Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY' too hard. "Look! Look! Look at my post about this. We do too have friends ___ and one is BLACK!" 🤣

Tell me you have no real friends without telling me you have no real friends. Sorry Grifty and Doormat, your only mutual friends are anxiety, sadness, paranoia and fear ___ and Kyle's true best friends are Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Johnny Walker.

BTW: When did her sister and brother in law, her father, her other family members and friends visit them at that apartment or the Casa de Crackerbox? Hmmmm? I must have missed that.
Face it Doormat. You live with a societal and human leech and
he's nobody's friend. Should I tell her Grifty? She seems too
dense to realise that ....
e4453691-a745-4e51-85e0-4c5785ce7480_text.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Trying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY' too hard. "Look! Look! Look at my post about this. We do too have friends ___ and one is BLACK!" 🤣

Tell me you have no real friends without telling me you have no real friends. Sorry Grifty and Doormat, your only mutual friends are anxiety, sadness, paranoia and fear ___ and Kyle's true best friends are Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Johnny Walker.

BTW: When did her sister and brother in law, her father, her other family members and friends visit them at that apartment or the Casa de Crackerbox? Hmmmm? I must have missed that.
I'm surprised he didn't capitalize the word FRIENDS in the title.
---
He says he's a "reporter" but there's nothing about the 35th anniversary event on his IG. No details, no information. Just a bunch of "thank you Disney's" and a close-up shot of his media badge.

Not sure what Disney was thinking adding him back to their media list... someone who trashes the parks, is a known racist, involved in several controversies (hurricane, etc.), and who regularly breaks the rules and puts other guests in danger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
an extra wine glass, 3 bottles of wine, some sliders, small pizza and fruit does not equal hanging with friends if you don't actually show friends.

extra glass - because she knows Kp will probably break one.
3 bottles - because they are likely $10 bottles and they couldn't decide and they are alcoholics
silders/pizza - Kp is a fat lard ass who will "divulge" it all.
sliced fruit - will be all that Casey gets to eat because her baby boi Kp eats first.

Back to those sliders...

... cheese slices on dinner rolls? hahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah okay there. big big big hanging with "friends" party hosts.

View attachment 2908613
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
IMG_9623.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
apparently they had a couple of travel influencers over. all for the grift. IYKYK!

the couple is on the large size so that's definitely not enough food for 4

1714570328837.png

They think that plate of sliders is a charcuterie board. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's sadder than not having friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not racist Kp making sure he has Snoop Dog wine on hand for his new black friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ummmmm..... what da hell is happening in these pictures????
Either he's trying to clown it up for the black guy's camera
and it's a bit of illusion caused by the position, him standing
on his tippy toes, since Grifty is a fun-size manlet, and that
is creating a smoochy illusion? :LOL:
(example of not what it seems.)
pilhqzfnm5f21.jpg

__ Or Kyle got himself a bad case of 'Jungle Fever'! 🤣
34ee53b6-6973-4b35-a17a-cfd37a3ff980_text.gif

Reactions: 4
Still trying to flex Club 33 tonight.

View attachment 2905910
---
Told you all that it would be the highlight of his life.
---
View attachment 2905920

Kylie,

Look at you owning us hatters with a media badge. Much like Club 33, I couldn’t care less that you have a media badge. Your content is abysmal and if I wanted to learn anything about the event, you’d be the last vlog I’d watch. I only ever watch to laugh at your stupidity. But, let me save you the trouble of uploading tomorrow’s video

1) Thanks Disney for inviting me on out for Hollywood Studios 35th Anniversary
2) You guyeeesses I used to work in merchandising at this store
3) Comment down below your favorite HS memory
4) Thanks Disney for inviting me
5) That’s it for your Daily Dose - Clown Crew arrives tomorrow and that series starts Saturday bye-bye
---
View attachment 2908675
Food was only for 3. Casey wasn’t allowed to eat. She had to play host and mainly ensure baby boy’s wine glasses never got empty resulting in a tantrum. Plus, views in videos with her have been down and she must be punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kylie,

