Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really needs that liquid courage. Bets for how many Long Islands he finishes before the stream ends?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s getting sad! 😞 because Rihanna is playing. He wishes Casey or Jojo were with him or a friend. This guy has zero friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tuned in for a few minutes, talk about low energy. Someone get oar boy another LIT, he needs his scooby snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister was in a 5th floor office in the Theatre District and as a transplanted SoCal native was laughing at everyone around her that was freaking out.
Lol! Same here. I’m a California transplant in NYC. Everyone was freaking out and I said “anything less than a 6.0 magnitude is nothing”. I just went back to my work while the staff tried to evacuate the building. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t have any plans in Nassu “because you know he goes all the time” but he will get off to see the new port.
---
Oh dear lord he is going on and on and on about wanting a dog!
---
Someone asked how many brothers and sisters are from his mom and dad. He says we keep that private! No you don’t boy. My god you are such a liar!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Oh dear lord he is going on and on and on about wanting a dog!
First, it was a car he wanted (ends up with a 14 yo used Beemer), then an apartment followed by a house (a cesspool with no pool and a nonexistent yard), and now a dog ? What's next? A wife .... cause Casey doesn't count since she's a maid & doormat 😂

This guy will never grow up until this cycle stops, but it won't happen with his enabling family. In life, it may not be a bad thing to fail and learn from your mistakes. Also, having a backup plan is not a sign of failure. When will you grow up, Kyle?

• Haha
I was watching and getting screen shots of some gems before they got deleted. @Disney_Fan posted a bunch of them already, but oddly enough, some benign ones such as asking him if he’s friends with PMM and if he’s had his drink at EPCOT yet are also being deleted. I guess Alexa doesn’t want her bro’s ego to get bruised on his special solo cruise lol.

IMG_2243.jpeg
IMG_2244.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg

It’s funny, because after that superchat was posted and then subsequently deleted, people in the comments noticed and commented on it, and then Kyle himself just shrugged it off saying I guess YouTube is glitching. What an asshole lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First, it was a car he wanted (ends up with a 14 yo used Beemer), then an apartment followed by a house (a cesspool with no pool and a nonexistent yard), and now a dog ? What's next? A wife .... cause Casey doesn't count since she's a maid & doormat 😂

This guy will never grow up until this cycle stops, but it won't happen with his enabling family. In life, it may not be a bad thing to fail and learn from your mistakes. Also, having a backup plan is not a sign of failure. When will you grow up, Kyle?
Everyone is born with narcissistic traits and most people grow out of it. These traits are present in early childhood. There are some cases where trauma or over-coddling by parents can lead to deep insecurity in the child and they never grow out of this narcissistic stage. This is an extreme defense mechanism that cannot be developed by choice and is adopted in order to protect the ego.

Because of that, Kyle will never grow up.

He literally just said he's a Master at YouTube Content Creation

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After reading the superchat "Would you ever do a Disney Vloggers boxing match?" he talked about boxing and then wrestling, how he used to wrestle and THAT was what triggered his ankylosing spondylitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he left Casey home alone while he’s out of town, let everyone know he’s out of town and many know his address.

He treats her like a princess such as putting her safety at risk.

• Angry
  • Sad
IMG_1472.jpeg

Someone asked him about the new Universal Theme park and if he has been invited to any events.
He says he has been off the list for 3 years. It's political. And he could do a whole vlog on it.

it's not political. He's a douche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2858198
Someone asked him about the new Universal Theme park and if he has been invited to any events.
He says he has been off the list for 3 years. It's political. And he could do a whole vlog on it.
LMFAO

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Minions Mayhem POV Vlog where he gave Universal the middle finger regarding filming when it was supposed to be prohibited.
---
So he left Casey home alone while he’s out of town, let everyone know he’s out of town and many know his address.

He treats her like a princess such as putting her safety at risk.
Someone Door Dash Casey a pizza pie with extra sausage and a note saying "Enjoy the meat that Shrimpy can't give you"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After reading the superchat "Would you ever do a Disney Vloggers boxing match?" he talked about boxing and then wrestling, how he used to wrestle and THAT was what triggered his ankylosing spondylitis.
Kylie is a boxer now?

ezgif-4-24e5661b9c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.