Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God these 2 are pathetic. They need Kyle’s 🤡 parents because the new coffee table is not what they expected??? Tell me you don’t buy it without telling me you didn’t buy it. I guess Kylie’s cc issue forced him to call mommy to get him a new table! Also, who TF returns a cheap rubber hose to Amazon for a refund?!!! Money b tight! That’s why He’s letting all of us haters know he’s got brands he’s working with! Oh and look at his graph guys! His channel is doing just fine! 😂😂😂 📈 of course he didn’t say what the graph was for. 😂 Also poor baby can’t, I mean “doesn’t want to” drink too much because he has to wake up early to own the haters!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
and it was Fain and Laura. Sorry but not fat shaming AT.ALL but they are "bigger" people and this food layout looks ridiculous for 4 adults. With pizza I would have had salad, some garlic knots, maybe wings.

ONCE AGAIN, playing house. Something a child in elementary school would put out when they are acting like an "adult".

Reactions: 15
LOL he shows some generic graph of his "analytics" for some category (which he doesn't specify) and says that his channel is in good shape. He must have been reading the comments here lately about how low his views are.

008272.jpg

008273.jpg

Then he says he's been working hard and sending emails out for some brands that will hopefully come in the future.

008275.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You'd think Grifty would get tired of being witch slapped by missmyChewy over at X by now.
He's just a glutton for punishment.

438087315_8246365995390244_2577511333130828449_n.jpg
lol-icegif-4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
apparently they had a couple of travel influencers over. all for the grift. IYKYK!

the couple is on the large size so that's definitely not enough food for 4

View attachment 2908685

They think that plate of sliders is a charcuterie board. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's sadder than not having friends.
OMG yes, that was the board that Kile got Casey saying, I am not sure what it is but she wants it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
008274.jpg

Wait... I thought he said that he's an "analytics guy" whose always studying his statistics? Now he says that he doesn't really look at his statistics too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, I almost forgot Casey‘s been dying to buy dining room chairs, which apparently she already has in a cart ready to buy online and Kyle hasn’t given her the OK to buy them yet. I wonder why when he makes 350k a year.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BB-8 sighting

008278.jpg

Looks like the tread meal isn't getting much use.

008276.jpg

---
He says when his parents get here they are going to Costco so he can gets rayycks in the garage. DADx3 is going to have his work cut out for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
that has to be one of the dumbest floor plan layouts I've ever seen. neither the front area or the back area is suitable for a dining table.

1714573573622.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He says he doesn't go to the parks as much as he used to. Didn't he just say a week ago that he's in the parks every single day?

008280.jpg

He doesn't like the coffee table so he's calling his parents... looks like they must have paid for it.

008279.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they ordered from Ashley Furniture. Did they NOT see it in person? Did they even LOOK at it online if they ordered it online? I don't get how they didn't know the color or how it had rounded edges.
Edited to say that she DID say it looks different in person so YES they did NOT go to the showroom and look at it.
---
that has to be one of the dumbest floor plan layouts I've ever seen. neither the front area or the back area is suitable for a dining table.

View attachment 2908818
Playing house

Reactions: 8
He spends about 10 minutes rambling incoherently about his views. First he says they are WAY up, then he says they are up slightly, then he says they fluctuate, then he says they're kind of the same as last year. I can't with this idiot anymore.

008287.jpg

008285.jpg

Revenue b WAY up tho

008284.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather get the middle seat on a Southwest flight with the PlusSizedParkHoppers than spend a day with KP. It is not surprise he has no friends from the past or present. He is an ASS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL he shows some generic graph of his "analytics" for some category (which he doesn't specify) and says that his channel is in good shape. He must have been reading the comments here lately about how low his views are.

View attachment 2908796
View attachment 2908799

Then he says he's been working hard and sending emails out for some brands that will hopefully come in the future.

View attachment 2908801
Was that the graph showing the number of downvotes over time? Or the percentage of dead/ inactive subscribers over time? That’s the only analytic that would be rising now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2908805

Wait... I thought he said that he's an "analytics guy" whose always studying his statistics? Now he says that he doesn't really look at his statistics too much.
It sounds like it’s down for him so he’s reaching out to brands, only his name is mud so brands won’t work with him.

Sponsorships require good analytics with a young demographic. They also want you to be well spoken which Kyle is not, and be able to sell products by being an influencer. We see how Kyle dresses, he can’t influence a damn thing. The most he could hope for is Disney media invites which don’t pay a dime.

He went from a Disney Wish Cruise and eating at Shula’s to penny pinching over a cheap garden hose. This is what happens when you are a daily vlogger and share too much of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.