Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread about our empty-headed lil' Squirt. Thanks to @tnutz for introducing the tire rotation topic, as Kyle showed us that his stupidity knows no bounds.

The guy is absolutely useless as a vlogger, a boyfriend and general human being. Are we beginning to see the end of Casey as she slowly wakes up? One can hope!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He feels like a flight attendant? Homie, they work more than 2 hours a day and they travel all over not just to theme parks. Ugh what a dumb ass!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Reposting since it only had a few minutes on the last thread.

Kyle Pallo #75 Meet my prop, Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone brought this up in the previous thread but he definitely loves putting her on the spot in the vlog about vacations. He did it about Aulani and he even prefaced the conversation by saying it was just all talk. I have a feeling she told him up stop doing that and that’s why he said it. I’m going to find the clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kyle treats her as a prop. I’m uncertain if he even has the capacity to see it, or reality in general.He’s not capable of a genuine romantic relationship due to his immaturity.

If things are getting shaking with Casey, queue a visit from his family to sweet talk her.
I don't think he even realizes it. He'd need to be capable of empathy to realize that he's treating her like a prop.

Here's what Kyle thinks of their relationship in his own words:
003931.png

As usual, it all revolves around him and how she looks at him and how everyone is jealous, rather than how much he loves her or cares for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
[red flag] They are in the family room, watching a game show on tv every night while eating dinner. IMO A more healthy and mature relationship would be sitting together and discussing each person's day. Giving emotional support and helping solve any problems or concerns.
I think that is the problem. They have nothing to talk about or at least it would be very much one sided. What new things could he possibly bring to the table each night when he does the same thing over and over again? If they did sit down to talk like normal people, the discussion would the same thing from him each night and exhaust any value in actually having a discussion about each others day.

Besides, I doubt she wants to hear about how his day in the parks went or how he play video games for 8 hours on repeat when she has to work a 9-5.

On top of that, he has no emotional support to give her. Forget trying to "problem" solve for her either.

Last edited:
I agree those two would have nothing to talk about. Remember the one vlog where they went to Enchanted Rose with Jojo & Krista when Casey was still known as “white nails” and Kyle made a comment about wishing his date liked talking to him or something to that extent.

Reactions: 9
I think that is the problem. They have nothing to talk about or at least it would be very much one sided. What new things could he possibly bring to the table each night when he does the same thing over and over again? If they did sit down to talk like normal people, the discussion would the same thing from him each night and exhaust any value in actually having a discussion about each others day.

Besides, I doubt she wants to hear about how his day in the parks went or how he play video games for 8 hours on repeat when she has to work a 9-5.

On top of that, he has no emotional support to give her. Forget trying to "problem" solve for her either.
Exactly. They have nothing to talk about so they turn on the TV for the night and sit and watch.

Did you hear him say he might want to vlog their entire day? I am sure she would love that.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you hear him say he might want to vlog their entire day? I am sure she would love that.
me? hear? are you kidding? I won't even hate watch his trash these days. the clip's y'all post are already too much for me.

but yeah, he must be trying to copy another youtuber with wanting to vlog everything they do.

kyle, might as well just live stream it all. 24 hours straight. no cuts. no hiding what you do or don't do.
bonus for you is you don't have to edit it. Let's Goooooo!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
me? hear? are you kidding? I won't even hate watch his trash these days. the clip's y'all post are already too much for me.

but yeah, he must be trying to copy another youtuber with wanting to vlog everything they do.

kyle, might as well just live stream it all. 24 hours straight. no cuts. no hiding what you do or don't do.
bonus for you is you don't have to edit it. Let's Goooooo!!!!!
He's always said that he wishes he had his own reality TV show. It's funny that he thinks his life is that important or exciting 😴😴

007926.jpg

007927.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't think he even realizes it. He'd need to be capable of empathy to realize that he's treating her like a prop.

Here's what Kyle thinks of their relationship in his own words:
View attachment 2883883
As usual, it all revolves around him and how she looks at him and how everyone is jealous, rather than how much he loves her or cares for her.
“Look at the way Casey looks at my boy KP…”
My god commenting on himself that way. Reeks of a lack of self confidence . Pitiful .

From what I’m seeing here today, it looks like she’s beginning to look at him much like most people do after a few months near him, like some slack jaw creep from Redneckistan doing arm pit farts. It’s amusing for a while and then it isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Look at the way Casey looks at my boy KP…”
My god commenting on himself that way. Reeks of a lack of self confidence . Pitiful .

