Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of crazy.... ~ba dum tssss!~.... when do the Brooms & The Clown Car arrive at Cesspool, Crackerbox ? I think someone said Thursday?

What a cauldron of whirling dysfunction, crazy and chaos they're coming into, but I'd say by now they're used to it. He's going to require a LOT of reassurance that he's succeeding wildly, but that he needs to do more to up his Patreon / YouTube .....all online takes. 🤣 It's never going to happen, of course, because the lazy ass dwarf doesn't have the skills, talent or the drive to do anything more than grift for mini cruises, leech off them and beg for handouts from old queens and dimwitted stans online.
Should be revealing. HappyBottomSusan will undoubtedly give him 'the speech' he's heard a million times about "...you promised to...blah, blah." and "...you said you'd...blah, blah." "...you have to...blah, blah." ___ and it will go in one ear and out the other because there's nothing between to stop it.

They've got the impossible task they've always had: To make an inbecilic, entitled, infantile slow witted little man grow up and act responsibly. Never, ever____ ever going to happen. At 30, he's who he is and it's not pretty. He's a failure on all levels of maturity and a cesspool of dysfunction, bigotry and hate. He's all that he's ever going to be.

Good luck with that Pal-low-lives'! 🤡😬
View attachment 2907396
Thursday night so he said they will be in Saturdays vlog

Reactions: 5
Kylie is so unimaginative and uncreative that he's 'owning the hatters' by using the "pajama shirts" line from Tattle

008237.jpg

It's hilarious how he projects every single insecurity about himself on other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie is so unimaginative and uncreative that he's 'owning the hatters' by using the "pajama shirts" line from Tattle

View attachment 2907435

It's hilarious how he projects every single insecurity about himself on other people.
He's simply mimicking his Lord & Savior, who does that ad nauseum. Both project more than the multiplex at the Mall of America.
It's ALWAYS Opposite Day in MAGAmerica. I always hesitate to make the comparison, but it's right out of Hitler's and Goebbels' propaganda
playbook: Always accuse the other of that which you are guilty. Tell the lie. If caught, tell it louder and repeatedly. In the end you get enough people to believe you and you win.
Although Pallo is a pissant in comparison, the 'Big Lie' midset is the same.
438253213_8242898155737028_7419957460550082365_n.jpg

38oocv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kyle really is as dumb as he looks. Every time he tries to own the hatters on X he just sets up another punchline about himself.

View attachment 2907486
He's trying soooo' hard to "show the hatters" that it doesn't bother him. And each time he simply amplifies how very, very......very much it just drives him more and more apoplectic and batshit.🤣

It always makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣 It's never going to happen, of course, because the lazy ass dwarf doesn't have the skills, talent or the drive

With drive you can make up for skills & talent.

This mangy dwarf, however, lacks the drive to improve his 'craft' in any way.

I have yet to see a vlog that required any real planning or preparation.

I posted pics yesterday of the set-ups other vloggers have in their homes. This little squatch has been vlogging for years and he can't set up a little studio in his spare bedroom to at least LOOK professional? He presents himself in front of a plain white closet door with a Hello Kitty backpack strewn on the floor in the corner.

I guess it's a 1000% improvement now that the unmade bed is gone???

Sorry Dwarfy, you're freebie Covid Era housebound viewers are falling away.

No drive to find sponsorships? No drive to make Patreon successful? Patreon is FREE money for very little effort and you are so fcuking lazy you can't even bend over to pick it up.

Todays vlog was just a case of turning on the camera. No prep / no plan / Lazy. Park in Contemporary parking lot breaking the rules by using it as a parking lot to go to MK. EXPERT DISNEY Vlogger. This little shitpile in itself should be enough for Disney to decide they don't need you in their parks anymore, let you hang around with Jete and be banned together.

Order a salad where you don't like most of the ingredients then try to review it for us. Nobody who has ever seen more than one of your vlogs puts ANY credibility in your opinion on food. Just stop because everyone knows you have the palate of a toddler and lack the vocabulary to describe ANYTHING. You couldn't spell cat if we spotted you the c and the t.

You show your Disney stupidity by buying Genie + to ride ONE ride that has a short line, just to make yourself look a little less moronic you went to ride one more ride that your viewers have seen you ride dozens of times. No thought / no usefulness to any viewer / LAZY.

As long as there is no drive for self improvement, no drive to educate himself, no drive to even attempt to offer usable info this idiot will continue to circle the drain.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With drive you can make up for skills & talent.

This mangy dwarf, however, lacks the drive to improve his 'craft' in any way.

I have yet to see a vlog that required any real planning or preparation.

I posted pics yesterday of the set-ups other vloggers have in their homes. This little squatch has been vlogging for years and he can't set up a little studio in his spare bedroom to at least LOOK professional? He presents himself in front of a plain white closet door with a Hello Kitty backpack strewn on the floor in the corner.

I guess it's a 1000% improvement now that the unmade bed is gone???

