Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's just one of the glaring wake up calls of which we all saw the aftermath. His badgering her to ride 'SOARIN' even though she'd explained that she was terrified to do it. AND.... she sat there in tears after he turned the camera back on, and she gave a very cringe worthy and sad little 'thumbs up.'
AND.... Lizzie BroFuckerAlexaC*nt sat by laughing at her and chortling at her fear.
This woman, however, saw the episode in its entirety and gave a first hand account.
She saw the 'real' Kyle Pallo, the depraved and disgusting loudmouthed dwarf who feel entitled to break her as easily as he breaks park rules.
His act is fraying and the curtain is beginning to fall faster and faster. He's THIS person in reality, the person who was credibly accused of assaulting a 12 year old middle school girl. THIS is the disgusting creature beneath the lie of "Disney kid and influencer." He's anything but.
439901939_8242494142444096_5493348359829655388_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Going to have to agree.

Earliest screen cap of Casey for comparison:
View attachment 2907139
Casey has a lankier body type and looks like the girl at the wedding may have blue eyes.
Agreed. She seems to work in the office in the M-F position. I wouldn't doubt they met online as she doesn't seem like the type to go out to find someone, very timid and shy.

Reactions: 6
Face does resemble her a little, but the arms and legs look thicker. Chest also looks bigger.

View attachment 2907095

Caught some more details during a camera flash.

View attachment 2907113View attachment 2907124
I kept trying to catch that flash forever. I think the arms just look bigger from the camera and she has heels that go above the ankle, so the middle of her shins are showing.

I will say the smaller picture makes her look like she has a more Danny-Devito's-Penguinesque nose. But watching in full speed looks just like her face and facial expressions.

Going to have to agree.

Earliest screen cap of Casey for comparison:View attachment 2907139
Casey has a lankier body type and looks like the girl at the wedding has blue eyes.

I personally do believe they met on Bumble. Also Casey works static hours and doesn't work weekends, so it doesn't seem like she attends the weddings.
The hair is identical even has the center part.
The eyebrows being up is maybe something we haven't seen on Casey before but they look similar
1714502230971.png

You can tell the dress girls neck is on the longer side like Casey, as well as having Casey's very long forearms.
The lips, large set of upper teeth, and chin also match
You can also see a lack of developed and rounded breasts on dress girl, with a sharp jutting out as if from a tiny training bra

Also, August 5, 2022 was a Friday.

Reactions: 6
Here's just one of the glaring wake up calls of which we all saw the aftermath. His badgering her to ride 'SOARIN' even though she'd explained that she was terrified to do it. AND.... she sat there in tears after he turned the camera back on, and she gave a very cringe worthy and sad little 'thumbs up.'
AND.... Lizzie BroFuckerAlexaC*nt sat by laughing at her and chortling at her fear.
This woman, however, saw the episode in its entirety and gave a first hand account.
She saw the 'real' Kyle Pallo, the depraved and disgusting loudmouthed dwarf who feel entitled to break her as easily as he breaks park rules.
His act is fraying and the curtain is beginning to fall faster and faster. He's THIS person in reality, the person who was credibly accused of assaulting a 12 year old middle school girl. THIS is the disgusting creature beneath the lie of "Disney kid and influencer." He's anything but.
View attachment 2907157
You can definitely tell from that vlog that his sister does NOT like her at all. A normal woman would scold her brother and not laugh with him.

Reactions: 10
Holy sh*t this should be code red for Casey’s loved ones to intervene. This is straight out of financial abuse playbook. He wants to cut off her source of stable income/health insurance to rely solely on him and this dumpster fire of a YT channel. If she goes through with this, that’s it, game over.

And if she does go through with this she’d better demand a written and signed agreement that entitles her to $X/month. Without that you know he’d keep his money (aka all of it) under tight lock and key. “Sorry babe, you can’t hang out with friends tonight, the video didn’t perform well. Sorry babe, you can’t afford Sephora makeup until you go on a cruise with me to get views.” And he will blame her when his views don’t increase the way he’s expecting them to.

