Kyle Pallo #72 More hair on my back, than grass in my yard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t but it’s been published on here and in other YouTube videos so it’s easy for people to find especially with him filming his entire house.
Pallo has cultivated the enemies' list he has and it's growing by the day because of his behaviors.
I hope that silly Casey gets out but my sympathy meter for him registers ZERO!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.😨😱😫

434858442_8132260566800788_7166914102032141188_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, this amazing info from oar cruise expert has stunned me. Never going to get a drink package as it sounds like soda and coffee isn't included in said packages.

That's a shame as I could easily make a drink package worthwhile. 😞

Kyle your an alcoholic, seek help while you can. First step is admitting you have a problem.
For someone who cruises a lot, he never knows ANYTHING about the cruise he is on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
$554 on his livestream today?? And YT takes 30%, so he literally made $380 and change. I haven’t watched yet but I’m gonna guess he was hoping to make more. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And that $554 was all pretty much within the first 10-15 minutes 🤣 looks like people weren't donating much after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
$554 on his livestream today?? And YT takes 30%, so he literally made $380 and change. I haven’t watched yet but I’m gonna guess he was hoping to make more. 🤣
Doesn't he also have to claim this as revenue via YouTube to for taxes so eventually the IRS gets a cut as well?

Reactions: 12
I’m having a hard time figuring out what Kyle meant by saying that the Universal media list is “political”. What expectations do you think they’d require from Kyle in order to get on the list that he just refuses to do? Maybe it’s just that they’re protective of their brand & don’t want just any old dipshit featuring their new attraction news? Is it possible that they’d maybe prefer someone with an ounce of pride in their work to spotlight their parks instead of a basic nobody who phones everything in? The whole “political“ excuse is such a cop out. The “new PR person” who he’s complaining about probably doesn’t know Kyle from a hole in the wall. The douchebag’s a legend in his own mind

Reactions: 19
For someone who cruises a lot, he never knows ANYTHING about the cruise he is on.
Trust, he spends so much time researching to give us his best quality art he calls, vlogging.

No shot, sorry, no shite. He can't even call what he does as #homemovies. More like #deardiary videos.

• Haha
I’m having a hard time figuring out what Kyle meant by saying that the Universal media list is “political”. What expectations do you think they’d require from Kyle in order to get on the list that he just refuses to do? Maybe it’s just that they’re protective of their brand & don’t want just any old dipshit featuring their new attraction news? Is it possible that they’d maybe prefer someone with an ounce of pride in their work to spotlight their parks instead of a basic nobody who phones everything in? The whole “political“ excuse is such a cop out. The “new PR person” who he’s complaining about probably doesn’t know Kyle from a hole in the wall. The douchebag’s a legend in his own mind
Yep, nothing is ever Kyle's fault. I'd take that "political" reasoning with a grain of salt, it's just his way to protect his ego. He made it sound like they have a grudge against him for no reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.