Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she living with him? I thought her lease at her sister's place ended at the end of January.
Strange. She’s definitely not at the Pallonesisn. Her stuff isn’t there, her car isn’t there, and there’s no bed for her there either. His parents are sleeping in his bed and he’s on the couch. It’s already halfway through February now. Unless you guys are right and all these vlogs were filmed before the end of January.

Reactions: 7
I still think this was filmed that week of January he took off. The mother looks very uncomfortable with him talking about her birthday and he could have easily said he facetimed her on the cruise as he was planning to. I thought it was chilly in January in FL and not as bad right now.

Reactions: 7
it doesn’t seem like the recent KP vlogs are caught up to our present day, and that what we’re getting are videos from when kyle was on his “break”. but idk the timeline is messy and maybe intentionally so

Reactions: 6
Strange. She’s definitely not at the Pallonesisn. Her stuff isn’t there, her car isn’t there, and there’s no bed for her there either. His parents are sleeping in his bed and he’s on the couch. It’s already halfway through February now. Unless you guys are right and all these vlogs were filmed before the end of January.
So I did a little digging and it looks like Casey sister’s wedding anniversary was February 4 and Casey congratulated her. I also noticed that Brianne does not follow Kyle but she does follow Alexa. Kevin also has an Instagram but it’s private.
IMG_8231.jpeg

---
I still think this was filmed that week of January he took off. The mother looks very uncomfortable with him talking about her birthday and he could have easily said he facetimed her on the cruise as he was planning to. I thought it was chilly in January in FL and not as bad right now.
Right now it’s not cold in Florida, but it was at the beginning of February for a few days.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So I did a little digging and it looks like Casey sister’s wedding anniversary was February 4 and Casey congratulated her. I also noticed that Brianne does not follow Kyle but she does follow Alexa. Kevin also has an Instagram but it’s private. View attachment 2754459
---

Right now it’s not cold in Florida, but it was at the beginning of February for a few days.
Hmmm ok. His timeline is a mess it seems. The parents just look very uncomfortable when he mentions things like the cruise and they never elaborate on it. I still think this was the week he took "off".
---
Oh and didn't he mention the old owner "rented" the house out from HIM when he went on vacation?

Reactions: 5
Oh and didn't he mention the old owner "rented" the house out from HIM when he went on vacation?
The house closed on Jan 17. His last video posted before the break was on the 17th, so he likely started his break several days before that.
he came back on the 25th and Icon disembarked on the 27th. it was a 7 day cruise so if he returned on the 3rd he would have had to move on Sunday Feb 4th.

Feb 3 would be a write off. Brightline is a 3.5 hour trip. Even if they got off the ship in the first group, the earliest they could be back in Orlando is 1:15PM

It's unlikely he had to "rent" the house to the other owner. That's a complete fabrication to get "awws" and "atta boy" from his stans.

timeline just doesn't jive with moving after the cruise. plus didn't he have some IG stories out that contradicted moving after the cruise?

Reactions: 8
Hmmm ok. His timeline is a mess it seems. The parents just look very uncomfortable when he mentions things like the cruise and they never elaborate on it. I still think this was the week he took "off".
---
I agree. She looked very uncomfortable. And his idea to celebrate her birthday was such an afterthought in this vlog. It wasn’t even mentioned until midway through the vlog and then he says they’ll have another vlog dedicated to her birthday. Didn’t they say Feb 1 was her birthday? So if this was filmed in January it was before her birthday, which lines up with pre-cruise.

If Casey had to be out of her apartment by the end of January, it seems like she would’ve been moving her stuff in pre-cruise too.
---
It's unlikely he had to "rent" the house to the other owner. That's a complete fabrication to get "awws" and "atta boy" from his stans.
I think it’s unlikely too. If the owner needed another week, it seems like they would’ve pushed the closing out a week. The house was completely vacant with everything removed that could’ve been removed, including the shower curtain rod. I think Ms. Doyle wanted the hell out as quickly as possible. Took her money and ran.

Reactions: 9
The house closed on Jan 17. His last video posted before the break was on the 17th, so he likely started his break several days before that.
he came back on the 25th and Icon disembarked on the 27th. it was a 7 day cruise so if he returned on the 3rd he would have had to move on Sunday Feb 4th.

Feb 3 would be a write off. Brightline is a 3.5 hour trip. Even if they got off the ship in the first group, the earliest they could be back in Orlando is 1:15PM

timeline just doesn't jive with moving after the cruise. plus didn't he have some IG stories out that contradicted moving after the cruise?

He actually said on YT that he moved before the cruise. I will see if I can find that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Regardless of when he moved or if he's telling the truth, he's a total POS. Bragging about physically abusing Casey on his sock puppet, shamelessly vlogging himself taking advantage of his parents, the lying and grifting, sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl... it goes on and on....

Karma is coming for him one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They all lie though so I wouldn't listen to anyone. I did see that guy Zach who got the Cabana for everyone say in Disney it was nice to meet his parents. Sooooo either he met them before the cruise or went to Disney straight from the cruise and they were there then.
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Banker and her Clown Shoes stayed at the new house while Kyle was on the cruise. He probably left them quite the lengthy to do list!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Banker and her Clown Shoes stayed at the new house while Kyle was on the cruise. He probably left them quite the lengthy to do list!
I totally believe the story from his ex Jacqulyn about how he used to leave notes around the apartment when they lived together for messes that Kyle wanted cleaned up.

006723.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Looking back at the listing photos, I’d say it’s highly unlikely that anybody was living in the home even when it was listed. It’s very doubtful that the owner needed an extra week. Why even lie about that? He’s so full of tit with everything he says and everything he does.

Reactions: 10
Looking back at the listing photos, I’d say it’s highly unlikely that anybody was living in the home even when it was listed. It’s very doubtful that the owner needed an extra week. Why even lie about that? He’s so full of tit with everything he says and everything he does.
originally listed Oct 31, 2023. lowered their price just enough to sucker the pallo clowns into buying it.

1707847595350.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.