And worse, she will struggle to find another job once this fails miserably. She doesn’t have in demand or specialized skills. She would be lucky to land an overnight front desk job at a Disney hotel earning peanuts after this blows up horribly.
To be honest, I don’t think there’s much her family can do that they most likely haven’t already done. Clearly they aren’t around that much anymore. Based on the “elopement” comment, I’m sure they’ve basically said we don’t approve and we aren’t gonna support the relationship. I could be wrong but that’s what I took from that comment. Ultimately, Casey is an adult nearing 30. If she’s not taking the red flags and warnings to heart, then that’s her own fault. 🤷🏻‍♀️ or maybe she enjoys being treated like that lol. I mean she doesn’t seem like a very strong person. She seems real meek and timid.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. She seems to work in the office in the M-F position. I wouldn't doubt they met online as she doesn't seem like the type to go out to find someone, very timid and shy.
Yeah, I know the whole Bumble vs. meeting at the wedding thing is up for debate, but I always believed the Bumble story. Kylie has no game and Casey never had a boyfriend and is very timid & nervous, just doesn't seem like the type to hunt down men while at work.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I don’t think there’s much her family can do that they most likely haven’t already done. Clearly they aren’t around that much anymore. Based on the “elopement” comment, I’m sure they’ve basically said we don’t approve and we aren’t gonna support the relationship. I could be wrong but that’s what I took from that comment. Ultimately, Casey is an adult nearing 30. If she’s not taking the red flags and warnings to heart, then that’s her own fault. 🤷🏻‍♀️ or maybe she enjoys being treated like that lol. I mean she doesn’t seem like a very strong person. She seems real meek and timid.
Funny how HE was the one who always said he wanted a Disney wedding too. Or would say this would be a great place for a wedding, even destination one. All of a sudden he talks about elopement? I think also her family is now down anymore with him and maybe read here and watch the videos and see what we all see.
---
Yeah, I know the whole Bumble vs. meeting at the wedding thing is up for debate, but I always believed the Bumble story. Kylie has no game and Casey never had a boyfriend and is very timid & nervous, just doesn't seem like the type to hunt down men while at work.
Exactly

Reactions: 8
Just an aside, but just looking at these caps and snippets here, it's telling that when she speaks he does not look at her much at all and certainly in no caring or loving way whatsoever. He stares ahead or to the side, listening to everything she says and how she says it, often with that "seething face" :LOL: and forced smile through gritted butterteeth...... so quick to cut her off or start hamming it up with faces or acting out to get the attention back to him IF she says anything he doesn't like.
He doesn't want a girl friend, a partner or anyone he thinks is equal in any way. He wants a dog, a pet he can control and treat any way he wants. That's his objective, whether he is even conscious of it or not. He does it out of fear and a glaring inferiority complex and total fear she will leave. It's so very obvious and she is playing right along. _____ AND...
View attachment 2907131
Yes, he watches the camera to see how she comes across. (Also probably because he’s checking himself out.) That’s probably the reason everything looks so scripted with her. She speaks to the camera instead of speaking to Kyle while Kyle reacts to the camera instead of reacting to her. It never looks like a natural conversation. Even when he “hugs” her or “shows affection”, he has his eyes on the camera instead of on her. That’s why the viewer sees this as a sham relationship. Other couples who vlog actually have conversations and react to each other. The camera catches their profiles when they naturally look at each other. Kyle would never do that because 1) crows feet b too deep, and 2) he can’t showcase his ocean blue eyes if he didn’t look at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, he watches the camera to see how she comes across. (Also probably because he’s checking himself out.) That’s probably the reason everything looks so scripted with her. She speaks to the camera instead of speaking to Kyle while Kyle reacts to the camera instead of reacting to her. It never looks like a natural conversation. Even when he “hugs” her or “shows affection”, he has his eyes on the camera instead of on her. That’s why the viewer sees this as a sham relationship. Other couples who vlog actually have conversations and react to each other. The camera catches their profiles when they naturally look at each other. Kyle would never do that because 1) crows feet b too deep, and 2) he can’t showcase his ocean blue eyes if he didn’t look at the camera.
I can't see them being any different off of camera. I mean we have seen them in the background on other people's videos. The only one I would say would be Zach's of them in the pool having a kiss. BUT they both were drinking a lot but nothing ever looks natural with the 2 of them. It always looks forced.

I kept trying to catch that flash forever. I think the arms just look bigger from the camera and she has heels that go above the ankle, so the middle of her shins are showing.

I will say the smaller picture makes her look like she has a more Danny-Devito's-Penguinesque nose. But watching in full speed looks just like her face and facial expressions.

