Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked him about the new Universal Theme park and if he has been invited to any events.
He says he has been off the list for 3 years. It's political. And he could do a whole vlog on it.

it's not political. He's a douche.
I'm shocked he admitted that he was off the list for the last 3 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you picture this midget wrestling? 😂

I don't recall seeing him listed for wrestling for his high school, only baseball and football. Probably another one of his lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
KYLE PALLO: "I'M LIVIN' MY BEST LIE." :LOL:
"I'm a cruise channel now." :ROFLMAO:

The future is now clear.🛶🚤
435688925_8131678020192376_1794993404616123014_n.jpg
434805129_8131762783517233_3854608712940948968_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whining about no Casey, whining about wanting to be on the Wish instead, whining about wanting concierge, this dude suuuucks

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

I don't recall seeing him listed for wrestling for his high school, only baseball and football. Probably another one of his lies.
I found footage of Kyle wrestling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked he admitted that he was off the list for the last 3 years.
IF that's so, and after his escapade at the new Minions test experience where he filmed against repeated warning signs and verbal reminders NOT to do so, he should be banned for life from that park and frog marched off the property if he ever tries to enter again.

And Disney should follow suit. He's a pariah not a plus to either park at this point. He's spit in their faces and tit all over their rules and he's not fit, should not be allowed, to enter those entertainment centers to annoy more guests and tit all over their rules and regulations that try to make them safe places of joy and fun.

Pallo is toxic. He's NO plus to any business of any repute. He's an entitled, deluded, dysfunctional garbage human being putting out garbage to the public. Sadly, as we see, there's still an appetite for it from a number of dullards and dimwitted foolish morons online.

Reactions: 11

Absolutely. He was a joke and pity suit up on that football team, a dwarf, lost in his fb uniform, among normal sized boys. He was listed as what? A kicker?
Dear god. He was listed as 5 feet tall! ___ Wrestling? Only if that school had a Midget Wrestling Team.
The stupid fool is a proverbial 'legend in his own mind.' 😂 He's not losing it. The drunk has lost it already.:ROFLMAO:
432929007_8131928723500639_7963648901244420223_n.jpg
c68cd490-d969-4b5a-a78d-12db6d561dd8_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmaooooo this mf said his ankylosing spondylitis started from his wrestling 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

He’s also salty as duck about universal and confirmed that he’s no longer on their media list. 😂😭🤡🤡🤡

The cringiest dancing ever to his boy Justin Bieber! 😂

And look how happy he gets when he realizes his dad came back to the chat 🤣 what a pussy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
"I haven't got invited from Disney.... no, wait, Universal...HAHA... in like 3 years... it's no secret"

Freudian slip? He's not on Disney's media list either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lmaooooo this mf said his ankylosing spondylitis started from his wrestling 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

He’s also salty as duck about universal and confirmed that he’s no longer on their media list. 😂😭🤡🤡🤡

The cringiest dancing ever to his boy Justin Bieber! 😂

And look how happy he gets when he realizes his dad came back to the chat 🤣 what a pussy!
God have mercy! Complete and utter idiocy. Just like " I was supposed to be 5' 11" tall."
That would be the first time in human history that happened. :LOL:
"His Anklosing Spondylitis "...started from wrestling." 😂

4f6209cc527daa98209af5407e459f6f.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's his seething face when he admitted he doesn't receive invites. He's definitely drunk and it slipped. You could tell he was trying to think of a lie, but that booze loosens inhibitions 😂

007695.jpg

---
Another freudian slip...

"You gotta be an ALCOHOLIC... [panicked look] sorry... you gotta drink a lot... you gotta binge drink on a cruise ship" (in reference to drinks package question)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A mere $554 for the Grifter today. That will NOT cover his bar bill!! Do better!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle remembers the very night he got his Anklosing Spondylitis.
It was because of his club level wrestling abilities. :LOL:

He had gone to bed and heard something under his bed.
It was yet 'another' "special wrestling match" with DADx3.
Very traumatic and left him with his arthritic contidion and
'bad back.' 😂 🤭🤡

(DADx3 waited under Kyle's bed as usual) "Gotcha'! You'll always be DAD's little clown. Trust."
Especially-Avoid-Clown-Dolls (1).gif
V8g0Dm.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.