Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good observations. It's a tale as old as time... forgive the pun on Beauty & The Beast; here it's more Dowdy & The Creepy Dwarf. One of the most important reasons women don’t leave is because it can be dangerous. The more they are 'in' and the more they are isolated the greater the danger. The fear is very real – there is a huge rise in the likelihood of violence after separation from friends, family and a job that gives a route to independence. And the Seething Elf's behavior with his ex "Jackie"(?) over a bleeping potato shows this is a possibility now. The perpetrator often minimises, denies or blames the abuse on the victim. Victims may be ashamed or make excuses to themselves and others to cover up the abuse and there are already elements of this here: "Oh Kyle. I'm sorry I have to work to keep us from traveling. I'M the perp and YOU are the victim." It's disgusting but not unusual at all and par for the course.

And this abuse often relies on isolating the victim, weakening her connections with family and friends, making it extremely difficult to seek support. Perpetrators will often try and reduce a woman’s contact with the outside world to prevent her from recognising that his behavior is wrong. Isolation leads women to become extremely dependent on their controlling partner. This seems to be happening with his "quit your job so we can be happy" nonsense.

Abusers often control every aspect of their victim’s life – making it impossible to have a job or financial independence, and again Casey is and idiot if she ever quits that job. By controlling access to money, he'd make her much more dependent on him. Asking for help is not easy but if her family gives a tit about her, they'd do well to monitor her as closely as possible. And we've seen that her family has quickly faded into the background and away.
He acts out of a need to control because of his lack of self esteem and sense of inferiority, fearing she'll see him for who he is and leave him. Red flags are everywhere and she seems to be following the 'domestic abuse' victim path step by step. Good luck to her. She's going to need it.
It's pretty crazy watching all of this happen in real-time. Seeing Casey delete all her private social platforms, seeing him isolate her from her family & friends, and then see her blame herself for keeping him from traveling. He also clearly told her to ignore the 'weirdos' online and probably feeds her the same lines he posts from his sock puppet about how they are liars and never right.

Making her quit her job would further isolate her and make her 100% dependent on him, so that his abuse can escalate without the ability for Casey to leave. He seems very fixated on that. Almost desperate as if he can sense that she was distancing from him. Like I said earlier, her family should be HORRIFIED if they are watching what is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something about their story yesterday about face timing when he was at Aulani, the weekend after they matched on Bumble and hadn't met yet, just didn't sit right with me.

Ran back through some transcripts (keyword "Alani" because autocaptions aren't great), at 17:16 into "Finally Showing MY Finished Basement! Cooking Night With Casey" they talk about Aulani and debate how long he was there. She says he was there "like a week...I remember because it was the longest week of my life, I hadn't even met you yet, and I was so nervous to meet you at the end of the week."

Soooooo.......girrrlll........I did a thing.

I went back and watched "I Attended A Disney World Wedding! Here’s What It Looks Like To Get Married At The Grand Floridian"....twice. I paused every second, multiple frames, when someone besides Kyle and Lora could be seen. There is a girl early on in the chapel taking photos that kind of looks like C aSey, but there are quite a few close ups of her to see it is not her. I made it very far into this 26 minute 58 second wedding crash hoping to find something that could put evidence to the "theory" that they met at this wedding and the Bumble story is just a coverup. I was begging for something, all hope was almost lost. UNTIL...

23:23. I didn't catch it at first, I had to rewind to that spot after seeing a girl in a blue, with white flowers, Polynesian style dress giving BIG eyes to Kyle at 23:34. I made sure I was on the highest resolution, the lighting is quite bad. I rewound. I couldn't believe the resemblance to C aSey. Slowing down, you can even see when her hands are together, she has white nails. I watched on. At 25:16, the same girl can be seen in the back right corner, near the prop photo booth, it looks like she is looking through the book of photos; maybe to make sure everyone has taken a picture, and coordinate? those that haven't to the booth. A quick shot at 25:39 of her even further into that corner. At 25:45 we can hear the dj standing next to kyle say, "Please subscribe to his IG." We later hear Kyle say, "You heard him, subscribe." At 25:49 Kyle starts a drunken, hopping spin. CaSeclosed can be seen walking up behind a gentleman wearing a blue shirt and khaki's two to the left of Lora. 25:55 she can be seen again standing next to the man, joining everyone at looking at Kyle, playing with her hair. She is seen various times as he spins again.

