Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that he’s just going to keep telling her that all the red flags and warnings are just people being jealous hatters.

Reactions: 13
So according to him now if they were ever to get married, they’d elope. Before it was he wanted a Disney wedding. Tell me Casey’s family doesn’t approve of this relationship without telling me 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her family. Everyone can see all the red flags but apparently her. I mean I guess to each their own but I can not imagine having a partner who doesn’t support me not financially but mentally. She gets off of work and he admittedly said that he’s bouncing off the walls when she gets home like a puppy. I could not. When I get home from work, I want to relax and am thankful my partner allows me to do so especially if he knows I’ve had a bad shift. He’s not pressuring me to quit my job even tho, I actually do not have to work. In fact, he has always encouraged me to do whatever it is I want. Instead dumbo over there is like you should quit so we can travel… sir, you need income for that. And I don’t care what you might have told Casey about how much you make, it ain’t true. Look on social blade, even if you exceed what they predict on the high end, you still aren’t making a $300k 🤣 I just don’t understand the lying about how much money he makes. I don’t really give a 💩 about what these 2 morons do with their life but damn I’ve never seen two people be so dumb and naive in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So according to him now if they were ever to get married, they’d elope. Before it was he wanted a Disney wedding. Tell me Casey’s family doesn’t approve of this relationship without telling me 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her family. Everyone can see all the red flags but apparently her. I mean I guess to each their own but I can not imagine having a partner who doesn’t support me not financially but mentally. She gets off of work and he admittedly said that he’s bouncing off the walls when she gets home like a puppy. I could not. When I get home from work, I want to relax and am thankful my partner allows me to do so especially if he knows I’ve had a bad shift. He’s not pressuring me to quit my job even tho, I actually do not have to work. In fact, he has always encouraged me to do whatever it is I want. Instead dumbo over there is like you should quit so we can travel… sir, you need income for that. And I don’t care what you might have told Casey about how much you make, it ain’t true. Look on social blade, even if you exceed what they predict on the high end, you still aren’t making a $300k 🤣 I just don’t understand the lying about how much money he makes. I don’t really give a 💩 about what these 2 morons do with their life but damn I’ve never seen two people be so dumb and naive in my life.
Casey just seems miserable with him too. Fake laughter, fake smile, no chemistry... these are not two young people in love. And the amount he gaslights and manipulates her on camera for the world to see is insane.

Squirt certainly found the perfect victim to abuse.

I bet he told her that her family is just jealous of him. It appears that he drove a wedge between Casey and her family. I think she was hoping to use what few days she has left this year to go visit her family, but he's trying to pester her to go to Disneyland or Aulani with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just think........without a pre-nup, she would be entitled to half of the Lorcana collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
5 years for c Asey to pop out mini pallos?!? Uh oh- this is not the quick wedding and children Sue and Jerry were thinking. An elopement?! She works for “Disney Fairytale Weddings”. This makes 0 sense other than her fam hating him. Already regretting the love SHACK purchase. Why even talk about it if your 5+ years away 😂😂

Reactions: 16
5 years for c Asey to pop out mini pallos?!? Uh oh- this is not the quick wedding and children Sue and Jerry were thinking. An elopement?! She works for “Disney Fairytale Weddings”. This makes 0 sense other than her fam hating him. Already regretting the love SHACK purchase. Why even talk about it if your 5+ years away 😂😂
I don't think Sue & JerBear care about kids as much as the eloping. They just want to get their special little boy on Casey's insurance and lock down a caretaker ASAP. Did they mention at all about marriage in today's dump?

Imagine the day the first Mini Pallo pops out...

008194.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Even their Q and A is like a business vlog, zero chemistry between them , 2 desperados to have love, companionship, definitely not a fit, and he is going to drag her all the way down. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Even their Q and A is like a business vlog, zero chemistry between them , 2 desperados to have love, companionship, definitely not a fit, and he is going to drag her all the way down. Sad.
These were scripted questions to get the stans talking and prepping them to open the wallets.

Reactions: 11
Casey’s comment about kids shows the finances aren’t where either of them want them to be. Also the comment about them eloping….but Kyle makes 350k a year you guyses.

What woman gets a guy making 350k and doesn’t want to immediately get married and have kids? Somethin’ in the buttermilk ain’t clean.

Reactions: 12
I don't think Sue & JerBear care about kids as much as the eloping. They just want to get their special little boy on Casey's insurance and lock down a caretaker ASAP. Did they mention at all about marriage in today's dump?

Imagine the day the first Mini Pallo pops out...

View attachment 2905704
Yup they don’t want to rush into marriage as it is a big deal as she says. They live together so I am not sure what else she thinks marriage is. She said they want to make sure it is right. Makes no sense to me.

Kyle Pallo #76: The Bank Cancelled This Thread Because It Had Kyle's Name On It

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yup and the way he tries to hug her on the couch is like friends. There is no chemistry at all even the hugging in the hallway is cringy and no love.
It makes no sense as 2 young people like themselves have barely any stress yet, very flexible schedules and a lot of freedom and they still are not all over each other.
Married over 30 years, together 35 years we are so much more lovable to each other everyday. There is no tenderness at all.

I just read thru all the comments on today’s video - the clown crew has done a wonderful job deleting anything negative and I can’t believe so many people think these two have chemistry. Tell me your a lonely shut in without telling me.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.