Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's simply mimicking his Lord & Savior, who does that ad nauseum. Both project more than the multiplex at the Mall of America.
It's ALWAYS Opposite Day in MAGAmerica. I always hesitate to make the comparison, but it's right out of Hitler's and Goebbels' propaganda
playbook: Always accuse the other of that which you are guilty. Tell the lie. If caught, tell it louder and repeatedly. In the end you get enough people to believe you and you win.
Although Pallo is a pissant in comparison, the 'Big Lie' midset is the same.
View attachment 2907484
View attachment 2907477
100% correct.

Reactions: 3
A broom and clown car spotted leaving Suckville, WI. Guess the parents are on the way. I can imagine the panic that set in when Grifty started talking about the latest he could pay the mortgage without being penalized. 🤣 Tell me you're not making the cut with your broke ass without telling me you're not making the cut with your broke ass. Poor ol' WitchHazelSusan and PedoDADtheClown must be beside themselves with worry. No way the broke ass midget is keeping up and if they were so stupid they didn't see it coming, they deserve what they get.
He's not only NOT done better since he's crawled into Hacienda Crackerbox, he's gotten worse. His Patreon is still shrinking and on life support; his views are stagnant, barely topping 20K in a day; sub count is in sloth mode ___ and he's done nothing but the SSDD and spends his drunken nights in a futile attempt to 'own the hatters.' It all just makes me laugh. :LOL: You go Grifty. And don't fail us; we're actually all you've got left.
Hmmm.... hold up!
Hey lil' one eyed 👁 PurplePeople🍆Eater! You need to start thanking TATTLE. Without us at YouTube and X you'd have almost no engagement. We not only own your wide ass midget self, we're about all you've got left.
A simple Thank You will do. ___ You're welcome! ___ Don't forget...
M1wyWlv.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hanging out with “friends” because the hatters say they don’t have friends
The most ironic and funniest thing she could have posted. That's stomach churning and pathetic.
"Look! WE have friends. One is even black!" :LOL:
538deb7268c99ce27c70cddb42c5e07a_400x400.png
My god, she and Grifty are the most unselfaware people I've come across in a long time.
Somebody is trying to grift some travel and total racist Grifty is willing to tolerate "one of those people" in
Hacienda Crackerbox if necessary..... for a while.
5YiMmTSfUmC3Pu4WrQDQYfs=s160-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
438087513_8243982042295306_399477412003396985_n.jpg

Travel Spree
The ever popular: Some of my best friends are black. I got some of those people in my family. How can I be racist?
🤣
438173728_8243987288961448_3365134972681346220_n.jpg
438081947_8244017888958388_9083234451482716932_n.jpg

OMFG! I can't stop laughing. Tell me you have no friends without telling me you have no friends. My god how The Discount must have begged these two to show up and eat a piece of pizza at Casa de Crackerbox.
Wonder if these two happy travelers have seen Kyle's sock puppet racist rants? 🤣 Can you imagine Kyle's actual feelings about interracial relationships..... I'll just bet 'Uncle Sean" can! It's the reason he barely tolerated Kyle when he and Pallo's half sister were at the parks. Uncle Sean was NOT fooled one bit. I bet he even enjoyed his weird-as-hell clown father in law making fun of black people and aping to rap music in the Kylemobile Clunker.
He could smell the racism in sick and sad Slimy Kyle's soul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's just one of the glaring wake up calls of which we all saw the aftermath. His badgering her to ride 'SOARIN' even though she'd explained that she was terrified to do it. AND.... she sat there in tears after he turned the camera back on, and she gave a very cringe worthy and sad little 'thumbs up.'
AND.... Lizzie BroFuckerAlexaC*nt sat by laughing at her and chortling at her fear.
This woman, however, saw the episode in its entirety and gave a first hand account.
She saw the 'real' Kyle Pallo, the depraved and disgusting loudmouthed dwarf who feel entitled to break her as easily as he breaks park rules.
His act is fraying and the curtain is beginning to fall faster and faster. He's THIS person in reality, the person who was credibly accused of assaulting a 12 year old middle school girl. THIS is the disgusting creature beneath the lie of "Disney kid and influencer." He's anything but.
View attachment 2907157
That World-of-Susan-p post says it all! It's too bad she can't post that as a comment to one of his videos on his YT channel. Dadx3 would have it taken down before the last word was typed. It is a true portrayal of the real Kyle Scumbag Pallo.

