Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @grundel for the winning thread title. :D

Way too much to unpack for a recap, apart from Kylie as always is going against his stans and deliberately trolling with clickbait titles and thumbnails after it was pointed out to him from his stans in the comments.

#savecasey

2024-04-04 15.24.06.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kyle Pallo #72 - More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.
Congrats Grundel! ✌ 👍

Here's the visual. :ROFLMAO: and 🤮
434856281_8127198413973670_5987862261870612145_n.jpg
434829682_8127207707306074_2935065365641108980_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I posted this on the previous thread just as it ended.

So Eric D., whose identity Kyle previously stole on Twixer, sent me a message to inform me thaf Kylie’s possible new sockpuppet is @cali4ever55 on Twixer. He stole one of Eric’s photos from his IG account and is trolling Eric with it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can we please just all vote to have his address as the next thread title????
something like "#73 For a BJ stop by 7313 Tidepool Pl, Celebration Florida 34747"
credit to snapchet but I think this would be so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we please just all vote to have his address as the next thread title????
something like "#73 For a BJ stop by 7313 Tidepool Pl, Celebration Florida 34747"
credit to snapchet but I think this would be so funny!
As fun as that sounds, just like the colourful language in thread titles, Tattle Life won't allow it.

1712255470993.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
As fun as that sounds, just like the colourful language in thread titles, Tattle Life won't allow it.
The beauty of Kyle is that you don't need to do anything like that to make his life a living hell. He's perfectly adept at doing that all by himself, and it's far more satisfying to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Kyle seriously talking about landscaping for his tiny patch of land is hilarious...

He couldn't keep up with a decent sized yard at all.

I just mowed and weed whacked our backyard on my 30 minute lunch break and our backyard isn't that big at all.
20240404_144510.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
my thing is ( I didnt watch) but did he say he really wanted a fence.??? if so I thought no one had fences in that neighborhood? as they are just over priced town homes... does he think he can really have a damn fence??? what a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
my thing is ( I didnt watch) but did he say he really wanted a fence.??? if so I thought no one had fences in that neighborhood? as they are just over priced town homes... does he think he can really have a damn fence??? what a moron
There are houses in his
Neighborhood that do have fences. Some fences with pools.

if his house has on a corner or curve it would give a pie shaped lot that would give significant square footage for the lot.

his sad little pathetic lot is like 3500 sq ft.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are houses in his
Neighborhood that do have fences. Some fences with pools.

if his house has on a corner or curve it would give a pie shaped lot that would give significant square footage for the lot.

his sad little pathetic lot is like 3500 sq ft.
I don't recall seeing any with a fence on his particular block from the satellite images a few months back. But yeah, some of the homes with bigger lots in the neighborhood do appear to have fences.

It would look so ridiculous if he tried to fence that in, I wonder if the HOA would even allow it for his lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't recall seeing any with a fence on his particular block from the satellite images a few months back. But yeah, some of the homes with bigger lots in the neighborhood do appear to have fences.

It would look so ridiculous if he tried to fence that in, I wonder if the HOA would even allow it for his lot.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 202243.png

Think there is enough room to put a fence along there, ;) Something like this maybe?

Snake rail fence 013.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here's one with a Fence - not on a corner or pie lot - just a larger lot (slightly!)

1712259245017.png

Reactions: 6
Here's one with a Fence - not on a corner or pie lot - just a larger lot (slightly!)

View attachment 2856229
Just pulled up the birds eye/satellite view from the appraiser site. Looks like that house is 3 homes down, but appears to have maybe twice the distance between the home next to it.

Kyle's crackerbox is sandwiched even closer to his neighbor's house than the other homes for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Congratulations @grundel for the winning thread title. :D

Way too much to unpack for a recap, apart from Kylie as always is going against his stans and deliberately trolling with clickbait titles and thumbnails after it was pointed out to him from his stans in the comments.

#savecasey

View attachment 2856017
Lmfao 🤣
@No Grifters Needed please accept this award with me because it was your post that inspired my post. And special thanks to you @Wusubby this was a team effort 🤙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Osceloa County requires that fences be located no closer than 5' from either structure, so even if he could build a fence, there isn't enough room between those structures to allow for 5' of clear space from both.

Also, it looks like there's only one "pool" anywhere in that subdivision, located at 1840 Beach Ridge, and that's really a jacuzzi on steroids on a corner lot in an earlier phase (and a different product as well).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If they got a dog.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.