Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on tomorrow's live stream? How much with Brian give him? How quickly will lil twit be drunk? How many stupid Long Island's will he have? Will he complain about the areas he can't get into?
Must not be a very impressive room as he hasn't gone on and on about it this week. I have been on the Allure (not Aluuuuuuuuurrr) 3 times so I am excited to see the ship and what he will complain about.
---
Well I guess Kyle and Casey don't need a dog after all since they act like animals themselves. Sitting on the floor while eating food that has fallen on the floor - disgusting.
View attachment 2857029
It is not like they didn't have enough either. She must be just as disgusting (or clueless) as he is as I would have told him to throw it out.

Reactions: 11
He won’t have Casey there to read the comments with hard words for him because you know words be hard for oar boy! And he’s going to be shitfaced so I can’t wait to watch this! BTW who’s the loser waiting for the live 4hrs early?! 😂

View attachment 2857623
2nd person is me. Got it open now in a tab with all my other youtube videos.

I'll try and keep a running total again for how much he's earnt from his sta... sorry marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's become so used to having Mommy Casey as a babysitter on cruises that it's going to be a disaster. He's going to go off the rails, have several tantrums, room will be trashed... he might even pass out drunk somewhere on the ship 🤣 😂
---
I still can't believe he said yesterday that "if you don't love me and love everything I do then you can leave"
Oar squirt is going off the rails. Full on narcissistic collapse.
Also you know Casey isn’t happy at all about it. I don’t give AF how they try to justify it😂 Leaving your gf at home to work while you’re out galavanting on the open seas is a great way to make your gf jealous, angry, left out and upset 😂 hope he does something so stupid even the Stan’s can’t defend it 🤞

I like Spider-Man 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He said he’s going alone. He made a big deal about how it’s one of his first solo cruises in a long time. I feel like he’s almost relieved because he’s going to get super wasted on Long Island ice teas without Casey watching him. He’s probably gonna be kind of unhinged on the live stream because he likes to drink to calm his nerves and once he starts drinking, he turns into even more of a douchebayg and tries to own the haters. 😂
I truly think someone is going to "show up" that he will act like it is a surprise. Maybe Fain and and Laura? You KNOW he is NOT getting off the ship in Nassau and whose Cabana will he go to in Cococay? What will he do there? It seems WAY too odd that he is truly going, FULL solo.

• Heart
Also, don't forget to drop a dislike on the livestream, ;) Let's get him to 100, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must've missed it, did he actually say who's he's going on the cruise with? Can't imagine alone. He's barely able to go grocery shopping by himself & eating in a restaurant? Out of the question, way too scary
Lmfao 🤣 I’m hoping Hora magically appears or any other woman to be honest 🤞
I bet eleventeen loser-cana booster packs these cruise vlogs will be the most over edited piles of dog tit he puts out 😂 what and or who are you hiding there pipsqueak 🤔
Y’all tech savvy tattlers should save these vlogs because we’re about to witness the beginning of the train wreck 🫳🍿

i spy, i spy with my lazy eye 🥴

• Haha
2nd person is me. Got it open now in a tab with all my other youtube videos.

I'll try and keep a running total again for how much he's earnt from his sta... sorry marks.
Just so you know, you can just check playboard.com and it tally’s the superchats after the video. You can see how much he made in superchats on his livestreams after they’ve been done.
This was his last live

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He won’t have Casey there to read the comments with hard words for him because you know words be hard for oar boy! And he’s going to be shitfaced so I can’t wait to watch this! BTW who’s the loser waiting for the live 4hrs early?! 😂

View attachment 2857623
The loser who's waiting is probably "Lshadows13". We all know that's "not Kyle". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We need a Solo Cruise bingo card.
And wow he is pathetic. I've traveled all over the world by myself for work when I was in my twenties as a female and this dude is nervous to go on a three day cruise by himself?
20240405_094521.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else feel that earthquake up north?
That’s interesting I felt an unusual shake in the house not to long ago, and joked with family it was an earthquake. I’m in PA in the Lehigh Valley area
Crazy!

We need a Solo Cruise bingo card.
And wow he is pathetic. I've traveled all over the world by myself for work when I was in my twenties as a female and this dude is nervous to go on a three day cruise by himself? View attachment 2857783
One of the great joys, the great times of my life, was having the opportunity to bum around Eurpoe and the Middle East by myself for an entire summer when I was finishing college and before I was married. My parents helped fund it, I admit and I'm eternally grateful, and they called it my continental Grand Tour :LOL: (like young Victorian men and women) to round off my education. I couldn't wait to go and when I got home after those months, I couldn't wait to go back.
And little dipshit Grifty is "...very nervous" to take a bleeping little 3 or 4 day cruise by himself? at 30? and he calls himself a "travel vlogger"? :LOL: What a moronic tittybaby. He's so ridiculous, so unlettered, such a joke, such a social and emotional welfare case it's ridiculous. He's a pariah, a leech on society and a waste of oxygen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else feel that earthquake up north?
My daughter's at school in Boston. The range said they might've felt it there, but no such luck
---
One of the great joys, the great times of my life, was having the opportunity to bum around Eurpoe and the Middle East by myself for an entire summer when I was finishing college and before I was married. My parents helped fund it, I admit and I'm eternally grateful, and they called it my continental Grand Tour :LOL: (like young Victorian men and women) to round off my education. I couldn't wait to go and when I got home after those months, I couldn't wait to go back.
And little dipshit Grifty is "...very nervous" to take a bleeping little 3 or 4 day cruise by himself? at 30? and he calls himself a "travel vlogger"? :LOL: What a moronic tittybaby. He's so ridiculous, so unlettered, such a joke, such a social and emotional welfare case it's ridiculous. He's a pariah, a leech on society and a waste of oxygen.
Didn't somebody give missmychewie a tattle code? Where is she already???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So agree with
Adams & Brush
above. @missmyChewy should be here with us ASAP. (y)

Sing with me:🤭
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Kyle's crackerbox is falling down
Falling down
Kyle's crackerbox is falling down
My god almighty ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

THIS is the result of having a builder with an F rating from the area's BBB.
Who the duck did they get to inspect that sub par built place, Stevie Wonder
or the ghost of Helen Keller? :ROFLMAO:
Prefabs are built better than those shoddy things in that Cesspool area. No
wonder the seller wanted to find a sucker, pawn that damned little money pit
off on them, and get the hell outta' that obvious sub par built money grab area
and to a much better neighborhood in Celebration.
434836482_8131295426897302_5997254099408113874_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
As much as I dislike KP DAD CHRONICLES THE UPRISING should not of told guys to to to their house and ring the doorbell, I hope she spends her time at her sisters. With all of the hate he gets she is not real safe andymore.

• Heart
As much as I dislike KP DAD CHRONICLES THE UPRISING should not of told guys to to to their house and ring the doorbell, I hope she spends her time at her sisters. With all of the hate he gets she is not real safe andymore.
Exactly this. Theirs better ways to dunk on oar boy than asking your viewers to go harass Casey while she’s alone. I get that she has made some terrible choices but Casey is already dealing with a narcissistic toddler, don’t dump more trauma on her by being a weirdo and showing up to the house.

Reactions: 14
Pushed up to 12:30. You KNOW he has to wait until the 3 of them are available to take down the comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.