Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he might have to, “put a screw through that.” He was referring to the loose corbel, although he has no idea that it is called a corbel.
I really think his issue was the Screen in His Office

Reactions: 5
Bets on tomorrow's live stream? How much with Brian give him? How quickly will lil twit be drunk? How many stupid Long Island's will he have? Will he complain about the areas he can't get into?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
YouTube just suggested this video for me and I don’t believe I have ever seen it before. Has this ever been posted here? It is kind of old and I started becoming a regular Tattle poster only since August when I found out oar boy was getting a lugshuree apartment and I just HAD to follow that drama and have been here ever since. I love finding new Kyle parody videos LOL! This channel has two other Kyle videos but this one is the funniest lol!

This one was suggested to me.

Coral Level at top notch #Hosted Iberostar Resort.

Do a shot every time they say Coral Level.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I guess Kyle and Casey don't need a dog after all since they act like animals themselves. Sitting on the floor while eating food that has fallen on the floor - disgusting.
20240405_003103.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No babysitter to supervise alcohol consumption and wipe his ass 😂 it’s going to be a hilarious few days 🤣 imagine how much trash and tit will be strewn around 🫢 I feel sorry for the employees that have to clean that cabin, bet they’ll even talk tit about him 😂
He's become so used to having Mommy Casey as a babysitter on cruises that it's going to be a disaster. He's going to go off the rails, have several tantrums, room will be trashed... he might even pass out drunk somewhere on the ship 🤣 😂
---
I still can't believe he said yesterday that "if you don't love me and love everything I do then you can leave"
Oar squirt is going off the rails. Full on narcissistic collapse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bets on tomorrow's live stream? How much with Brian give him? How quickly will lil twit be drunk? How many stupid Long Island's will he have? Will he complain about the areas he can't get into?
Over/Under on Long Islands? We think Brian gives a crisp $100 to oar boy and he will complain at least 20 times. If Zach shows up on the live stream Kyle will definitely be swallowing some sausage later in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must've missed it, did he actually say who's he's going on the cruise with? Can't imagine alone. He's barely able to go grocery shopping by himself & eating in a restaurant? Out of the question, way too scary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must've missed it, did he actually say who's he's going on the cruise with? Can't imagine alone. He's barely able to go grocery shopping by himself & eating in a restaurant? Out of the question, way too scary
He said he’s going alone. He made a big deal about how it’s one of his first solo cruises in a long time. I feel like he’s almost relieved because he’s going to get super wasted on Long Island ice teas without Casey watching him. He’s probably gonna be kind of unhinged on the live stream because he likes to drink to calm his nerves and once he starts drinking, he turns into even more of a douchebayg and tries to own the haters. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He said he’s going alone. He made a big deal about how it’s one of his first solo cruises in a long time. I feel like he’s almost relieved because he’s going to get super wasted on Long Island ice teas without Casey watching him. He’s probably gonna be kind of unhinged on the live stream because he likes to drink to calm his nerves and once he starts drinking, he turns into even more of a douchebayg and tries to own the haters. 😂
Wow, that's surprising! Big step of oar guy! I'll agree, he'll definitely be slamming LITs throughout the livestream, he needs that liquid courage to be out among the people, but once that's over, I'd wager he'll lock himself in his cabin & eat room service chicken wings for the majority of the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, that's surprising! Big step of oar guy! I'll agree, he'll definitely be slamming LITs throughout the livestream, he needs that liquid courage to be out among the people, but once that's over, I'd wager he'll lock himself in his cabin & eat room service chicken wings for the majority of the cruise
Totally agree. He will be unhinged for the live stream and then run away from the crowds he likes to complain about so much. Think he makes an attempt to cheat on Casey while at sea since she really has no way of checking in on him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one was suggested to me.

Coral Level at top notch #Hosted Iberostar Resort.

Do a shot every time they say Coral Level.
Man that's so bad, I literally get the chills up my back watching that again. Can you imagine the Iberostar CBDO exec watching those two stumble through their fake af commentary & thinking "Slam dunk! Time & money well spent!"? They'd be better off piling that money up on the beach in front of that craptastic resort & setting it ablaze
---
Totally agree. He will be unhinged for the live stream and then run away from the crowds he likes to complain about so much. Think he makes an attempt to cheat on Casey while at sea since she really has no way of checking in on him?
I don't know. Baby talk & silly faces only works with an extremely limited percentage of the female population. It's a whole different world when you're outside the Disney bubble & you're hitting on real women & not DCP participants. Unless he's totally shitfaced, I honestly don't think he's got it in him. He has no game

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cheating would require him to walk into a crowd, talk to a stranger, groom himself so he’s not looking like a chimpanzee, wear deodorant so he doesn’t reek, and also buy said person a drink by spending his own money. I can’t imagine Kyle can get past any of those steps. His only cheating will be with Mr. Leftie, Mr. Rightie, and his yellowed socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣 this looks like the basement of a serial killer…. Oh wait Kp is a narcissist and does nothing all day… maybe he is?! 🤔

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t this man child buy a ladder at Christmas to put up those horrific decorations? He went to Publix to buy a ladder (f’ing idiot) but then bought one at HD. Did his cheap a$$ return it?
Yes, I remember the ladder . I thought of it when he mentioned he needed to buy a ladder to fix the loose gutter. Like he is going to do that. More like " Dad, can you climb your 70 plus year old body up this ladder and fix my loose drain?". I don't know if he returned it , but it would be one of the most important thing for him to take during his move.

Reactions: 6
I believe he still has the Little Giant™ ( 😂) Ladder but that thing is only about as tall as KP. He'll need a longer ladder for DADx3 to fix that loose drain.

• Haha
Yes, I remember the ladder . I thought of it when he mentioned he needed to buy a ladder to fix the loose gutter. Like he is going to do that. More like " Dad, can you climb your 70 plus year old body up this ladder and fix my loose drain?". I don't know if he returned it , but it would be one of the most important thing for him to take during his move.
In Kyle's defense, I've got to say, there's really nothing funnier than watching a clown fall off a ladder. If Dad3 can suit up in his entire JerBear costume & get up at least 10' on that ladder before taking a tumble, it might make for Kyle's best performing video of all time. Kyle just has to remember to record it...god I hope he records it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He won’t have Casey there to read the comments with hard words for him because you know words be hard for oar boy! And he’s going to be shitfaced so I can’t wait to watch this! BTW who’s the loser waiting for the live 4hrs early?! 😂

IMG_9058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He won’t have Casey there to read the comments with hard words for him because you know words be hard for oar boy! And he’s going to be shitfaced so I can’t wait to watch this! BTW who’s the loser waiting for the live 4hrs early?! 😂

View attachment 2857623
LOL! He announced yesterday that it would start between 2 and 3pm. He is really that self centered that he wants people to log on at noon. Then have them wait until he decides he wants to start? SMH

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.