Sorry Dwarfy, you're freebie Covid Era housebound viewers are falling away.

No drive to find sponsorships? No drive to make Patreon successful? Patreon is FREE money for very little effort and you are so fcuking lazy you can't even bend over to pick it up.

Todays vlog was just a case of turning on the camera. No prep / no plan / Lazy. Park in Contemporary parking lot breaking the rules by using it as a parking lot to go to MK. EXPERT DISNEY Vlogger. This little shitpile in itself should be enough for Disney to decide they don't need you in their parks anymore, let you hang around with Jete and be banned together.

Order a salad where you don't like most of the ingredients then try to review it for us. Nobody who has ever seen more than one of your vlogs puts ANY credibility in your opinion on food. Just stop because everyone knows you have the palate of a toddler and lack the vocabulary to describe ANYTHING. You couldn't spell cat if we spotted you the c and the t.

You show your Disney stupidity by buying Genie + to ride ONE ride that has a short line, just to make yourself look a little less moronic you went to ride one more ride that your viewers have seen you ride dozens of times. No thought / no usefulness to any viewer / LAZY.

As long as there is no drive for self improvement, no drive to educate himself, no drive to even attempt to offer usable info this idiot will continue to circle the drain.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.
You know, if the Dwarf really wanted to "own the hatters," he'd start developing the drive to improve himself, pronounce words correctly, make compelling content, and update his Patreon.

But instead he rushes to film a lazy video so he can get back to playing Call of Duty in his skidmark-stained tighty whities while trolling all day & night on his burner accounts and recycling all the jokes on Tattle in an attempt to "own" his critics. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Never mind, I was wrong. Sorry, everyone. Striking resemblance, but not Casey.
Chernabog, thanks. Thanks for the effort and time you took to sleuth through this, I appreciate your effort.

I have always felt (and said) that I believe they met at this wedding and not Bumble. I am 60/40 leaning that they met at this wedding.
I believe the lie was made to protect her job, because DIS probably has a strict rule to not socially interact with the guest.
Casey, in the last year, has became a lot better at lying, she learned fast from him. So, the real truth may not come out until she parts from DIS.

Don't let this stop you from sleuthing in the future, because next time you may be right and catch another lie that was missed by all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just curious, but where did the suspicion that they met at the wedding come from again? I think it was mentioned, but I forgot.

Casey told the story, and it didn't seem like she was lying or forced to lie IMO. Usually it's all over her face when he's lying or she's going along with a lie. She said her co-workers made her sign up, because she never had a boyfriend or something and wanted her to get out more, so helped her make a profile. And she came across Dwarfy and saw that he loved Disney and all his pics were at Disney.

Another reason I tend to believe the Bumble story is that we have no evidence that Casey actually attends the wedding ceremonies. If she did, she'd be working odd hours (nights and weekends) rather than static 9 to 5 weekday schedules.

She also said she's never even held hands with a boy before and was extremely nervous the first time they held hands on camera. I just think she's way too timid to hunt him down at a wedding while at work, flirt, and get his number. And Dwarfy has zero game.

Last edited:
Dueling 'DEEP THROATING' competition. Obviously, Kyle's had a LOT more practice.
Casey only needs a gerkin midget pickle to practice on.
It's unfair because Kyle's got Nick.

ezgif-2-da0dd516e4.gif
Kyle🥒 ___________ Nick View attachment 2907089
What exactly does he like to “eat”? What food needs to be stroked like this? Must be “juicy”. If Casey quits her job, Kyle will need to work much harder to support both of them. IYKYK. 😂

IMG_8945.png

• Haha
Just curious, but where did the suspicion that they met at the wedding come from again? I think it was mentioned, but I forgot.

Casey told the story, and it didn't seem like she was lying or forced to lie IMO. She said her co-workers made her sign up, because she never had a boyfriend or something and wanted her to get out more, so helped her make a profile. And she came across Dwarfy and saw that he loved Disney and all his pics were at Disney.

Another reason I tend to believe the Bumble story is that we have no evidence that Casey actually attends the wedding ceremonies. If she did, she'd be working nights and weekends, rather than static 9 to 5 weekday schedules.

She also said she's never even held hands with a boy before and was extremely nervous the first time they held hands on camera. I just think she's way too timid to hunt him down at a wedding, flirt, and get his number. And Dwarfy has zero game.
For me it was the timeline that got me thinking they met at that wedding, along with her job, along with he lies about everything.
I believe the timeline with the 12 year old girl story, and this timeline works for me too.
Bumble may be true, but the path of least resistance leads me to the wedding. It's just my assumptions.

For someone who earns 300K a year, why not rent a studio? A quick google search brought up these two sites.

Reactions: 4
Oar Dwarf has been SEETHING all day over on X since he uploaded the vlog this morning 😂 He's become so unhinged... good thing Mom & Clown Dad arrive in two more days. That should settle the toddler down a bit.

008247.jpg

008248.jpg

008245.jpg

008246.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.