Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read thru all the comments on today’s video - the clown crew has done a wonderful job deleting anything negative and I can’t believe so many people think these two have chemistry. Tell me your a lonely shut in without telling me.
Are they blind? Maybe they never had a loving relationship themselves. It’s sad that these people don’t see how he looks at her like he is mad and seething all the time. How it is always about him.

Reactions: 10
I think he's conflicted, but I don't think finances are on his mind that much since Banker Mommy manages his finances for him.

I'm sure he really does want to have Casey as a full-time babysitter to shuttle him around, chaperone him, protect him anytime they venture out from the apartment house. Adult life on his own b hard and scary.

Kind of just like he begs his parents to retire so that they could move to Florida and coddle him 24/7. He seems to have a hard time understanding that he needs their supplemented income and has no concept of responsibilities.
I also think he doesn't understand if Casey quits her job, there goes the Disney discounts.

Sorry MiniMan, but with these numbers you have no future of any kind online. This is just pathetic. Old CreepyClown & BitchMom better get there posthaste before the Pallotanic' goes under completely. Still, that would be a blessing. Trust!🤣

You're obviously crazy, well crazier than usual, and the people with the nets are coming soon if things don't change.
Time to get out there and put everything into Lorcana Card futures! That's where the money it and I'm sure BitchMom will agree....don't you?

Pro tip: I hear Beanie Babies are cheap and are making a comeback. Time to buy when you get your new ~snicker!~ debit card.
You're welcome.
200w (4).gif

438086299_8239109372782573_2668573709884444950_n.jpg

Reactions: 6
Hey Kyle, please don't reproduce. Goal is to advance society, not dumb it down. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Mommy may take my credit cards, but she will never take my Lorcana cards!"
(said in Braveheart style)

--Kyle Pallo April 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they blind? Maybe they never had a loving relationship themselves. It’s sad that these people don’t see how he looks at her like he is mad and seething all the time. How it is always about him.
Well, one is a narcissist whose incapable of love & empathy.

Then you have another one whose nearly 30 and never had a boyfriend before, extremely meek and sheltered, whose managed to trap herself in a toxic relationship.

It's crazy that a lot of his stans comment that they are the most passionate and loving couple they've seen 🥴 Definitely shut-ins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Here's a plot twist ... Casey quits or gets fired, Kyle wants to be just like TTT. KP insists she edits the videos to earn her keep, just like TTT did.

What if (unlike Jen) she's good at it ... what if she takes it seriously and comes up with ideas that KP is mentally unable to?
What if, in a year, she turns this channel into a million view per video type?

All unlikely, but what I have learned is a certain is that KP would take all credit as his own.
Also unlikely because the only thing drier than her personality is her crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still trying to flex Club 33 tonight.

008195.jpg

---
Told you all that it would be the highlight of his life.
---
008196.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does Kyle always pretend like he’s smoking to try and own the hatters? It’s ridiculous and really has ZERO effect on us! Besides, he doesn’t even know how to properly use a cigarette lighter anyway LOL!

• Haha
Why does Kyle always pretend like he’s smoking to try and own the hatters? It’s ridiculous and really has ZERO effect on us! Besides, he doesn’t even know how to properly use a cigarette lighter anyway LOL!
He always pretends he's smoking when he's 'owning the hatters' like his video responding to the hatters after the hurricane where he "smoked" a rolled up piece of paper 😂

003389 (1).png

He's so cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never seen anyone with so many "issues"

Issues with insurance, issues with doctor visits, issues with credit cards, issues with debit cards, issues with ordering stuff online and it never arriving, issues with scratches on furniture, issues with stuff arriving broken, issues with furniture getting delayed for months, issues with apartments, issues with movers, issues with forgetting to click confirm, issues with not receiving invites because it goes to junk mail....
In Pallo's mind, this all makes for riveting content produced by a brilliant vlogger. The truth is he has nothing to vlog about, and it weren't for all of his "issues," his 3-day cruises to the Bahamas, and his visits by mommy and daddy (I love how his sister no longer visits - even though KP tells us she and Casey are "besties), he might suddenly disappear from YT. (Wouldn't that be great!!?)