From what I’m seeing here today, it looks like she’s beginning to look at him much like most people do after a few months near him, like some slack jaw creep from Redneckistan doing arm pit farts. It’s amusing for a while and then it isn’t.
He probably thought if he said they act like newlyweds that they now have chemistry. Cue to the backwards hug, they have NO chemistry and never will. You can't buy chemistry and try to get it. You either have it or you don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The girl he lives with decides to spend time with a friend and it bothered the hell out of him. He talks about it a couple times. Can you even imagine how bothered and manic this dud will be if she ever does jet from him? Lora will come over for sleep overs and they'll pretend they are on a cruise ship and the amount of times he will show Taylor via FaceTime will have all of us enraged.

It doesn't bother him when he's on a three night cruise away from her because it was his choice. Yet she makes the choice to 'take the night off' from babysitting him so he makes a big deal about it and broadcasts it. I think he was looking for sympathy from his SuperStans.

He decides to get the coffee ready in the morning for her as a kind gesture, prolly first time since they lived there. Just for show. He said they tayg team making coffee but I don't believe that at all.

What I thought was telling is that he was not expecting her to come home. This tells me she didn't even bother sending a text or calling him to tell him this. I think the day calls are all from him to her ... prolly bothers her all day long while at work because he needs a babysitter at all times.

• Haha
The girl he lives with decides to spend time with a friend and it bothered the hell out of him. He talks about it a couple times. Can you even imagine how bothered and manic this dud will be if she ever does jet from him? Lora will come over for sleep overs and they'll pretend they are on a cruise ship and the amount of times he will show Taylor via FaceTime will have all of us enraged.

It doesn't bother him when he's on a three night cruise away from her because it was his choice. Yet she makes the choice to 'take the night off' from babysitting him so he makes a big deal about it and broadcasts it. I think he was looking for sympathy from his SuperStans.

He decides to get the coffee ready in the morning for her as a kind gesture, prolly first time since they lived there. Just for show. He said they tayg team making coffee but I don't believe that at all.

What I thought was telling is that he was not expecting her to come home. This tells me she didn't even bother sending a text or calling him to tell him this. I think the day calls are all from him to her ... prolly bothers her all day long while at work because he needs a babysitter at all times.
If she does leave him, I expect at least a months worth of sympathy-seeking. Multiple woods walks. Probably will fly up to Wisconsin ASAP which he always does when he's in crisis mode. If he's relying on her to help pay the bills, which I'm sure he is, it will be a total meltdown.

This must have been the first time that she's ever told him she's taking the night off from babysitting him, and he just can't handle it. I'm sure he thought his stans would give an outpouring of support & sympathy ("Oh Kyle, you're so brave for spending the night at home by yourself")

I don't believe they tayyyg team the coffee either. He's always said the reason he wanted a girlfriend was so that she would have coffee ready for him every morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
In a Disney Springs vlog with Lora, he mentioned he tracks Lora’s location. He called or texted Lora while she was on a date. I bet he tracks Casey's location on his cell too.

Either way, it's stalker creepy and shows Kyle’s overall insecurity. It's one thing if a friend asks you to watch it for a specific night but to have 24/7 access. Hell no!

[red flag] If he doesn't trust you and tries to pass it off as caring about your safety.

• Haha
In a Disney Springs vlog with Lora, he mentioned he tracks Lora’s location. He called or texted Lora while she was on a date. I bet he tracks Casey's location on his cell too.

Either way, it's stalker creepy and shows Kyle’s overall insecurity. It's one thing if a friend asks you to watch it for a specific night but to have 24/7 access. Hell no!

[red flag] If he doesn't trust you and tries to pass it off as caring about your safety.
I hope that Lora stopped sharing her location with him. That's just creepy. That's a good point though, he probably made Casey share her location too.

This idiot made a doctor’s appointment to talk about a billing issue. He could have very well handled that over the phone. He took up the doctors time away from other patients that actually need to see a doctor to talk about a billing issue. 😳
He also said he now has anxiety about going to the doctor over payments. What in the world? He has anxiety about billing issues.. tell me you don’t make $350k a year without telling me 🤣
The newlywed couple comment has me dead 💀. Hey Kyle, when my hubby and I were newlyweds, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Casey literally cringed when he grabbed her to hug her from behind. I can’t tell you how many times my hubby did that and I can tell you I didn’t cringe and it ended up turning into something else 🤣 hell we still like that 🤣

• Haha
Lol. She was hoping to sneak in and out of the house without him noticing. She was surprised he was home. And the hug, omg, she completely tensed up. Her body language was “please don’t get too close to me, you reek!”
IMG_9494.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.