Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just keeps going on & on about getting a dog. Love in that second clip when he says that having a dog would keep him busy when he’s at home, & “give me something to…..look forward to” duck you, Kyle, we all know you wanted to say “do”, because you got duck all going on in your life other than the 45 minutes a day you put into your “craft”. Get a job, like your girl friend/tenant, you lazy waste of space
Also, CASEY wake up! He doesn’t even utter your name. The dog is what he would look forward to. Makes no mention that he looks forward to you coming home every day. You are truly “the girl who lives with me”. You are his mommy, maid, and chef. #FreeCasey

Reactions: 18
Why does he love Bieber so much?
I think when it comes to Bieber… I think he has equal parts admiration and extreme jealousy. Bieber was discovered on YouTube, and has gone on to become a superstar. They are the same age too, even being born in the same month. I think Kyle is jealous of Bieber’s success, even though he is nowhere near as talented as him in ANY capacity. I know he had posted some things on X in the past about how he wished he would get the same attention on social media as Bieber does, and didn’t he say something to one of the women he was stalking that they would have replied to him if he was Justin Bieber (or something like that)? It’s the same reason he’s infatuated with Mr. Beast… he got his start on YouTube and is now rich and famous… something Kyle desperately wants to be. And meanwhile, he had to beg people to make fake YouTube accounts just to hit 200k subscribers. He’s not good at what he does, and his peers are outshining and surpassing him constantly. I mean, even his former roommate was leaps and bounds ahead of him while they were still living together and now he can’t even hear one random person on the internet say Jojo’s videos are better than his without going into a seething rage. Plain and simple… he’s just a jealous hatter 😎 lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think when it comes to Bieber… I think he has equal parts admiration and extreme jealousy. Bieber was discovered on YouTube, and has gone on to become a superstar. They are the same age too, even being born in the same month. I think Kyle is jealous of Bieber’s success, even though he is nowhere near as talented as him in ANY capacity. I know he had posted some things on X in the past about how he wished he would get the same attention on social media as Bieber does, and didn’t he say something to one of the women he was stalking that they would have replied to him if he was Justin Bieber (or something like that)? It’s the same reason he’s infatuated with Mr. Beast… he got his start on YouTube and is now rich and famous… something Kyle desperately wants to be. And meanwhile, he had to beg people to make fake YouTube accounts just to hit 200k subscribers. He’s not good at what he does, and his peers are outshining and surpassing him constantly. I mean, even his former roommate was leaps and bounds ahead of him while they were still living together and now he can’t even hear one random person on the internet say Jojo’s videos are better than his without going into a seething rage. Plain and simple… he’s just a jealous hatter 😎 lol!
His devotion 😂 and love for The Bieb for a decade is creepy as hell but just hysterically funny. ( add Taylor Swift in here as well. 😂)
(*btw: He's blinded by the remarkable success of the two entertainers. He dreams of it, wants it, but as a 30 year old talentless park crawling hack who is fast aging and an alcoholic creeper, he, ridiculous squirt that he is, stands a snowball's chance in hell of EVER being any sort of success other than the pint sized demi niche celeb wannabe but never will be that he IS.)

I'm reminded of the old South Park episode where Butters is out with his new video cam and sees Cartman in his backyard dancing to Britney Spears' songs while dressed as her, and grinding hard on a Justin Timberlake cardboard cutout! (Only on South Park) and Cartman finds out and goes to great lengths to get the film back before Butters shows the school. It doesn't work.:ROFLMAO:

I could totally see Kyle doing the same as Cartman to a Justin Bieber standee.
(*The tweets like this first one are telling. He knows, feels, he is gay but hates himself for feeling
that way, 'good' Catholic repressed boy that he is, and it explains his very strong attraction to
guys like Nick. But he hates himself for feeling those feelings and he lashes out at the gay
community to try and sublimate and deflect attention from his own glaring homosexual tendencies.)
434777397_8135874339772744_8963347099445799789_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
100%, if you are passionate a decent human being you can do well. Look at PMM with regard to Disney content. I follow a few YouTubers who have done some amazing things but I wonder what Kylie would think about everyday astronaut. A dude who brought a 2nd hand spacesuite and started a youtube channel to learn about space and share his passion. Is now going on a mission to fly around the moon, suck on that mushroom dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is spot on! Oar boy is salty!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of hacks. This ‘I really do have hair hack’ isn’t working any more.
View attachment 2859788
Forgot who to credit with the first pic, but if you add 50lbs and more wrinkles and yellow teeth, it's Pallo's future without doubt.
He's quickly becoming Nate PMM without the success.
Casey's not the only one aging in 'dog years.'
320B7218-81F4-45DD-8E47-A15C561D98D9.jpeg
wrinklestheclown1.jpg
430662338_8050474328312746_6501183117316115237_n.jpg
kylefaceee.jpg

• Haha
Here we go again with the sock puppet roulette. What is he actually doing on this cruise? Is he that bored & lonely? He's better off chugging Drano.

Collage-49.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Here we go again with the sock puppet roulette. What is he actually doing on this cruise? Is he that bored & lonely? He's better off chugging Drano.

View attachment 2860092
As I and others have said, IF there's no one there too oversee him, to chaperone him, he will be afraid to go out of his room much less get off the ship and explore the town. (And there's a lot to do ashore in Nassau..etc. but he will do NONE of it.)
It's been noted a million times, but it always takes me aback but doesn't surprise me in the least. He has had great opportunities to travel, to report, to experience new places and things, but he's a fearful and paranoid mentally stunted little guy who is what he is at 30. So much has passed him by. Even park crawlers like JoJo have traveled the world, in one year to China, England, France, Singapore, the Middle East and on and on, while Kyle begs for little cruises to the Caribbean isles next to Florida and stumbles around the parks down the street ___ until he's banned . He's content with that, but fears doing even that ALONE. 😂

So on one more tiresome and dull damned mini cruise, he's afraid by himself and bored and drinking heavily. So he does what he does: He wastes time and energy 'owning the hatters' because it seems to give him some perverse pleasure but is ALWAYS a negative for him and ends putting him and that dumb Doormat in jeopardy in that little house.

