Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t duck with someone’s car and you don’t duck with someone’s residence. There are lines.

Reactions: 11
Maybe her sister and BIL will come over and try and talk some sense into her.
That’s a great thought but I doubt it will happen. I am thinking, maybe her sister will come over and maybe they can have like a girls day or something. That would be nice unless Kylie doesn’t want anybody there when he’s not there because you know how he’s super insecure and paranoid. Casey will probably have to go to her sister’s house instead.

Reactions: 8
1st Superchat 4.99 British Pounds
---
Oh and his drink is mostly water and it was $16 and it’s almost gone. He is hinting he needs superchats for more drinks.

• Haha
I thought DADx3 had to work? I guess he was able to convince his boss that he needs to babysit his 30 year old son's livestream instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He didn’t get the drink package because he’s already complaining about the $16 drink lmao
---
I thought DADx3 had to work? I guess he was able to convince his boss that he needs to babysit his 30 year old son's livestream instead.
He left again.

• Haha
That diva lady sent him $200 and he already mentioned getting another drink. 😂

Reactions: 6
Perhaps oar' Kylie could contact multi billionaire David Geffen for future cruises. Geffen does have a super yacht worth about $2 billion, but he takes his 'boys' on month long cruises around the Mediterranean and the South Pacific with far above "club and coral" level accommodations. :LOL:
Gotta' work this into the griftathon for booze money coming up.
Geffin does, however, like Malcom Forbes before him, have a 'fondness' reportedly for '...tall and very handsome" guys ...... says the tabloids. Grifty's competition would be stiff (pun intented) but it's worth a shot. Hey Kyle, ask Geffen if he's ever done it with a very short, mangy sweater-back, smelly dwarf? Could work. Who knows? Could be a micro niche audience out there and the multi billionaire could be a member of it. Long shot, but you're welcome. :ROFLMAO:
Just think of the future cruises!
(*I think I've insulted David Geffen. Sorry David! 🤭)
432945675_8131522806874564_3531622691098507036_n.jpg
oh-my-george-takei.gif
435774686_8131549276871917_5901018709327163886_n.jpg
Well, stranger things? Amirite? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.