I know someone who watched them and really didn’t know the background… Her first impression was that Casey was absolutely terrified of making him mad. After she moved in, I don’t see her leaving the relationship.
---
She’s so far in & brainwashed she can’t see how Completely selfish and awful he is whenblaming her for his lack of travel.

Well if c Asey does quit her job, I'd love to see her move into being an e-girl streamer on Twitch streaming dream light valley. Bet she would hit 1 mill followers quicker than her boi KP. She'll then naturally progress onto OnlyFans and I'll be down for taking one for the tattle team and subbing to see what the content is like. ;), haha.

As others have said, it's like seeing a roll reversal of TTT, it's un-canny. The way Buddy is going he's going to turn into KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love all the scripted questions and answers. Not ONE about Casey's family. Will we ever see her sister and Kevin again? What about her dad and step mom? I ask these here because we all know Kile reads here and takes what we say and uses it in the vlogs to prove that we are all wrong.
It is so obvious when he lies as Casey could not look at him or at the camera. Same as with every other person who is on his vlog when he lies.

Sad, sad life and poor Casey better think twice about this quitting crap. The girl has stability of a good job with benefits. Don't blow it by thinking you need to travel (with WHAT money?) with your boyfriend?

Reactions: 12
Love all the scripted questions and answers. Not ONE about Casey's family. Will we ever see her sister and Kevin again? What about her dad and step mom? I ask these here because we all know Kile reads here and takes what we say and uses it in the vlogs to prove that we are all wrong.
It is so obvious when he lies as Casey could not look at him or at the camera. Same as with every other person who is on his vlog when he lies.

Sad, sad life and poor Casey better think twice about this quitting crap. The girl has stability of a good job with benefits. Don't blow it by thinking you need to travel (with WHAT money?) with your boyfriend?
Can't believe Casey said that she feels bad and apologized to him. I wonder how often he blames her for making him "miss out" on traveling. I bet that time she looked like she was crying after he made her shut off the camera after pestering her about Disneyland & Aulani was related to that, when she said that she doesn't think she can get the time off work.

008199.jpg

008198.jpg

008197.jpg

All of the sudden that story about him yelling at her at outside of Soarin' seems more true than ever.

008200.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How many women in their late 20s, who already have a steady boyfriend for 1.5 years, who have already moved in with said boyfriend, whose said boyfriend makes $350K per year, want to wait another 5 years to get married and have kids? 🤔 Casey has reservations (or her family and friends have told her to wait). She may be “all in”, but she said she would not quit her job until she is married (or at least engaged), and doesn’t plan either of those for a few more years. Hopefully she opens her eyes before she’s legally stuck with him!

Reactions: 18
Today‘s Q&A vlog really highlights the severe lack of chemistry between Tater and C aSey. He completely uses her as a prop for the channel. He kept talking about “introducing her to the channel.” Ummmmm…if you really love her she would come to the channel naturally, not this scripted nonsense.

Run. C aSey, run!,,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, one is a narcissist whose incapable of love & empathy.

Then you have another one whose nearly 30 and never had a boyfriend before, extremely meek and sheltered, whose managed to trap herself in a toxic relationship.

It's crazy that a lot of his stans comment that they are the most passionate and loving couple they've seen 🥴 Definitely shut-ins.
God bless you for sitting through that bore fest. I could not do it. I have felt sorry for Casey like many of the rest of us , but I wonder why she stays? He is not romantic, or affectionate to her. We have not seen any spontaneous romantic jesture. She is 27 , why trap yourself in a loveless relationship? and she works as a wedding planner?

• Heart
God bless you for sitting through that bore fest. I could not do it. I have felt sorry for Casey like many of the rest of us , but I wonder why she stays? He is not romantic, or affectionate to her. We have not seen any spontaneous romantic jesture. She is 27 , why trap yourself in a loveless relationship? and she works as a wedding planner?
It’s her first relationship so I don’t think she really knows what a real relationship looks like. I think she is also a very immature 27 years old so many other guys see the red flags. She knows that she doesn’t exactly have any guys interested in her, so she continues to get treated like a doormat.

She is better off single than being with him but I don’t think she see’s it that way. All it took was a grifted stay at the Conrad for her to be a doormat once again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.