Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, for those who watched the anemic livestream, how many Long Islands did he end up divulging in?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a sad life. Imagine when he's older and thinks back to what he did in life and it's "concrete updates and mini cruises."

No skills, no career, no real accomplishment, dumb as bricks. His shortlived YouTube "fame" will be the pinnacle of his existence. He's not even capable of finding love and fulfillment because he's a narcissist.

Dude is going to end up as a homeless drunk talking about his "glory days."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No skills, no career, no real accomplishment, dumb as bricks. His shortlived YouTube "fame" will be the pinnacle of his existence. He's not even capable of finding love and fulfillment because he's a narcissist.
You just sound like a jealous hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stupid drunk ass dwarf is really counting on these little revolving door nothing cruises to get his views up, huh? :LOL:
It's as though he thinks he's in some competition to see who can take the most little cruises to the bahamas.... wash, rinse repeat ad nauseum.
God he has nothing. It's worse than Groundhog Dad swill.
Yeah, that'll do it. SSDD :ROFLMAO:

God in heaven, could he be any more fake.
That nauseating Toddlers & Tiaras fake pageant smile in every pic, only dingier than the little girls' smiles.

432892817_8133373023356209_5203656335146521655_n.jpg
434279659_8133363333357178_2491964287241817607_n.jpg

---
IF he's actually there alone, this won't be a cruise, it will be a pity party. Doubtful he'll even get off the ship unless some sugardaddy or 'surprise' guest is there with him. Alone? Then it will be a nightmare. Should be interesting.
"The WISH is nicer."
"I miss going on the WISH."
"I hope the food is a good as food on the WISH."
"I'm not getting off the ship. The island doesn't look safe."
"Glad to take my swim in the ship's pool and in the evenng when the water is brown."
"The room isn't quite as nice as the WISH."
"I WISH Casey were here to enjoy this with me."
"I miss my family so much."
"The bars look coral level."
"I need a drink or four."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thing is, he always claimed that it took the doctors years to figure out what his ailment was. Now it just so happens it was a wrestling match? Kyle? You see how stupid your story sounds? SMH
Indeed. Ankylosing Spondylitis is a very common inflammatory arthritis in which genetic factors not bleeping wrestling moves 😂are the primary determinants of the risk and the disease activity and severity....and environmental factors can affect it and in some cases make it more severe. God in heaven, I can't imagine why the dumbass would even suggest that wrestling caused it ___ because that's some weapons' grade stupid right there. Then again, it's Kyle we're talking about.

I can only imagine what tall tales the government got from Susan and Kyle in his applying for and obviously getting on a government ACA Advantage plan to lower his costs. He is certainly no better, and to me much worse, than the poor people and people of color he's disparaged for using those same programs. He's a damned leech and welfare queen to boot. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
" Another unique feature of AS is that it appears to be genetic. A specific gene, called the HLA-B27 gene, is present in many people who have the disease. Eighty to ninety-five percent of people who have AS also have the HLA-B27 gene."
Indeed. Ankylosing Spondylitis is a very common inflammatory arthritis in which genetic factors not bleeping wrestling moves 😂are the primary determinants of the risk and the disease activity and severity....and environmental factors can affect it and in some cases make it more severe.
After the wrestling match, someone (perhaps, a jealous hatter) laced his Long Island with a drug known as “HLA-B27”. Ever since, he’s been afflicted with “ankle losing halitosis”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So rather than explain himself, he deleted any superchat that mentioned "Based Pete" and then when his stans asked why superchats are disappearing he lied and said YouTube is glitching.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
YouTube glitches, his back “injury” is ok on rides but not for lifting….. he’s so full of 💩.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look who was drunk on the ship late last night and back on X (imitating Eric, a fan whose now a critic, by stealing his name and photos again)

007699.png

007700.png

007698.png

He's so obvious... the first night on his cruise rather than Casa de Crackerbox, he feels SAFE again and he was drunk and bored so revives his sock puppet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.