Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it makes me a terrible person, but I have no sympathy for her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it makes me a terrible person, but I have no sympathy for her anymore.
I admit, I had some sympathy still, until yesterday, when she said she sees the "messages" warning her about Kyle, and said it makes her worried & scared to show her friends on the vlog.

I know how people are manipulated and gaslighted to remain in toxic relationships longer than they should be, but her situation is unique. Most other people don't have the luxury of ALL the red flags being outlined in front of their face by hundreds of people. Or to watch back the abuse and way he treats her, since they sit on the couch together and re-watch all of the vlogs.

I'm also sure that he tracks her phone's location just like he does with Lora. And he's so controlling that he doesn't allow her to own any social media accounts unless he also has access.

008201.jpg

008202.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Translation: “I have no idea about anything I’m talking about”

IMG_0607.jpeg

IMG_0608.jpeg

---
Bleu cheese, radishes, and ayygs are NOT nummy.
IMG_0609.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oar finance expert paid $30 for Genie Plus because he didn't want to wait 40 minutes for Haunted Mansion.

008204.jpg

008203.jpg

He then proceeds to complain endlessly about the $30 price to skip one line, but says it's also his "job."

008206.png
008208.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Most vloggers wouldn’t think their adoring fans really need this information, but Oar Boy is different.
IMG_0610.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oar finance expert paid $30 for Genie Plus because he didn't want to wait 40 minutes for Haunted Mansion.

He then proceeds to complain endlessly about the $30 price to skip one line, but says it's also his "job."
Y'all know why he always buys Genie+, right? He buys it and then says how much and why on camera so it can be a write off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perfect perfect perfect. Up at the crack of 10:00, order a salad covered with things I don’t like, pay $30, (“plus tax”), to go on rides with no lines, knock off work about 1:30 then head home to spank the monkey and play Call of Duty, maybe watch a dozen Price is Rights.
IMG_0611.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ChatGPT recap of today's incredibly boring dump:

---

Kyle Pallo takes us on a journey through the Contemporary Resort and Magic Kingdom, but it feels more like a rambling monologue than a structured video. As he stumbles over his words, we're treated to a laundry list of mundane observations, from the state of the grass to the color of the costumes on Main Street.

His attempts at humor fall flat as he awkwardly navigates through his day, from valet parking confusion to his obsession with Genie Plus. And let's not forget his constant need to remind us that he's a regular at Disney World, as if that somehow makes his commentary more insightful.

And let's not forget the heart-pounding action of his lunch at Steakhouse 71, where he managed to muster the courage to order a gourmet grilled cheese and a salad – hold the excitement, please. Oh, but wait, a fan approaches! A rare occurrence, indeed. Kyle graciously accepts the praise, all while documenting his thrilling meal choices for his captivated audience.

The highlight (or lowlight) of the video is when he tries to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, only to fail miserably due to malfunctioning blaster. It's a fitting metaphor for the entire experience: full of anticipation, but ultimately disappointing.

In the end, Pallo's video leaves us wondering why we wasted our time watching him wander aimlessly through the parks when we could have been doing literally anything else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I also think he doesn't understand if Casey quits her job, there goes the Disney discounts.
Kyle doesn't want to be a Disney vlogger anymore. He wants to be a Kyle vlogger. He thinks it's riveting content watching him go to the doctors and go to Target and make dinner. He thinks if he gets Casey to full time Vlog with him then they don't need to go to Disney anymore they can just stay home and people will watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's sad because he's not going to D23 and "unfortunately" didn't get any tickets. Then he asks his viewers if they're going to D23 (hint, hint, Kylie needs tickets).

008211.jpg

008210.jpg

008209.jpg

Reactions: 7
This is a challenge on TikTok but this couple reminds me of Kyle and Casey. 😂

---
Nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stay mad you weirdos that oar boy Kp was invited to Club 33

008213.jpg

008214.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
It’s her first relationship so I don’t think she really knows what a real relationship looks like. I think she is also a very immature 27 years old so many other guys see the red flags. She knows that she doesn’t exactly have any guys interested in her, so she continues to get treated like a doormat.

She is better off single than being with him but I don’t think she see’s it that way. All it took was a grifted stay at the Conrad for her to be a doormat once again.
She has the mentality of a 12 year old so "normal" guys are probably not interested in someone with a mind set of someone that young and into Disney that much. They are looking for someone who is ready to have a home, children, a life. Not running after Disney princesses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.