The hair is identical even has the center part.
The eyebrows being up is maybe something we haven't seen on Casey before but they look similar
View attachment 2907181
You can tell the dress girls neck is on the longer side like Casey, as well as having Casey's very long forearms.
The lips, large set of upper teeth, and chin also match
You can also see a lack of developed and rounded breasts on dress girl, with a sharp jutting out as if from a tiny training bra

Also, August 5, 2022 was a Friday.
It's a great find, just not sure I'm fully convinced yet.

Tried finding a screen cap of Casey in a dress to compare real quick, but I'm pretty limited on time right now.

008235.png

Reactions: 4
Here are two photos from the same set that showcase camera angle tricks and how the arm looks thicker based on angle:
1714503817454.png
1714503850697.png
compared
1714503950468.png

Reactions: 5
You can definitely tell from that vlog that his sister does NOT like her at all. A normal woman would scold her brother and not laugh with him.
I think that Soarin' incident that person witnessed happened on the day when Sister-Wife was with them 😲 . That's when he was pestering Casey to ride Soarin', and something happened at the Land Pavilion off camera. Casey ran outside by herself through the rain, looked like she was crying, was walking far ahead by herself away from Kyle and Alexa, and was clearly upset.

008236.jpg

Then Alexa was snickering and laughing at her.

And then after the park, Casey just vanishes and didn't stay the 2nd night at the hotel with them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Here are two photos from the same set that showcase camera angle tricks and how the arm looks thicker based on angle:
View attachment 2907257 View attachment 2907259 comparedView attachment 2907261
Every time I see those two together, I think of something I heard a friend of my grandmother say about her daughter who married far beneath her.
"I suppose love IS blind, but that girl is like a beautiful butterfly that flew among the roses and landed on a pile of dog tit."
It's hard to believe this is the same human being.
438100795_8242688935757950_3070014567336925860_n.jpg
438086304_8242698429090334_7428067556603383147_n.jpg
200w (7).gif

Last edited:
at her sister's wedding

I think that Soarin' incident that person witnessed happened on the day when Sister-Wife was with them 😲 . That's when he was pestering Casey to ride Soarin', and something happened at the Land Pavilion off camera. Casey ran outside by herself through the rain, looked like she was crying, was walking far ahead by herself away from Kyle and Alexa, and was clearly upset.

View attachment 2907308

View attachment 2907284

And then after the park, Casey just vanishes and didn't stay the 2nd night at the hotel with them.
Ahhh yes

Reactions: 4
Every time I see those two together, I think of something I heard a friend of my grandmother say about her daughter who married far beneath her. "I suppose love IS blind, but that girl is like a beautiful butterfly that flew among the roses and landed on a pile of dog tit."
It's hard to believe this is the same human being.
View attachment 2907323View attachment 2907318View attachment 2907330
Oh wow, she looked so pretty and happy in the BKP (Before Kyle Pallo) photo! Kyle really has her looking worse than a Plain Jane now. And she’s aged like 15 years with him. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2907308

View attachment 2907284

Which video was this to see the entire vlog?

Reactions: 1
Lora attended the wedding with Kyle. She could have been his “wingman” if they bumped in to Casey.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of crazy.... ~ba dum tssss!~.... when do the Brooms & The Clown Car arrive at Cesspool, Crackerbox ? I think someone said Thursday?

What a cauldron of whirling dysfunction, crazy and chaos they're coming into, but I'd say by now they're used to it. He's going to require a LOT of reassurance that he's succeeding wildly, but that he needs to do more to up his Patreon / YouTube .....all online takes. 🤣 It's never going to happen, of course, because the lazy ass dwarf doesn't have the skills, talent or the drive to do anything more than grift for mini cruises, leech off them and beg for handouts from old queens and dimwitted stans online.
Should be revealing. HappyBottomSusan will undoubtedly give him 'the speech' he's heard a million times about "...you promised to...blah, blah." and "...you said you'd...blah, blah." "...you have to...blah, blah." ___ and it will go in one ear and out the other because there's nothing between to stop it.

They've got the impossible task they've always had: To make an inbecilic, entitled, infantile slow witted little man grow up and act responsibly. Never, ever____ ever going to happen. At 30, he's who he is and it's not pretty. He's a failure on all levels of maturity and a cesspool of dysfunction, bigotry and hate. He's all that he's ever going to be.

Good luck with that Pal-low-lives'! 🤡😬
clowns of saulk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.