even though he didn't even know what it looked like.
He's a cauldron, a cesspool, of ineptness and dysfunction as a human being and will always be just that.

Reactions: 11
Really? THAT stresses you out? You don't like it, return it, you have 3 days. WHY would it stress her out?

1714576788342.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Lmmaaaoooo that table is ugly af! Your wife is absolutely right it’s giving 90s white trash vibes! 😂
It looks like the coffee tables that were included in our housing at Vista Way during my college program back in ‘93 and ‘94.

• Haha
I swear that I've seen the exact site before where he's showing the graph from. I'm 99% certain it's not from YouTube. It looks like he created it one of those "make your own line graph" sites.

View attachment 2908867

It looks like a fake graph that he made himself and just entered a bunch of random numbers into. Month 99? Month 124? Seriously? :rolleyes:

View attachment 2908873
I agree, it looks like a graph template that he’s just throwing numbers into. Is he that lazy that he can’t even label the years? If the data in this graph is accurate, then he’s showing he was basically at zero for 100 months and things have been stagnant for the past two years, no growth. If this is real data, he should be shitting his pants, whether it’s views, ad revenue, or whatever the hell else. I’m actually seeing a downward trend. This is very bad news for his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His graph looks like something a child in elementary school makes for their science project.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.