Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen anyone with so many "issues"

Issues with insurance, issues with doctor visits, issues with credit cards, issues with debit cards, issues with ordering stuff online and it never arriving, issues with scratches on furniture, issues with stuff arriving broken, issues with forgetting to click confirm, issues with not receiving invites because it goes to junk mail....
Issues = sympathy = views

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
C aSey - do NOT quit your job. You will hold yourself back if you do, not Tater. Kyle has a bad track record of decision making. You want to protect yourself, so when this relationship ends, you are still set up for success.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Then how did he buy his 5k RH Couch?

Did he open a new credit card that only works at RH or did the banker Mom send him a cashiers check?
there was a clip with casey holding all the paperwork when they left RH. maybe she put it on her card

Reactions: 12
C aSey - do NOT quit your job. You will hold yourself back if you do, not Tater. Kyle has a bad track record of decision making. You want to protect yourself, so when this relationship ends, you are still set up for success.
Imagine being Casey's father and watching this stuff. I'd be horrified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The more they talk the dumber they sound.
To paraphrase Space Balls, "Keep talking, Assholes!"

To paraphrase George Carlin:

"How many really stupid people you run into during the day? Goddam there's a lot of stupid bastards walking around. Carry a little pad and pencil with you. You'll wind up with thirty or forty names by the end of the day. Look at it this way: Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of them are stupider than that. And it doesn't take you very long to spot one of them does it? Take you about eight seconds. You'll be listening to some guy...you say..."this guy is bleeping stupid!" Then...then there are some people, they're not stupid...they're full of tit. Huh? That doesn't take very long to spot either, does it? Take you about the same amount of time. You'll be listening to some guy..and saying, "well, he's fairly intelligent......ahht, he's full of tit!" Then there are some people, they're not stupid, they're not full of tit... they're bleeping nuts ! Kyle Pallo is all three! Stupid, full of tit, and bleeping nuts!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just an observation.🤔 We all have Adam's apples, men and women, but in women they are usually hardly or not at all apparent.
We could have been off base about this all along. Be wrong not to speculate. 😂

438095648_8237335292959981_1890959849179614439_n.jpg
93dea14c-9314-40b4-a016-0c16da45c8f8_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Casey says they deal with a lot of weird messages.

View attachment 2904734
View attachment 2904735

Kylie starts making seething faces and squinting his eyes, then he says there's a lot of weirdos on the internet who need to get a life.

1) I’m a proud weirdo on the internet with all of you.
2) Also, pot calling the kettle black much. I’d say the sock puppets make him a weirdo on the internet. I may be a hatter but at least I’m not hitting on MAGA girls with other dudes “pitchers” since I know the ladies would never give me the time of day!

Reactions: 13
Casey apologizes to Kyle for holding him back because of her job. She says she feels bad because he's missing out on so many things. She says she's really thinking about quitting her job and thinks they have a lot of potential to vlog full-time together. Kyle makes stupid faces while she's talking.

View attachment 2904695
View attachment 2904696
View attachment 2904697
View attachment 2904698

Then Kylie starts pressuring her to quit her job tomorrow. She says it won't be tomorrow, and Kylie just says "that would be nice" and continues to shame her. She is so gaslit.
I cannot believe that Casey so casually discusses the possibility of quitting her job with Disney on a public YouTube video. Disney must be the most sympathetic and understanding employer in the World. Any boss I've had would lose their ever loving sh*t if they discovered I had posted something like that on YouTube.

"So you are thinking of quitting, huh? Well, we just made your decision so much easier. Goodbye!"

Reactions: 21
It's impossible for me to believe he wants that simpish woman to quit her job. It's a convenient excuse for him to say that; he thinks it makes him look more successful than he is: "We could travel the world, live in our crackerbox in perfect harmony on my $300K a year income. (insert a belly laugh here 😂) if it were not for Casey's job. " Sure Jan!
It's an excuse for what is apparent. He can't afford anything more. It's an excuse for not having the money to travel, for having to beg for some sugardaddies to send him on those tiresome little cruises.
Her job provides a cornerstone for keeping his pointy head above water. It provides necessary income to keep that Cesspool crackerbox on some month to month track with bills and mortgage; it provides discounts for park food, souvenirs and staycations; and it is one of the few things, other than his odious enabling family, that keeps him from imploding and sinking entirely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's impossible for me to believe he wants that simpish woman to quit her job. It's a convenient excuse for him to say that; he thinks it makes him look more successful than he is: "We could travel the world, live in our crackerbox in perfect harmony on my $300K a year income. (insert a belly laugh here 😂) if not for Casey's job. " Sure Jan!
It's an excuse for what is apparent. He can't afford anything more. It's an excuse for not having the money to travel, for having to beg for some sugardaddies to send him on those tiresome little cruises.
Her job provides a cornerstone for keeping his pointy head above water. It provides necessary income to keep that Cesspool crackerbox on some month to month track with bills and mortgage; it provides discounts for park food, souvenirs and staycations; and it is one of the few things, other than his odious enabling family, that keeps him from imploding and sinking entirely.
I think he's conflicted, but I don't think finances are on his mind that much since Banker Mommy manages his finances for him.