As I said, I watched the vlog twice. After finding Casey, I went back and looked for any shots I would have missed the first time. She is wearing a beautiful dress, how did a girl in a dress like that go unseen the first time I asked myself. I find it remarkable; surely a girl dressed like that wouldn't want to hide away (for the rest of her life) and as Johnny Castle (no relation) famously told us, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Yet, until 23:23, she is nowhere to be found: not in the wedding party, not even at the wedding, not at the open bar and hors d'oeuvres reception, not at the party until, as if appearing by magic out of thin air, Mickey and Minnie arrive, and never seen drinking, eating, or dancing, almost as if, she is, working.

Could the look have been:
  1. Of shock. Seeing the man she just matched with on Bumble at the wedding she was working? If so, why was it not mentioned in the year and a half since, that they matched, then fate brought them so close, to her work, mere hours later, then tore him away on a rugged, arduous week long journey to Aulani.
  2. I feel the magic between you and I
    I want to hold you so hear me out
    I want to show you what love's all about
    Darling tonight
    Now I've got you in my sights
    With these hungry eyes
    One look at you and I can't disguise
    I've got hungry eyes
  3. Maybe it was embarrassment, getting caught on Kyle's camera at work, a forbidden taboo. They already knew each other, but couldn't approach, he was a guest, she was at work, how could I make it anymore obvious.
I was skeptical before, but now I am a firm believer in the "They met at the wedding and Bumble is a cover story" theory. I think she liked what she saw; a good looking man with a camera, with a nicely dressed date, at an expensive wedding, that got a shoutout on the dance floor, and was the life of the party. Whether or not she still likes the whole package is another story.

A wild Casey appears:
1714497871272.png

Casey used thirst trap on Kyle: It was effective
Kyle used gaslighting on Casey: Casey is now confused

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look whose been seething all afternoon on his sock puppet.

He's now taking images from Tattle. It looks like the comments about his Club 33 shirt really got to the lil' guy so he's projecting it onto others.

008223.jpg

008225.jpg

---
008224.jpg

^^Projecting his hairline insecurity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how it went from "we never argue, ever" to now they regularly bicker and get under each other's skin (but it's totally normal).

View attachment 2906927
View attachment 2906928

---
What's the deal with this remark?
Kyle: "I'm sure my uh sister and mom understand too."
View attachment 2906931
Probably that he gets under their skin too.
---
It's pretty crazy watching all of this happen in real-time. Seeing Casey delete all her private social platforms, seeing him isolate her from her family & friends, and then see her blame herself for keeping him from traveling. He also clearly told her to ignore the 'weirdos' online and probably feeds her the same lines he posts from his sock puppet about how they are liars and never right.

Making her quit her job would further isolate her and make her 100% dependent on him, so that his abuse can escalate without the ability for Casey to leave. He seems very fixated on that. Almost desperate as if he can sense that she was distancing from him. Like I said earlier, her family should be HORRIFIED if they are watching what is going on.
She still has IG that she posts to.

Reactions: 4
Look whose been seething all afternoon on his sock puppet.

He's now taking images from Tattle. It looks like the comments about his Club 33 shirt really got to the lil' guy so he's projecting it onto others.

View attachment 2907006
---
View attachment 2907007
^^Projecting his hairline insecurity
So did Kp forget that he is pretending to be a woman named Michele? Because he is writing this as if he were a man, saying "Wow, I still look better than you."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cred to Blurry for this wonderful complement to that gif:
---
Something about their story yesterday about face timing when he was at Aulani, the weekend after they matched on Bumble and hadn't met yet, just didn't sit right with me.

Ran back through some transcripts (keyword "Alani" because autocaptions aren't great), at 17:16 into "Finally Showing MY Finished Basement! Cooking Night With Casey" they talk about Aulani and debate how long he was there. She says he was there "like a week...I remember because it was the longest week of my life, I hadn't even met you yet, and I was so nervous to meet you at the end of the week."

