Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he's super obsessed and sensitive with the 33 invite. Wonder if he's scared that a member might say something or show them his video.
I think he’s sensitive to the club 33 💩 bc his video wasn’t received the way he thought it was going to be. It appears his subs weren’t too fond of him bragging about it and then saying oop we can’t show pics and we aint gonna describe anything bc you know its special but we just wanted you guyses to know that we went and yall can’t 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She has the mentality of a 12 year old so "normal" guys are probably not interested in someone with a mind set of someone that young and into Disney that much. They are looking for someone who is ready to have a home, children, a life. Not running after Disney princesses.
Exactly! It’s not like she can do much better. The most she could hope for is another crazy Disney fan.

Reactions: 6
Someone PLEASE get the gesture he does at this point of the video, thanks.

---
I think he’s sensitive to the club 33 💩 bc his video wasn’t received the way he thought it was going to be. It appears his subs weren’t too fond of him bragging about it and then saying oop we can’t show pics and we aint gonna describe anything bc you know its special but we just wanted you guyses to know that we went and yall can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most vloggers wouldn’t think their adoring fans really need this information, but Oar Boy is different.
View attachment 2906621
I could understand, only in a more 'informative' way.

"Just going to use the cloakroom before joining the q. As there are none half way through like flights of passage. Something to keep in mind if you have little ones".

Reactions: 4
Most vloggers wouldn’t think their adoring fans really need this information, but Oar Boy is different.
desperate for every single second of video to pretend it's content.

I could understand, only in a more 'informative' way.

"Just going to use the cloakroom before joining the q. As there are none half way through like flights of passage. Something to keep in mind if you have little ones".
an informative vlogger could say something like:
"This can be a long wait, there's a restroom/bathroom/cloakroom/head right over here you could use before getting in line..."

but most, if not all, wouldn't include it! just oar boi kile

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg, just had a thought. If they do get married and have a kid. You know Kp will vlog the freaking birth. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg, just had a thought. If they do get married and have a kid. You know Kp will vlog the freaking birth. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Well based off of her reaction in yesterday’s vlog in response to having kids, I’m guessing it ain’t gonna happen any time soon. It was a strange reaction considering how much of a catch she thinks he is. Famous Disney blogger money bags and she wants to wait to have children and get married. What happened to all the talk of them dating to marry? Now it’s well we want to wait and IF we do get married, we would elope. It was real telling in my opinion. And look I said no to my partner like 5 times when it came to marriage not because I didn’t love him or there were any red flags but I personally wanted my career to take off, finish school and know that I could reach those goals on my own. Kudos to him for sticking it out with me. I’m sure he regrets it everyday 🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. But Casey from what I gather is a glorified admin assistant. She’s seen very little upward movement in her “career” from what I’ve seen. It’s strange. I had upward movement thru my company fairly quickly when I started. I was hungry and good at my job, I guess. But all people aren’t created equal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Great comment, however, I disagree with the advice of "wait for Kyle's timeline to grow up." He's never going to grow up because it's not just simple immaturity, he has a severe personality disorder which will inhibit any growing. He's also incapable of selfless acts & empathy, which is rather important for a healthy long-term relationship. He needs intensive therapy. And I don't know the exact statistics, but most narcissists will never seek help and of the few who do, it's very difficult to treat them. Casey is better off finding someone else rather than wasting her time trying to "fix" him.

She has zero reason (kids, etc.) to stay with him and waste her time. Plenty of other men out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
100%

Kyle: C aSey’s getting ready for the delivery, so I thought I’d give you a concrete update around the hospital. I might also stop by the coffee shop and get a chugger. C aSey doesn’t want me to film the birth, but once I flash my blue eyes at her, she’ll give in and my camera will be right up her hoo-ha in no time. My dad is also here, but under the delivery bed. He’ll jump out once lil Pallo enters the world. Can’t wait for you guyses to join us. We’ll be going live right after for our baby grift-a-thon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well based off of her reaction in yesterday’s vlog in response to having kids, I’m guessing it ain’t gonna happen any time soon. It was a strange reaction considering how much of a catch she thinks he is. Famous Disney blogger money bags and she wants to wait to have children and get married. What happened to all the talk of them dating to marry? Now it’s well we want to wait and IF we do get married, we would elope. It was real telling in my opinion. And look I said no to my partner like 5 times when it came to marriage not because I didn’t love him or there were any red flags but I personally wanted my career to take off, finish school and know that I could reach those goals on my own. Kudos to him for sticking it out with me. I’m sure he regrets it everyday 🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. But Casey from what I gather is a glorified admin assistant. She’s seen very little upward movement in her “career” from what I’ve seen. It’s strange. I had upward movement thru my company fairly quickly when I started. I was hungry and good at my job, I guess. But all people aren’t created equal lol
Yes, something seems off and it sounds like someone has been talking her out of rushing into marriage to him. The way she said "people" say you should wait 2-3 years. Who are "people"? We waited because we were young and needed to save up money for everything.
It is not like they are in their early 20's and they are living together so not sure what the big deal is just to get engaged.
She wants to see if they will be able to basically get along? I also caught how they argue now and that is normal. Hmmm...back in the first Q&A they said they NEVER argue.

Reactions: 13
She wants to see if they will be able to basically get along? I also caught how they argue now and that is normal. Hmmm...back in the first Q&A they said they NEVER argue.
Funny how it went from "we never argue, ever" to now they regularly bicker and get under each other's skin (but it's totally normal).

008219.jpg

008220.jpg

---
What's the deal with this remark?
Kyle: "I'm sure my uh sister and mom understand too."
008221.jpg

Reactions: 8
I know someone who watched them and really didn’t know the background… Her first impression was that Casey was absolutely terrified of making him mad. After she moved in, I don’t see her leaving the relationship.
---
She’s so far in & brainwashed she can’t see how Completely selfish and awful he is whenblaming her for his lack of travel.
Very good observations. It's a tale as old as time... forgive the pun on Beauty & The Beast; here it's more Dowdy & The Creepy Dwarf. One of the most important reasons women don’t leave is because it can be dangerous. The more they are 'in' and the more they are isolated the greater the danger. The fear is very real – there is a huge rise in the likelihood of violence after separation from friends, family and a job that gives a route to independence. And the Seething Elf's behavior with his ex "Jackie"(?) over a bleeping potato shows this is a possibility now. The perpetrator often minimises, denies or blames the abuse on the victim. Victims may be ashamed or make excuses to themselves and others to cover up the abuse and there are already elements of this here: "Oh Kyle. I'm sorry I have to work to keep us from traveling. I'M the perp and YOU are the victim." It's disgusting but not unusual at all and par for the course.

And this abuse often relies on isolating the victim, weakening her connections with family and friends, making it extremely difficult to seek support. Perpetrators will often try and reduce a woman’s contact with the outside world to prevent her from recognising that his behavior is wrong. Isolation leads women to become extremely dependent on their controlling partner. This seems to be happening with his "quit your job so we can be happy" nonsense.

Abusers often control every aspect of their victim’s life – making it impossible to have a job or financial independence, and again Casey is an idiot if she ever quits that job. By controlling access to money, he'd make her much more dependent on him. Asking for help is not easy but if her family gives a tit about her, they'd do well to monitor her as closely as possible. And we've seen that her family has quickly faded into the background and away.
He acts out of a need to control because of his lack of self esteem and sense of inferiority, fearing she'll see him for who he is and leave him. Red flags are everywhere and she seems to be following the 'domestic abuse' victim path step by step. Good luck to her. She's going to need it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.