Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I haven't got invited from Disney.... no, wait, Universal...HAHA... in like 3 years... it's no secret"

Freudian slip? He's not on Disney's media list either.
I guess he can pretend to be on Disney Media because of whatever entity #hosted the #Fitcation, Bonnet Creek resorts (that to Kp exist in some Bermuda Triangle where they are both Disney and not Disney), and I guess maybe the Swan and Dolphin. And because of Casey, a woman who can somehow work for Disney and shill for #Iberostar and have Kp trash talk Disney and nothing happens to her.

Reactions: 7
I guess he can pretend to be on Disney Media because of whatever entity #hosted the #Fitcation, Bonnet Creek resorts (that to Kp exist in some Bermuda Triangle where they are both Disney and not Disney), and I guess maybe the Swan and Dolphin. And because of Casey, a woman who can somehow work for Disney and shill for #Iberostar and have Kp trash talk Disney and nothing happens to her.
He gets invites every day from Disney but has to turn them down because he's always busy or traveling. Trust.

Just like he gets sponsorship requests every day but turns them all down because he's very selective of who he works with. Trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He knows many if not most of his true devotees are just willfully ignorant and hang on knowing what a disgusting liar and loser he is_____or they are actually that stupid and believe his torrent of bullshit lies. He always hinted, ever so nonsensically, that he was on both parks' invitation lists as he grifted a +1 tag along with JoJo and later got some 3rd party invite when Kevin let him (Evidently to Kev's everlasting regret) tag along to Run Disney.

"Please, please let MEEEEE' go with you. I NEED this! I NEED to own my hatters'!" 😂 I can just hear it.

He got drunk and his tongue got loose today and he actually 'said a true' thing: He's off Universal's invite lists. Psssst...he's also off Disney's and has been for a long time. He's just lucky that both parks haven't permanently banned him for life. They should for their and their visitors' sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too, too funny!
When drunk, as usual last night, Grifty showed up as his Lshadows :ROFLMAO: sock puppet and seething with jealousy attacked JoJo as a homo who can't get views like "...my boy Kyle Pallo" can. He was obviously jealous of sugardaddy Zach's affection for JoJo and that JJ might take him away and those cruises and gifts with him. :LOL:
Flesh crawling stuff, so cowardly and craven.

Later, perhaps some sobriety kicked in, and he went back and deleted it. lmao ____ That's how he uses his time and it's simply pathetic.

He reminds me of some pathetic pissant version of Hair Furor Trump who used to call Forbes / the NYT / WSJ and pretend to be "David Dennison / John Miller / John Barron" and tell them how wonderful that great businessman 'Donald Trump' is and how rich and how they should all include him in their top earners and in their pubications on business.😂
Pitiful on a much grander scale but much the same as Pallo. I'd wager that IF, and it's a big IF, Pallo ever read an entire book it would have been not that laughable screed The Art of the Deal, but The Art of the Deal for Dummies.
432928148_8132625260097652_8432042118566397502_n.jpg

---
Oh oh.... coffee out thu' nose! I literally LOL'ed. Maybe the bad transposing did it: "My ankle losing spottis..."
200w (1).gif

This is what happens with no oversight and you're day drunk. 😂 I haven't laughed this hard in days.
432900074_8132686620091516_5262249009709349897_n.jpg
733cdbae-0102-4898-a02d-b5d2550d1356_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
KP & Elf in “Dad!”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here it is. He used to be a wrestler y’all! 🤼

• Haha
I guess Kyle won't be acing his pathology or immunology classes in med school if he thinks AK is caused by wrestling.

Diva and Hulkster. That's a blast from the past.

How much did Brian Stephens give him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t see the whole thing but I didn’t see/hear Brian Stephens at all. Someone gave him $200, that’s the only big superchat he got. Maybe he P.O. Brian?

Reactions: 4
I guess Kyle won't be acing his pathology or immunology classes in med school if he thinks AK is caused by wrestling.

Diva and Hulkster. That's a blast from the past.

How much did Brian Stephens give him?
The University of Maryland Medical Centre are incorrect it seams and it's not genetic caused by a particular gene but wrestling, who would had thunked it.

" Another unique feature of AS is that it appears to be genetic. A specific gene, called the HLA-B27 gene, is present in many people who have the disease. Eighty to ninety-five percent of people who have AS also have the HLA-B27 gene."

• Haha
The University of Maryland Medical Centre are incorrect it seams and it's not genetic caused by a particular gene but wrestling, who would had thunked it.

" Another unique feature of AS is that it appears to be genetic. A specific gene, called the HLA-B27 gene, is present in many people who have the disease. Eighty to ninety-five percent of people who have AS also have the HLA-B27 gene."

In the litany of stupid things Pallo has said, and they are daily and countless in number, that he "got" Ankylosing Spondylitis by wrestling is just about the most stupid. That says a lot.
Wait until Kyle explains to his dumb stans why he is little and really so very short: "I was supposed to be 5' 11" but Mom took too many hot baths when I was still in the womb and I shrunk like cotton in a hot wash. Trust."

Just what happened to the pinchers below.
(L) The doberman Kyle IS
(R) The doberman Kyle was supposed to be. SAD

96dbebb847271b4c272f5b65dee53644.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.