Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He 100% has some kind of chat block around "Lshadow, L Shadow, Shadow". I've tried to send messages while watching on a second account and they don't go through.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
More Superchats
$19.99
$19.99
$. 9.99
Someone gifted 5 memberships
$4.99
$15.00
---
He then goes on to say did I miss a Superchat? Oh I did. And doesn’t even go back to acknowledge it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The donations and cash are pouring in for oar boy!

He has these people under a spell or something. Gullible marks.
---
He 100% has some kind of chat block around "Lshadow, L Shadow, Shadow". I've tried to send messages while watching on a second account and they don't go through.
Definitely not Kyle you guys :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's already up to almost $500 in the first 10 minutes.

Doesn't even seem like he appreciates any of them either.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, well. So the "Kyle never asks for money." griftathon is on, huh? ___ Like the bum with a bucket beside him on the streetcorner and holding his hand out never asks for money, Kylie is holding his YouTube Bucket out ASKING FOR MONEY. :ROFLMAO:

Why is a YT tycoon holding a griftathon for chump change for a mini cruise?

God it's such a scam and fraud. That whole family is nothing but a nest of grifters and scammers, from his health insurance based on phantom pains and diseases to this money grab to get him some funds for drinks and food on a little cruise.

Oar Kylie enters the pic.
9587053d-e19a-4e4d-80b3-8955867423f4_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just ordered his second Long Island! And said his cabin number on stream! What a fool! Oh and his $199 superchat fan is asking questions and he isn’t even acknowledging them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone asked how Taylor is and he says “Taylor is travelling in the world. Looks like she is doing great” seems like they are not that close anymore.

Reactions: 5
He's already up to almost $500 in the first 10 minutes.

Doesn't even seem like he appreciates any of them either.
He’s already on his second drink too. He said he’s trying to do 2 cruises every month. Lmao! Sure Jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s already on his second drink too. He said he’s trying to do 2 cruises every month. Lmao! Sure Jan!
He's excited because cruises are the only thing that get him views and donations now. I bet he says "I'm a cruise channel now" again.

Reactions: 7
He's worried about how he will get his 3rd drink.
Without someone to chaperone his paranoid and cowardly ass (I still say someone WILL show up.) this will be The Booze Cruise and he could die of alcohol poisoning. :ROFLMAO:
Oops! Sorry. That was mean to put a laugh emoji after than comment. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.