Reactions: 5
Posting from his sock while Faye & Laura are over. I bet Casey is hanging out with them while he's on his phone on the couch or locked in his office.

008251.jpg

Oh yeah, his new thing now is to call himself "big time"

008252.jpg

Everyone b jealous of Kyle and his 200k subscribers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Kyle, This 3-hour bloated vlog is still a stupid idea and a failure.
20240430_232618.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2907939
Posting from his sock while Faye & Laura are over. I bet Casey is hanging out with them while he's on his phone on the couch or locked in his office.

View attachment 2907959

Oh yeah, his new thing now is to call himself "big time"

View attachment 2907960

Everyone is jealous of Kyle and his 200k subscribers.
I'm only shocked he didn't make a point of having some vid taken with Fain so he could say: "See...not racist. You're the racist." __ and then rub Fain's head, on camera, for good luck. 🤣

Guarantee you that he'd say he thought it was a compliment.
Bet he's never tried it with Uncle Sean! Or maybe he did and
that why Sean seems to despise him.
438172843_8244158035611040_7264052700838252777_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am honored that my Pic and comment about him looking like a smoked ham about to burst through the netting in his size small Club 33 shirt got to the Lil guy so much. He's been re-using and projecting that line all day 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t that fain guy the one Kyle was with at universal recently and Kyle asked to go on his vlog, then that guy was like nah, I don’t think my audience would appreciate that 🤣 and then they have them over as their first house guest.. cringe. This is when you know you really don’t have any friends bc let me tell you if anyone said that tit to me, we wouldn’t be friends no more and they definitely wouldn’t be invited over for that sad pizza and whatever those sad rolls were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how HE was the one who always said he wanted a Disney wedding too. Or would say this would be a great place for a wedding, even destination one. All of a sudden he talks about elopement? I think also her family is now down anymore with him and maybe read here and watch the videos and see what we all see.
money b issue!

He's living with a Disney wedding coordinator who I'm sure has pointed out pricing.

an elopement would be hilarious. imagine the lack of fanfare that he wouldn't be able to vlog and monetize? hahaha it would be the perfect wedding. we wouldn't have to sit through a 12 part series and then watch him put them all together into a 6 hour video that no one would watch anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#HOSTED #FlexingOnTheHatters #ThanksDisney #BigShot

438118341_18427944220062842_467500298069100370_n.jpg

438099116_18427948963062842_5042157253535300738_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hanging out with “friends” because the hatters say they don’t have friends
an extra wine glass, 3 bottles of wine, some sliders, small pizza and fruit does not equal hanging with friends if you don't actually show friends.

extra glass - because she knows Kp will probably break one.
3 bottles - because they are likely $10 bottles and they couldn't decide and they are alcoholics
silders/pizza - Kp is a fat lard ass who will "divulge" it all.
sliced fruit - will be all that Casey gets to eat because her baby boi Kp eats first.

Back to those sliders...

... cheese slices on dinner rolls? hahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah okay there. big big big hanging with "friends" party hosts.

1714567753396.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always makes me LOL. Lest we forget.
Yes you are "...like a celebrity" MiniMan. You're known widely for lying during the Covid pandemic and spreading the virus by breaking lockdown to go to a party, grift for money and sympathy, for taking food and shelter from tourists during a deadly hurricane and dancing in little puddles the day after as bodies were still being recovered.
You're also a celebrity in your hometown in Saulville, WI for reportedly assaulting a 12 year old girl and having to flee and live with your half brother.
Yeah.... you ARE "like a celebrity" but just not in the way you'd like to think you are. You're a nobody who is sometimes recognized by other nobodies at a theme park, and many of them hate your guts as well.

438100712_8245979278762249_7490977225735923511_n.jpg
1 (500) 2 - 1 (78).jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 4.07.27 PM.jpeg
5mq4mxhtmdoc1.jpeg

439920857_8246008825425961_3629674382967722697_n.jpg

Yeah! Grifty, you're "...like a celebrity." You're the town clown, the wannabe who neverwillbe, the drunk bum who will be sitting on a couch remembering his glory days riding Slinky Dog Dash and eating greasy park food when he was recognized by some "DebySue from Iowa" and you'll smile a butterteeth smile and down another drink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.