Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having her full time means no alone time at home to use the sock puppets.
He's posted plenty of times when she's around. On the Icon cruise, at Iberostar, and even from his phone on New Years when they were at Epcot together.

She really is that clueless that I don't think he cares. Plus she goes to bed around 9 PM and he stays up until 3AM.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's posted plenty of times when she's around. On the Icon cruise, at Iberostar, and even from his phone on New Years when they were at Epcot together.

She really is that clueless that I don't think he cares. Plus she goes to bed around 9 PM and he stays up until 3AM.
She wouldn't need to go to bed at 9pm if she was jobless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's bull. Before the expiration date of the credit card, the bank will send a new card. You don't have to request it...nor does the expiring card get cancelled on the expiration date.
Plus, even if a new card number has been issued due to loss or theft, it is linked to the previous card number. If it's just a new card with a new expiration date, the transition at the issuer's end is seamless. It's the reason why all of your subscriptions that are paid via credit card just continue on even after the existing card expires and you're issued a new card.

In dipshit's case. they would just apply the credit for the returned coffee table to the transferred balance on the new card (that you point out would have been sent out automatically).

Reactions: 10
Imagine being 30 years old and not managing your own finances. It boggles my mind. Don’t know about the rest of you. Most people I know start immediately after high school graduation. [Unless they start a bit earlier with earnings from a part time high school job]

He’s so full of 💩. Maybe living with Kyle is what drove JoJo to drink so much.

Reactions: 8
Well, free time over.
Heading to the airport to pick up Mrs Chet, but first my daily shoutout to @missmychewy
over at X and my shameless begging to Tattle to give her a Fast Pass. She'd be a great addition to these threads. 👍
⚡Lightning Lane⚡.....baybeeeee'
439856926_8237623412931169_1578107551811386089_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine being 30 years old and not managing your own finances. It boggles my mind. Don’t know about the rest of you. Most people I know start immediately after high school graduation.
I don't know if he's just incapable or if there's some sort of conservatorship involved. It's possible that his mom has just coddled him so much his entire life that she does it for him, and never made learn on his own. It's so weird.

Ok... had to post this before leaving. Too good not to share.
Go Dudley! And I'm glad to see the real Eric get his licks in. He's earned the right. 👍
438841754_8237670906259753_4111188110609333778_n.jpg
438108242_8237673889592788_6604012585364461390_n (1).jpg

---
she might still do that since Kp will tucker her out just like he already does.
she might just consider that 9pm bed time to be her "alone" time ;)
Picture living with a manic, chaotic, mentally and emotionally challenged, special needs toddler on crack and teething. And you're dealing with that 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week.
That would wear out 'God Himself' and that's what she'd be dealing with. If for the sake of her sanity and her soul, she'd better try and hold onto the job with an iron grip. It provides her best escape route from the chaos and dysfunction in that nightmarish crackerbox prison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Picture living with a manic, chaotic, mentally and emotionally challenged, special needs toddler on crack and teething. And you're dealing with that 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week.
That would wear out 'God Himself' and that's what she'd be dealing with. If for the sake of her sanity and her soul, she'd better try and hold onto the job with an iron grip. It provides her best escape route from the chaos and dysfunction in that nightmarish crackerbox prison.
All the progress she was making after Dwarfy left the house for 3 days has been undone because he love bombed her, showered her in compliments, and grifted her a spa day. He did the same thing after the Scarlet Night incident when she disappeared for weeks by love bombing her, driving her to the cruise port, and promising not to drink anymore (which has obviously gone out the window).

This is a typical cycle of toxic relationships. The bad part if that Casey has no basis of what a normal, healthy relationship is since he's her first boyfriend, and she's already nearing her 30s. There's a good chance she sticks with him because of that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Finally got around to watching the Q&A, can you imagine saying you are scared to put people you love on camera due to us weirdos online. However, you willingly subject yourself to the vlogs daily and know about all the hate surrounding your man. Casey, you are officially as dumb as Kyle. You are so gaslit and controlled by the narcissist.

Also, Kylie - I work as a financial planner and dealt with the usual busy tax season. You couldn’t decorate your house and yet I welcomed my first child on April 17th. I promise you had more than enough time to buy some decorations. Maybe you didn’t have the funds but you definitely had the time.

• Heart
Oooff he needs to start watching mens hair system vids on youtube, he is going to need one as that hairline is running for the border
He did have this video bookmarked on his Lshadows13 account

008192.jpg

But watching and doing are two different things. Oar lazy Dwarf is still washing his hair in the sink.
---
Finally got around to watching the Q&A, can you imagine saying you are scared to put people you love on camera due to us weirdos online. However, you willingly subject yourself to the vlogs daily and know about all the hate surrounding your man. Casey, you are officially as dumb as Kyle. You are so gaslit and controlled by the narcissist.

Also, Kylie - I work as a financial planner and dealt with the usual busy tax season. You couldn’t decorate your house and yet I welcomed my first child on April 17th. I promise you had more than enough time to buy some decorations. Maybe you didn’t have the funds but you definitely had the time.
This confirms that Casey is reading the warnings and red flags online, and completely disregarding them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All the progress she was making after Dwarfy left the house for 3 days has been undone because he love bombed her, showered her in compliments, and grifted her a spa day. He did the same thing after the Scarlet Night incident when she disappeared for weeks by love bombing her, driving her to the cruise port, and promising not to drink anymore (which has obviously gone out the window).

This is a typical cycle of toxic relationships. The bad part if that Casey has no basis of what a normal, healthy relationship is since he's her first boyfriend, and she's already nearing her 30s. There's a good chance she sticks with him because of that.
Look carefully Casey, here is your future.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
C aSey - do NOT quit your job. You will hold yourself back if you do, not Tater. Kyle has a bad track record of decision making. You want to protect yourself, so when this relationship ends, you are still set up for success.
Listen to those words of wisdom. DO NOT QUIT the job. It is worth it to work, just for your medical benefits. If you were to marry him, with him making 350K (unverified), you will not qualify for the affordable care act and his current health insurance seems to suck.
---
Imagine being 30 years old and not managing your own finances. It boggles my mind. Don’t know about the rest of you. Most people I know start immediately after high school graduation. [Unless they start a bit earlier with earnings from a part time high school job]

He’s so full of 💩. Maybe living with Kyle is what drove JoJo to drink so much.
Maybe mommy will give him a 25 cents increase in allowance.

Reactions: 6
It is literally taking me all day to get through this vlog, mainly because it is end of the month and I am super busy working but as far as I have gotten, he looks pissed and seething at almost everything she says. Anything she disagrees with, he looks mad at her.
---
Ok, maybe it is just me BUT they want to wait to get married and not be in a rush to make big decisions. They are living together, what BIGGER decisions would they have to make except for having kids. Playing house right now not realizing that there is not much MORE that they would need to be married. It all makes NO sense to me at all.

1714419565124.png

---
Ok so it is now CASEY who didn't want her friends in the vlog yesterday even though they said it was up to THEM if they wanted to. They make absolutely no sense at all.
---
and that is a good thing? Not normal, IMO that the GUY in a relationship wants to watch the Bachelor.

1714420651711.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.