Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao look what I just saw on X about Alexa 😂😂😂

BTW I wonder why Casey won’t appear in vlogs anytime soon. 🤔

View attachment 2753349View attachment 2753350
That is soooooo' funny! She probably threatened Elon Musk for not personally taking down all the negative remarks about Kyle!
laugh-buriko.gif

Ol' Freakout Farlexa was so quick to threaten to take legal action, to report, to banish anyone criticizing her bro-husband Kyle. :ROFLMAO:

She'd whip out the rules and screech, "You're violating the rules." "You're going to be removed." "I WON'T STOP!" 😂

She was off the hook, hair on fire drunk and threatening Tattle, YouTube and all negative responders and anyone who dared say something negative about Kyle!
GRRRRRRRRRRR ___ "I'll have the thread taken down at Tattle. I'll never stop until it's gone." GRRRRRRR :LOL:
Those downvotes on YouTube are a mistake. It's not true. Please don't (hic) believe it!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!😁
_________________________(hic) "Wait up Kyle! I had tea martoonies too many."
angry-little-girl-annoyed.gif
pallo25.jpg

And now the drunken, ranting silly witch has been suspended herself. SMACKDOWN! Ohhhh.....
karma-tea.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Alexa's X account was banned a long time ago. I remember it showed suspended around this time last year.

That's why she started posting as Farida.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alexa's X account was banned a long time ago. I remember it showed suspended around this time last year.

That's why she started posting as Farida.
Bummer! ___ Wonder what she did? ___ And what about Farida? Wonder where that sweet voice of reason and intellect has been. If she's been at his TwiXer page, I haven't noticed.

And, also, I kinda owe her. When she created that fake account and tried to pretend it was my wife (who loathes social media in almost all forms :LOL:) she not only managed to lose her only hope of me stopping since my wife 'sort of' defended Kyle as in 'Leave that poor kid alone.' :ROFLMAO: but she also freed me. Mrs Chet hasn't asked again, not even once, that I stop wasting any free time dumping on 'that poor kid.' 😂
And when I showed her the sock puppet acct. ( I couldn't wait.) she laughed and called Alexa "...a silly bleep." That's only the 2nd time I've ever heard her use the 'C' word.
laughingggg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle should have spent money on a decorator, not a house cleaner.

Why does it take 2 people to put up a shower curtain and rod? That’s a one person job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we still pre-cruise or have we time warped to post-cruise? It's hard to keep track of time in the Palloverse.

• Haha
Chalk PayLow's claiming that he "honestly has no idea" when Casey will be in his vlogs again with him to the long list of his never-ending lies; of course, he knows. If they were truly living together she could be in his vlogs any day, at any time. I think that the many comments on Tattle which let him know that she does nothing to bring in views are having an impact on him. After all, he has no time for anyone or anything that doesn't serve a purpose for him. It's the same with not being invited to JoJo's Super Bowl party. The BFF scenario which the two of them played out on the cruise was for anticipated mutually-beneficial views and new subs. The reality is that they probably despise one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are we still pre-cruise or have we time warped to post-cruise? It's hard to keep track of time in the Palloverse.
I am assuming these were filmed pre-cruise since the house closed a week and a half before the cruise and was around the time he was “taking a break”. He most likely had to move out of his apartment before the end of the month, and since the cruise was the last week of January, I think that is why he was SO STRESSED and why he had to take a break. He knew he had a week and a half to pack and move and get his new place somewhat set up before he left.

Reactions: 9
Do we know where the water heater is in this house? Are we taking bets? I think the water heater will be the first thing to go.

Kyle Pallo #67: Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chalk PayLow's claiming that he "honestly has no idea" when Casey will be in his vlogs again with him to the long list of his never-ending lies; of course, he knows. If they were truly living together she could be in his vlogs any day, at any time. I think that the many comments on Tattle which let him know that she does nothing to bring in views are having an impact on him. After all, he has no time for anyone or anything that doesn't serve a purpose for him. It's the same with not being invited to JoJo's Super Bowl party. The BFF scenario which the two of them played out on the cruise was for anticipated mutually-beneficial views and new subs. The reality is that they probably despise one another.
She is definitely not staying there at the moment. He said today that the parents were sleeping in his room and he was on the couch.

Reactions: 8
She is definitely not staying there at the moment. He said today that the parents were sleeping in his room and he was on the couch.
Don't he mean his parents were in their room??? :) Oh. that's right ... the truth is not his best quality.

• Haha
Like people are saying, it does seem like the parents house. I understand they could put the title in his name but how would they get the mortgage in his name? If he's as broke as we think then I don't understand how that would work but maybe someone who knows more could explain it.

If the mortgage is somehow the parents, I'd have to guess the combined income of a janitor and bank teller can't be anymore than $50,000.

Something is not adding up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm still thinking about how the bathroom doesn't even have a glass shower door! I haven't seen a house built within the last couple of decades where there are still shower curtains instead of doors in the bathroom. The Pallonesian truly is a bare-bones, low-budget build. Leave it to KP to pay $750,000 for it!
---
Don't he mean his parents were in their room??? :) Oh. that's right ... the truth is not his best quality.
Change that to "Doesn't he mean." I couldn't edit it within the post.

Reactions: 9
Oar raging little dwarf spent the night posting GIFs of punching and smacking women in response to comments about his treatment of Casey.

006715.png

006714.png

006713.png

---
IYKYK

006716.png

What a total POS

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I am assuming these were filmed pre-cruise since the house closed a week and a half before the cruise and was around the time he was “taking a break”. He most likely had to move out of his apartment before the end of the month, and since the cruise was the last week of January, I think that is why he was SO STRESSED and why he had to take a break. He knew he had a week and a half to pack and move and get his new place somewhat set up before he left.
In the vlog, Lora said they moved on the same weekend. Lora posted about her new place on 2/6. During Kyle’s moving vlog he mentioned a farmer’s market, which someone here mentioned is only on Sundays. So my guess is that he moved the weekend of 2/3-2/4, right after he returned from his cruise. He’s probably not lying about moving post-cruise, but he’s probably 1 week behind in his vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.