Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike KP DAD CHRONICLES THE UPRISING should not of told guys to to to their house and ring the doorbell, I hope she spends her time at her sisters. With all of the hate he gets she is not real safe andymore.
100% agree, even though I think he's just trolling him. But unfortunately this is also a side effect of being with someone like Kyle Pallo and the racist attacks & doxxing/harassment he does via his sock puppets toward anyone who posts the slightest critical comment about him. And even if it wasn't Kyle, he put a target on his own back by refusing to step up and address it. Instead he had his family delete and shadowban anyone, including fans, who even asked about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
By the way, if anyone thinks he going to go on that tedious little Groundhog Day mini cruise "alone," I have a bridge to sell you. That paranoid lily livered Liliputian is far too cowardly to go alone. Someone will be there, whether some sugardaddy (~wink wink...nudge nudge!~) or a last minute "surprise companion" (What's ol' convenient hole & bunk buddy Hora' up to these daze'? :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I lost it at “No Booty Judy” LOOOL 😂
---
As much as I dislike KP DAD CHRONICLES THE UPRISING should not of told guys to to to their house and ring the doorbell, I hope she spends her time at her sisters. With all of the hate he gets she is not real safe andymore.
Oh geez… I didn’t hear the whole video when I posted my first comment. Yes… I 100% agree that was completely out of line of him to suggest people go to their house with her home alone. I mean… NO ONE should be going to their house and ringing the bell PERIOD, but yeah, that’s not cool to suggest people bother Casey. It’s bad enough she has to deal with Kyle… she should have to be punished any further!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
While I agree, Grifty's has and continues to engender so much vitrol and so much hatred toward himself and everything he is or does, especially with his very, very.....very obvious sock puppet personnas that have fooled no one other than willfully ignorant stans, I fear that ship has sailed. He's actually endangered them both with his drunken racist, misogynistic, homophobic and antiSemitic rants late into the night and early mornings on his TwiXer page.
He's getting 'engagement' but I fear it's not the sort he should want.

I've mentioned several times the numerous responses of "You'll get yours." "You think you're safe don't you." "Karma's a witch , witch." and hundreds of like responses to him online. They are the ones most troubling to me, not the daily posters with whom he goes back and forth. Again, to repeat myself, I really don't give the proverbial 'tinkers' damn' what happens to him, he's cultivated and encouraged that hate for himself, but, and though Casey is in many ways repugnant to me, she's not actively sought out the anger and hate and doesn't deserve to be collateral damage to the fallout of all that's come his way and will continue to come his way. I still think it's a very dicey situation that could go sideways quickly. I hope she gets out but I see no evidence of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
While I agree, Grifty's has and continues to engender so much vitrol and so much hatred toward himself and everything he is or does, especially with his very, very.....very obvious sock puppet personnas that have fooled no one other than willfully ignorant stans, I fear that ship has sailed. He's actually endangered them both with his drunken racist, misogynistic, homophobic and antiSemitic rants late into the night and early mornings on his TwiXer page.
He's getting 'engagement' but I fear it's not the sort he should want.

I've mentioned several times the numerous responses of "You'll get yours." "You think you're safe don't you." "Karma's a witch , witch." and hundreds of like responses to him online. They are the ones most troubling to me, not the daily posters with whom he goes back and forth. Again, to repeat myself, I really don't give the proverbial 'tinkers' damn' what happens to him, he's cultivated and encouraged that hate for him, but, an though Casey is in many ways repugnant to me, she's not actively sought out the anger and hate and doesn't deserve to be collateral damage to the fallout of all that's come his way and will continue to come his way. I still think it's a very dicey situation that could go sideways quickly. I hope she gets out but I see no evidence of that.
Exactly. Kyle has also directly threatened and called DAD CHRONICLES a bunch of racist slurs and unfortunately it escalated into this. So while I absolutely don't agree with knocking on the door, this is a consequence of her being with a racist, unhinged and out-of-control narcissist.

All of us have been urging Casey to get out, for this reason among many others. The "hatters" care more about her wellbeing than Pallo and all his enablers.

Last edited:
100% agree, even though I think he's just trolling him. But unfortunately this is also a side effect of being with someone like Kyle Pallo and the racist attacks & doxxing/harassment he does via his sock puppets toward anyone who posts the slightest critical comment about him. And even if it wasn't Kyle, he put a target on his own back by refusing to step up and address it. Instead he had his family delete and shadowban anyone, including fans, who even asked about it.
He probably thinks he addressed it by telling people the other day not to come to his house.
---
By the way, if anyone thinks he going to go on that tedious little Groundhog Day mini cruise "alone," I have a bridge to sell you. That paranoid lily livered Liliputian is far too cowardly to go alone. Someone will be there, whether some sugardaddy (~wink wink...nudge nudge!~) or a last minute "surprise companion" (What's ol' convenient hole & bunk buddy Hora' up to these daze'? :ROFLMAO: )
Ab.so.lutely. He will just conveniently meet someone that he knows on the cruise.

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to see the commentary on the live. Dadx3 left the chat to go to work. I am assuming Alexa will have to pick up the purging of the hatters. No way Tater will go commando on a live without someone to clean up the truth. I hope someone mentions the PI.

• Haha
So see “Dad, Dad, Dad” has already left the chat because he has to go back to work. What a novel idea…. Working for a living instead of grifting.

• Haha
Not yet. Just some mod Peaches P. No wonder he pushed it. No one is available to protect him yet.
Yeah, he needs his family to protect him since Peaches won't be familiar enough with all the sock puppet lingo 🤣 Last several livestreams all got delayed until Sister-Wife and DADx3 are there.

If DADx3 is working, maybe The Banker will have to cover for him.

• Haha
I lost it at “No Booty Judy” LOOOL 😂
---

Oh geez… I didn’t hear the whole video when I posted my first comment. Yes… I 100% agree that was completely out of line of him to suggest people go to their house with her home alone. I mean… NO ONE should be going to their house and ringing the bell PERIOD, but yeah, that’s not cool to suggest people bother Casey. It’s bad enough she has to deal with Kyle… she should have to be punished any further!
Yeah they need to leave her alone. I’m sure this will be a nice relaxing weekend for her not having to deal with that toddler.

Not yet. Just some mod Peaches P. No wonder he pushed it. No one is available to protect him yet.
This 3 day :poop: show is going to be another reason C aSey should quit her job and travel and vlog full time with this Dwarfy idiot.

He's going to drink like a fish. "I don't drink anymore because I turn into another person when I drink, and THAT person likes to drink A LOT."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.