I'm sure he really does want to have Casey as a full-time babysitter to shuttle him around, chaperone him, protect him anytime they venture out from the apartment house. Adult life on his own b hard and scary.

Kind of just like he begs his parents to retire so that they could move to Florida and coddle him 24/7. He seems to have a hard time understanding that he needs their supplemented income and has no concept of responsibilities.

Reactions: 11
maybe that's one of the reasons why he seemed to have reconnected with Sam so that she can help get him into events
Not even Sam can save this sinking ship.

Kyle doesn't see the value of her discounts, etc. because he never pays. Once the cash cow is dead, it will be a serious rude awakening for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Greasy Grifty's latest sock puppet owning the hatters and putting a hatter' in her place
after she criticized him. 🤣 His flesh crawling need to puff himself up screams low self esteem.
It's so creepy and just reveals what a bottomfeeder and sick broken little nobody he is.
438086718_8237484012945109_1760589079635624898_n.jpg

Best reaction below by KylePalLo.😂
dbfeb4e2aabb9ce64a43af1ba60cb6d7_w200.gif
438840424_8237469489613228_4708082413655072347_n.jpg

• Haha
Kyle doesn't see the value of her discounts, etc. because he never pays. Once the cash cow is dead, it will be a serious rude awakening for him.
Exactly. I think the discounts are just a convenient excuse to make her pay. It's not as if he's calculating finances and spending on his own.

Remember when he needed his mom to add up his expenses for him in Aulani?
Every purchase over $500 he calls her up.
When his card got declined when renewing his annual pass he had to call her up.
She had to fly down and handle the home purchase
He had to wait for her to send a cashiers check in the mail for the Barbie-Beemer

I don't think he understands exactly how much he's earning or has. This is a guy who can't even do basic 3rd grade level math.

Lets say hypothetically Casey quits her job and The Banker retires. Then the cash cow runs out and the Banker delivers him the bad news. He'd have no concept of how that is even possible because he has the mind of a toddler.

Kylie only thinks "i'm a star, so I make the big bucks!"

Last edited:
Not even Sam can save this sinking ship.
She seems smart enough and there probably was a time where she thought she liked him.
While there's no why she could save his sinking ship, I think it's in her nature to help a bit.

I'm sure he really does want to have Casey as a full-time babysitter to shuttle him around, chaperone him, protect him anytime they venture out from the apartment house. Adult life on his own b hard and scary.
having her full time would also give him more sock puppet time as she drives him everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Just reflecting back on his hate filled rants using those myriad sock puppet accounts, I, of all people, am always tempted to say: "He can't be as stupid as I think he is." Believe me, that's a high (or low depending how you look at it) bar, because I believe him to be a very, very .... very deep well of both stupidity and ignorance. It's glaring. Yet so much of his life is a lie, an online fraud show extraordinaire miming a 'Disney kid' and 'innocent childlike wanderer'😂, and he is capable of acting out daily that charade and total lie enough to fool the willfully ignorant and the truly stupid who make up his core audience, for a very long time.
Still, those sock puppet diatribes and insults (and again, he's actually stolen some of those from yours truly 🤣 ) suggest a higher level of mentality than he shows in those vids online, and I'm certainly not saying it's either positive or very high but higher still than the simpleton he plays in that daily dump, and I continue to think he isn't as completely stupid as I usually think, especially when it comes to matters of self preservation.....hmmm, perhaps that would be an unfathonable depth of stupid. And then again, he acts impulsively again and again and against his own self interests. OK, I'm splitting hairs for shits and giggles. Perhaps Judge Judy stated it correctly when she repeatedly explained her question to a defendant:
"From your reactions I can only conclude that you're just playing dumb or it's not an act."
Move along__ nothing to see... just thinking out loud.:cool:
1_gDPgZE4-13diBvPsB4U8zg.gif
🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.