It's sad and pathetic but he's locked in and he can't get out. He can't face what a failure he is and so his little failing tit show stumbles on, enabled by his weirdo parents and sister.

Reactions: 10
As I and others have said, IF there's no one there too oversee him, to chaperone him, he will be afraid to go out of his room much less get off the ship and explore the town. (And there's a lot to do ashore in Nassau..etc. but he will do NONE of it.)
It's been noted a million times, but it always takes me aback but doesn't surprise me in the least. He doesn and has had great opportunities to travel, to report, to experience new places and things, but he's a fearful and paranoid mentally stunted little guy who is what he is at 30. So much has passed him by. Even park crawlers like JoJo have traveled the world, in one year to China, England, France, Singapore, the Middle East and on and on, while Kyle begs for little cruises to the Caribbean isles next to Florida. He's content with that, but fears doing even that ALONE. 😂

So on one more tiresome and dull damned mini cruise, he's afraid by himself and bored and drinking heavily. So he does what he does: He wastes time and energy 'owning the hatters' because it seems to give him some perverse pleasure but is ALWAYS a negative for him and ends putting him and that dumb Doormat in jeopardy in that little house.

It's sad and pathetic but he's locked in and he can't get out. He can't face what a failure he is and so his little failing tit show stumbles on, enabled by his weirdo parents and sister.
I can't believe he said he was scared and terrified to do this little solo cruise to the Bahamas alone 🤣 😂

He's such a coward which makes his "tough guy" sock puppet shtick even funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe he said he was scared and terrified to do this little solo cruise to the Bahamas alone 🤣 😂

Exactly. He's lived his life, such as it is, online. And those fake accounts, as obvious and laughable as can be, are his 'alter egos'! They reflect not only who he IS mentally and emotionally, but who he'd like to be physically: Big tall Aryan superman. But he's stuck in that dwarfish frame, vulgar, ignorant to a fault, a drunk and deteriorating mentally and physically right before our eyes on a daily basis. All of it makes for a pretty common case study of a little man with a big inferiority complex, repressed emotions and same-sex feelings who can and will never be who he is and will always be dissatisfied with himself and everyone and everything around him. He's always looking for happiness in some 'thing' or some idolized person online, all ephemeral and out of reach for him. He really doesn't like himself at all and his sock puppets reveal that fact clearly.

• Haha

Can't wait for his sugar daddy to pay for his trip to the UK. He's going to be prang all the time visiting London and then coming to the port.

Just remember kyle, when you are enjoying a chugger in a ye oldie British boozer in Southampton. A good sing song is, "We are blue, we are white, we are f'king dynamite". Also instead of saying bye, a local term is "play up pompey". Remember this and you'll be a local Southamptonite in no time. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been noted a million times, but it always takes me aback but doesn't surprise me in the least. He has had great opportunities to travel, to report, to experience new places and things, but he's a fearful and paranoid mentally stunted little guy who is what he is at 30. So much has passed him by. Even park crawlers like JoJo have traveled the world, in one year to China, England, France, Singapore, the Middle East and on and on, while Kyle begs for little cruises to the Caribbean isles next to Florida and stumbles around the parks down the street ___ until he's banned . He's content with that, but fears doing even that ALONE. 😂

Even in Nassau he can just sit down in the new area they have made to eat, drink and people watch. It is really nice and you don’t have to go into town if you really don’t want to.

Why is it he wants to keep his other brother and sister private? It’s clear. We all know they’re Ger Bear’s first kids.

Reactions: 16
Even in Nassau he can just sit down in the new area they have made to eat, drink and people watch. It is really nice and you don’t have to go into town if you really don’t want to.
I used to go down to Nassau and Freeport on breaks (cruises and just a flight down) even in high school and off and on through college and they were great places to shop, party and just relax, snorkel, ride those famous mopeds around the island, or swim with the pigs and turtles (yup, it's a thing. :ROFLMAO: ) What wonderful vids even a fool like Pallo could make if he weren't so lazy, so afraid, because even on those little cruises there are so many opportunities for informing fans about the place. For him it's wandering around the ship and eating and having someone clean up after him. It's no effort, lazy and useless and just reflects who he is.

Reactions: 10
"Beyond Big Thunder" Project announced that will expand MK 12-14 acres and our little dwarf can't cover this in a timely fashion. Love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I saw a couple of days ago that Disney announced the project (named because it will expand the park into a swampy, wooded area behind the current Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at one corner of the property) and several of the 'park' vloggers were on it.
But Pallo was, of course, asleep at the switch. If he mentioned it, I haven't seen it.

Wow! I'm sure we're in for a year (IF he lasts that long) of concrete and grass updates. Pinch me! 😂

• Haha
I used to go down to Nassau and Freeport on breaks (cruises and just a flight down) even in high school and off and on through college and they were great places to shop, party and just relax, snorkel, ride those famous mopeds around the island, or swim with the pigs and turtles (yup, it's a thing. :ROFLMAO: ) What wonderful vids even a fool like Pallo could make if he weren't so lazy, so afraid, because even on those little cruises there are so many opportunities for informing fans about the place. For him it's wandering around the ship and eating and having someone clean up after him. It's no effort, lazy and useless and just reflects who he is.
Yup was going to do the swimming with the pigs 2 years ago but it sold out. Soooo many places to go to show others the island. Even just walk in the straw market or to the water. Have some fun at Senor Frogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.