I went back and watched "I Attended A Disney World Wedding! Here’s What It Looks Like To Get Married At The Grand Floridian"....twice. I paused every second, multiple frames, when someone besides Kyle and Lora could be seen. There is a girl early on in the chapel taking photos that kind of looks like C aSey, but there are quite a few close ups of her to see it is not her. I made it very far into this 26 minute 58 second wedding crash hoping to find something that could put evidence to the "theory" that they met at this wedding and the Bumble story is just a coverup. I was begging for something, all hope was almost lost. UNTIL...

23:23. I didn't catch it at first, I had to rewind to that spot after seeing a girl in a blue, with white flowers, Polynesian style dress giving BIG eyes to Kyle at 23:34. I made sure I was on the highest resolution, the lighting is quite bad. I rewound. I couldn't believe the resemblance to C aSey. Slowing down, you can even see when her hands are together, she has white nails. I watched on. At 25:16, the same girl can be seen in the back right corner, near the prop photo booth, it looks like she is looking through the book of photos; maybe to make sure everyone has taken a picture, and coordinate? those that haven't to the booth. A quick shot at 25:39 of her even further into that corner. At 25:45 we can hear the dj standing next to kyle say, "Please subscribe to his IG." We later hear Kyle say, "You heard him, subscribe." At 25:49 Kyle starts a drunken, hopping spin. CaSeclosed can be seen walking up behind a gentleman wearing a blue shirt and khaki's two to the left of Lora. 25:55 she can be seen again standing next to the man, joining everyone at looking at Kyle, playing with her hair. She is seen various times as he spins again.

As I said, I watched the vlog twice. After finding Casey, I went back and looked for any shots I would have missed the first time. She is wearing a beautiful dress, how did a girl in a dress like that go unseen the first time I asked myself. I find it remarkable; surely a girl dressed like that wouldn't want to hide away (for the rest of her life) and as Johnny Castle (no relation) famously told us, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Yet, until 23:23, she is nowhere to be found: not in the wedding party, not even at the wedding, not at the open bar and hors d'oeuvres reception, not at the party until, as if appearing by magic out of thin air, Mickey and Minnie arrive, and never seen drinking, eating, or dancing, almost as if, she is, working.

1. Of shock. Seeing the man she just matched with on Bumble at the wedding she was working? If so, why was it not mentioned in the year and a half since, that they matched, then fate brought them so close, to her work, mere hours later, then tore him away on a rugged, arduous week long journey to Aulani.
    Darling tonight
    With these hungry eyes
    I've got hungry eyes
  3. Maybe it was embarrassment, getting caught on Kyle's camera at work, a forbidden taboo. They already knew each other, but couldn't approach, he was a guest, she was at work, how could I make it anymore obvious.
I was skeptical before, but now I am a firm believer in the "They met at the wedding and Bumble is a cover story" theory. I think she liked what she saw; a good looking man with a camera, with a nicely dressed date, at an expensive wedding, that got a shoutout on the dance floor, and was the life of the party. Whether or not she still likes the whole package is another story.

A wild Casey appears:
View attachment 2906996
It was the dancing that sealed the deal. Nothing finer than whatching those two bust a move:
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

200w (5).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy sh*t this should be code red for Casey’s loved ones to intervene. This is straight out of financial abuse playbook. He wants to cut off her source of stable income/health insurance to rely solely on him and this dumpster fire of a YT channel. If she goes through with this, that’s it, game over.

And if she does go through with this she’d better demand a written and signed agreement that entitles her to $X/month. Without that you know he’d keep his money (aka all of it) under tight lock and key. “Sorry babe, you can’t hang out with friends tonight, the video didn’t perform well. Sorry babe, you can’t afford Sephora makeup until you go on a cruise with me to get views.” And he will blame her when his views don’t increase the way he’s expecting them to.

