Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mere $554 for the Grifter today. That will NOT cover his bar bill!! Do better!
Hell, Diva gave $200 right off the bat. The grift came, for the most part, as last time, from 3 or 4 die hard fools.
Hell, the pussyassbitch dwarf insulted or ignored the people who did give him something.

Maybe some of the stupid stans are catching on. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel that earthquake up north?
It was pretty scary where I live. It happened down the road from my office. I am working from home. I'm 13 miles away and my house shook badly. Things fell off my counters and walls. There was also a loud boom. I thought there was an explosion. My poor dogs were so scared. I won't lie, I had a minute or two of fear, too!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shout out to Jam Smit asking if KP has tried Nate's drink in the Mexico pavilion 😂 Well, if and when he tries it, our Boi won't need salt around the rim because he'll be oozing EXTRA EXTRA SALT of his own!

Image 4-5-24 at 3.01 PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmaooooo this mf said his ankylosing spondylitis started from his wrestling 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

He’s also salty as duck about universal and confirmed that he’s no longer on their media list. 😂😭🤡🤡🤡

The cringiest dancing ever to his boy Justin Bieber! 😂

And look how happy he gets when he realizes his dad came back to the chat 🤣 what a pussy
Damn, those dance moves…he’s got the white man’s overbite down like a pro

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We've been treated to a sterling example of why Boozie the Dwarf fears to do or doesn't do livestreams solo. Complete bullshit excuses and lies. He contradicts himself. He can't keep his stories straight. He confesses to things he's lied about for a very long time. (He says he's been off the invitation list at "...Disn.....uhhh, Universal for 3 years.") :LOL:

He is a total fraud and his complete and utter idiocy and fakeness just shine through.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok bare with me here…

when he gets up from the live stream and says “hang on a minute I gotta go vlog”

It reminded me watching a heroin addict video or something. Hang on while I self indulge and do something I really don’t need to right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped watching in the first 15 minutes...how drunk is oar boy?
he was 2 LITs in - and the second one appeared to be much stronger than the first. He says he tips an extra $1 because that's what he does....

• Haha
  • Angry
He didn’t but it’s been published on here and in other YouTube videos so it’s easy for people to find especially with him filming his entire house.
What's easiest of all is that he bought the home in his name, so anyone can search "Kyle Pallo" and his address pops right up.

Reactions: 11
Another freudian slip...

"You gotta be an ALCOHOLIC... [panicked look] sorry... you gotta drink a lot... you gotta binge drink on a cruise ship" (in reference to drinks package question)
Wow, this amazing info from oar cruise expert has stunned me. Never going to get a drink package as it sounds like soda and coffee isn't included in said packages.

That's a shame as I could easily make a drink package worthwhile. 😞

Kyle your an alcoholic, seek help while you can. First step is admitting you have a problem.

• Haha
Can you picture this midget wrestling? 😂

I don't recall seeing him listed for wrestling for his high school, only baseball and football. Probably another one of his lies.
I recall him mentioning it. He also mentioned that he lost his first match and that was the end of wrestling for him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.