Look at you owning us hatters with a media badge. Much like Club 33, I couldn’t care less that you have a media badge. Your content is abysmal and if I wanted to learn anything about the event, you’d be the last vlog I’d watch. I only ever watch to laugh at your stupidity. But, let me save you the trouble of uploading tomorrow’s video

1) Thanks Disney for inviting me on out for Hollywood Studios 35th Anniversary
2) You guyeeesses I used to work in merchandising at this store
3) Comment down below your favorite HS memory
4) Thanks Disney for inviting me
5) That’s it for your Daily Dose - Clown Crew arrives tomorrow and that series starts Saturday bye-bye
I'll also add:

6) Several close-up shots of his media badge (zoomed in, around his neck, holding it up, etc.) [gotta make sure to OWN us hatters]
7) "I have to pinch myself for getting these opportunities"
8) At least 30% of the video will be him showing off his free AXE-CLUSIVE "swag bag" that only media gets

There will be zero information about the event. He's so predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not racist Kp making sure he has Snoop Dog wine on hand for his new black friend.
He once had Casey bring a bottle of Snoop Dogg’s sparking wine to some Disney resort (I think maybe Pop) and filmed Casey holding the bottle up in the parking lot.

I don’t think he realizes it’s an $8 bottle of sparkling wine but Kyle acts like it’s Moet with his white trash tastebuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they were chest bumping but it looks like they are kissing.
Yeah you can hear the ear-bleed inducing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as the man-child WOOOOOOOOOOs about 1 inch away from his face

008269.jpg
008268.jpg

The tippy-toes crack me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed that and I was only shocked that Kylowrent' didn't insist on fried chicken and watermelon thinking his 'special friends' would appreciate it.
On second thought, he probably wouldn't spring for that or can't afford it.
Perhaps some low rap music to set the atmosphere.
cousin-eddie.gif
439893258_8246269998733177_7750400718497096329_n.jpg
439908402_8246283975398446_5435718731414822736_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How's the golf sim coming KP?I just set mine up in our new house (we already have all oar rooms furnished w/ Room & Board or PB) and was able to play 36 after wrapping up work and dinner last night. 🤌

It's going to get pretty hot soon so if you want to stop shanking balls into the water you may want to use your big shot money to get an indoor setup. Will help with the grind in the summer without sweating buckets and applying globs of sunscreen. Plus, I think it would be good for your next "wine & friends" night.

Reactions: 6
Yeah you can hear the ear-bleed inducing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as the man-child WOOOOOOOOOOs about 1 inch away from his face

View attachment 2908721View attachment 2908723

The tippy-toes crack me up 🤣
🤣
AWKWARD!
So damned flesh crawling. It reminds me of Senator Mitt Romney during his failing campaign for the presidency. He was at a parade in Los Angeles, and in a moment of surreal weirdness, and trying to look 'hip':LOL: and 'cool,' and I suppose attempting to get a few black votes, ran over to a small group of black kids and shouted at them, "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WHO? WHO?...." Well, it scared the tit out of the kids who just froze in wide eyed terror. Romney was just left hanging with his hand up for a moment.... and then went on. ___ Great moments in campaigning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed that and I was only shocked that Kylowrent' didn't insist on fried chicken and watermelon thinking his 'special friends' would appreciate it.
On second though, he probably wouldn't spring for that or can't afford it.
Perhaps some low rap music to set the atmosphere.
View attachment 2908700 View attachment 2908720View attachment 2908724
Just make sure that JerBear isn't in the vicinity when the rap music is playing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
20 minutes of incorrectly building a coffee table and then hating it because you impulsively bought it and didn't even remember what it looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20 minutes of incorrectly building a coffee table and then hating it because you impulsively bought it and didn't even remember what it looked like.
That's the kind of quality content I expected from oar boy :rolleyes:
Blood, sweat, and tears.
008271.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.