And worse, she will struggle to find another job once this fails miserably. She doesn’t have in demand or specialized skills. She would be lucky to land an overnight front desk job at a Disney hotel earning peanuts after this blows up horribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dueling 'DEEP THROATING' competition. Obviously, Kyle's had a LOT more practice.
Casey only needs a gerkin midget pickle to practice on.
It's unfair because Kyle's got Nick.

ezgif-2-da0dd516e4.gif
Kyle 🥒 ___________ Nick
438059930_8242419245784919_4124514854231727512_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Holy sh*t this should be code red for Casey’s loved ones to intervene. This is straight out of financial abuse playbook. He wants to cut off her source of stable income/health insurance to rely solely on him and this dumpster fire of a YT channel. If she goes through with this, that’s it, game over.

And if she does go through with this she’d better demand a written and signed agreement that entitles her to $X/month. Without that you know he’d keep his money (aka all of it) under tight lock and key. “Sorry babe, you can’t hang out with friends tonight, the video didn’t perform well. Sorry babe, you can’t afford Sephora makeup until you go on a cruise with me to get views.” And he will blame her when his views don’t increase the way he’s expecting them to.

And worse, she will struggle to find another job once this fails miserably. She doesn’t have in demand or specialized skills. She would be lucky to land an overnight front desk job at a Disney hotel earning peanuts after this blows up horribly.
If she quit her job, he'd not only refuse to pay her, but he'd also make her 'earn her keep' by making her do all kinds of work for his channel & vlogs. Probably would make her write emails, do analytics, and update his Patreon for him like Lora used to do.

Not sure if you all saw, but in yesterday's Q&A Casey let it slip that they are splitting expenses at the Pallonesian.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If she quit her job, he'd not only refuse to pay her, but he'd also make her 'earn her keep' by making her do all kinds of work for his channel & vlogs. Probably would make her write emails, do analytics, and update his Patreon for him like Lora used to do.

Not sure if you all saw, but in yesterday's Q&A Casey let it slip that they are splitting expenses at the Pallonesian.
That sounds like a dream job! I can’t understand why there aren’t hoards of girls lining up outside of the Pallonesian begging to be Kyle’s work slave. Especially with such a level headed, mature, patient, and generous boss like Kyle!

• Haha

Darling tonight
    With these hungry eyes
    I've got hungry eyes

A wild Casey appears:
View attachment 2906996
Face does resemble her a little, but the arms and legs look thicker. Chest also looks bigger.

008227.png

Caught some more details during a camera flash.

008229.png
008229.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just an aside, but just looking at these caps and snippets here, it's telling that when she speaks he does not look at her much at all and certainly in no caring or loving way whatsoever. He stares ahead or to the side, listening to everything she says and how she says it, often with that "seething face" :LOL: and forced smile through gritted butterteeth...... so quick to cut her off or start hamming it up with faces or acting out to get the attention back to him IF she says anything he doesn't like.
He doesn't want a girl friend, a partner or anyone he thinks is equal in any way. He wants a dog, a pet he can control and treat any way he wants. That's his objective, whether he is even conscious of it or not. He does it out of fear and a glaring inferiority complex and total fear she will leave. It's so very obvious and she is playing right along. _____ AND...
200w (6).gif

Last edited:

Darling tonight
    With these hungry eyes
    I've got hungry eyes

A wild Casey appears:
View attachment 2906996
Was the picture enlarged as that girls arms are huge, definitely not like Casey's.

Reactions: 3
As far as D23, we all know he hopes to be hosted or given free tickets. He needs to be careful with that. Recently a Disneyland Passholder was banned for a year for reselling Sweethearts Nite tickets. So, keep track of that video clip saying he didn't get tickets and comment about them being sold out, right? Yes. They are all completely sold out.

I like that they are cracking down on these things. It is hard enough to get tickets for these in-demand events and people should face consequences for breaking the rules.

Face does resemble her a little, but the arms and legs look thicker. Chest also looks bigger.

View attachment 2907095

Caught some more details during a camera flash.

View attachment 2907113View attachment 2907124
Yeah not her. I actually went into the video and didn't see her at all but maybe I missed something.
---
The one that Kyle created for her? I think it's obvious that they share the login for that one.
Probably. Just stating it is still there and she posts to it on the regular. I don't doubt he looks at it though before she does post.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.