Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂🤡

---
God he’s so fcking stupid. 😵💫

---
😬😬😬 CRINGE ALERT 😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of hacks. This ‘I really do have hair hack’ isn’t working any more.
IMG_0361.jpeg

---
All 30 year old ‘men’ enjoy their coffee with Count Chocula on top.
IMG_0362.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Testing wait times....ends up riding two rides gets a magical moment and is out of the park by 12...leaving about 6 other rides unriden. Just remember this is Kyle's passion and his "art" on display.

He also doesn't understand how Studios can seem more crowded than MK despite holding less people.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know oar boy works 24/7, is always researching, and is a cruise expert but he also clearly has no idea how hard working on a cruise ship is. He wouldn’t last even a day. Kylie since we know you read here, google flags of convenience and you’ll learn about ship life!

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know oar boy works 24/7, is always researching, and is a cruise expert but he also clearly has no idea how hard working on a cruise ship is. He wouldn’t last even a day. Kylie since we know you read here, google flags of convenience and you’ll learn about ship life!
Is he aware that he'd have to sleep in a tiny cabin at the bottom of the ship and bunk with other people? Could you imagine oar prissy queen doing that without his AXE-CLUSIVE LUGJUREEEEEEES?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He just keeps going on & on about getting a dog. Love in that second clip when he says that having a dog would keep him busy when he’s at home, & “give me something to…..look forward to” duck you, Kyle, we all know you wanted to say “do”, because you got duck all going on in your life other than the 45 minutes a day you put into your “craft”. Get a job, like your girl friend/tenant, you lazy waste of space

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He just keeps going on & on about getting a dog. Love in that second clip when he says that having a dog would keep him busy when he’s at home, & “give me something to…..look forward to” duck you, Kyle, we all know you wanted to say “do”, because you got duck all going on in your life other than the 45 minutes a day you put into your “craft”. Get a job, like your girl friend/tenant, you lazy waste of space
So many choices for Kyle Pallo # 73 here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Testing wait times....ends up riding two rides gets a magical moment and is out of the park by 12...leaving about 6 other rides unriden. Just remember this is Kyle's passion and his "art" on display.

He also doesn't understand how Studios can seem more crowded than MK despite holding less people.
I am kind of suspicious about that “magical moment” too. We know oar boy hates waiting on long lines, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he bought Genie+ and just made it look like he was special and used his “magical moment”as a flex. At this point I can’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth since we all know he’s a pathological liar. I also find it hilarious how this was supposed to be a posted wait time vs actual wait time vlog and he went on just TWO RIDES. How the hell is that helpful for anyone? Other vloggers have done similar things in the past and they spent all day in the parks and went on several rides. Kyle is just so damn lazy.

Oh and I love how he made it a point to show that he broke down the cardboard boxes in his garage, and I’m sure it’s because we kept mentioning it LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trolls and more trolls! 👹😂
Weird and funny stuff. "Cruisses..." is obviously a troll (probably another Pallo sock puppet trying to play the 'cruise' angle 😄) trying to get followers and information, but the effect is hilarious.

432945852_8135784583115053_8039922005726147610_n.jpg

---
There is something emotionally and mentally wrong with him. He would rather be on a ship that caters to children than one he can do adult things.
He's all over the board. He constantly complains about kids at the park ___ just as though he's another small kid who isn't getting his way and complains about the mean kids. Then, on a whim or musing on his "future" family, "....I want kids of my own."
It's just flesh crawling and it's as creepy as all get out. Mentally and emotionally he's little more than a child. He's the neighborhood "adult" who leers at children when they are at the pool or social gatherings and you warn your kids to stay away from him....far away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.